World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! (/Thread-BeyDays-Face-Contest-Photography-3--60895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Dual - Jun. 02, 2013

I enlarged my picture, just thought I'd say that.

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Leone19 - Jun. 02, 2013

(Jun. 02, 2013  7:37 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I enlarged my picture, just thought I'd say that.

Now that you enlarged it, it looks really cool! Grin

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Meow! - Jun. 02, 2013

Still, not what I really wanted, but I ran out of time....

A Rain Day

I'm sorta wishing I had the Tamron 60mm F2 Lens right now. 50mm is not close enough especially if you're trying to keep the camera under an umbrella.

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - [)ragon - Jun. 02, 2013

Anyone like mine? It's on page 5. Just wanted an opinion before they are judged. Smile

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Leone19 - Jun. 02, 2013

I like yours Blackdragon! Grin

All of these are so fantastic! I'm blown away!
Anyone like mine? Tongue_out Its on page 2!

Meow!

How could it have come out better than that? I think you're prob gonna get on of the revizers... My money for the second one is gonna be on either Insomniac, or *Wyvern*. Kyler_the best's and ashton pinto's aren't bad at all though. I think one of 'em might get a face booster. Smile I'm still holding on to hope of placing by a thread. Tongue_out

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - 6 God - Jun. 02, 2013

Yea I like yours black dragon, and thanks!

Here's my top 5:
1.Imperial
2.meow!
3.*wyvern*
4.insomniac
5.the black dragon

Anyone else like mine

Your welcome! Smile BTW, how did you do that thing with the blazing light?

Countdown: 8:13:56 hours

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - 6 God - Jun. 02, 2013

Check page 6.

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - sarabscientist - Jun. 02, 2013

(Jun. 02, 2013  7:55 PM)Meow! Wrote: Still, not what I really wanted, but I ran out of time....

A Rain Day

I'm sorta wishing I had the Tamron 60mm F2 Lens right now. 50mm is not close enough especially if you're trying to keep the camera under an umbrella.

I really like this one, I didn't expect any less coming from you Meow! (✿◠‿◠)

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Manicben - Jun. 02, 2013

Here's my simple entry.
I call it:

The Guardian
Bigger:

Sadly taken using a phone camera, but I've got nothing better on me...
Image is small, but quality gets much worse when bigger, so... Soz! Grin

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Haspro - Jun. 03, 2013

Last minute entry! I've haven't been on in forever! I was at Leone'19's today, so I was able to use his Zero-G stadium to take this pic in! (He's my cousin, lol)

I call it: Legends Meet!

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - LMAO - Jun. 03, 2013

Nice work everyone, the creativity so far has been fantastic!

I never got the time to take a picture, so I guess I won't be in this one, maybe next time. *sigh*

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Primus - Jun. 03, 2013

Here is my entry...

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - sarabscientist - Jun. 03, 2013

Old picture, weather sucked, too busy, yada yada:

Emergence of the Scorpion (Click to View)

Quote:Emergence:The process of coming into view or becoming exposed after being concealed

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Leone19 - Jun. 03, 2013

(Jun. 03, 2013  2:19 AM)Haspro Wrote: Last minute entry! I've haven't been on in forever! I was at Leone'19's today, so I was able to use his Zero-G stadium to take this pic in! (He's my cousin, lol)

I call it: Legends Meet!

Good job cuz lol
Anyway, all of the entries have been great. I wish everyone luck!

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Kai-V - Jun. 03, 2013

Last-minute surprise! The Face Contest is officially extended to next Sunday, June 9th 11:59:59 PM EST, to allow some more entries to be posted!

Enjoy the very last sprint!

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - LMAO - Jun. 03, 2013

(Jun. 03, 2013  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Last-minute surprise! The Face Contest is officially extended to next Sunday, June 9th 12:59:59 PM EST, to allow some more entries to be posted!

OMG, thank you so much! I was so scared I wouldn't be able to enter, this is a life saver, thanks so much!

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Tri - Jun. 03, 2013

Dammit that's more time for 4 pro photographers to come out of no where destroy all our chances of winning! Just kidding, haha. I fealt like there wasn't many entries so I glad to see the extension.

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Meow! - Jun. 03, 2013

Wow...lol I probably could have gone with my Plan A if I knew that. Guess it is the luck of the draw. Grin I hope everyone who didn't enter takes this opportunity to produce some really great photos!

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Mr. N - Jun. 03, 2013

Damn...

I had (and still have) a really good idea for this, but with finals, I don't have time to do it... Ugh.

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - YsTrY7oN - Jun. 03, 2013

(Jun. 03, 2013  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Last-minute surprise! The Face Contest is officially extended to next Sunday, June 9th 11:59:59 PM EST, to allow some more entries to be posted!

Oh great ~! I didn't get the chance to take a photo for the contest because I was sick ...
I'll take one and post it here after few days. Thank you Committee.

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - BeybladePants11 - Jun. 03, 2013

(Jun. 03, 2013  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Last-minute surprise! The Face Contest is officially extended to next Sunday, June 9th 11:59:59 PM EST, to allow some more entries to be posted!

Thanks so much Kai-V! I completely forgot about this! I probably will get my entry in a couple of days.

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - sarabscientist - Jun. 03, 2013

(Jun. 03, 2013  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Last-minute surprise! The Face Contest is officially extended to next Sunday

NoOoooooOOOO how could you do this //cries

(Jun. 03, 2013  3:54 AM)Tri Wrote: Dammit that's more time for 4 pro photographers to come out of no where destroy all our chances of winning! Just kidding, haha.

agreed.

(Jun. 03, 2013  3:55 AM)Meow! Wrote: Guess it is the luck of the draw. Grin I hope everyone who didn't enter takes this opportunity to produce some really great photos!

I second this.

RE: BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3! - Justaway - Jun. 03, 2013

Here's my entry. Clicked today morning.
Libra in the land of ice (Click to View)
Not as good as other entries, but worth a shot.