World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... (/Thread-Selling-Trading-Zues-Draciel-G-and-a-few-others)

Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - firekid115 - Sep. 04, 2009

All of these blades are used, but still in good condition.

Pay me with paypal.

here are the blades i am selling for sure:

Draciel G x1
Zues x1
Flash Leopard 2 x1

Then blades i MIGHT sell

Driger G (black)
Vortex Ape
Trygle G
Orca diver (theres a better chance of me selling this blade than the others)

I will trade these blades for other beyblade items, i would rather trade than sell.

also, within the next few days i will be setting up my paypal.

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 04, 2009

Is the Zeus Takara or Hasbro?

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - Umblumb - Sep. 04, 2009

how much for zeus?

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - firekid115 - Sep. 04, 2009

Dragonsclaw: The Zues is hasbro

Umblumb: $ 9-10 CAD

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - Umblumb - Sep. 04, 2009

ill have to get back to you one that cause i recently bought a seaborg and wyborg for ten buck on a different site

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - firekid115 - Sep. 04, 2009

did you buy the seaborg and wolborg together, for to bucks each? or were the 5 bucks each.

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - Ariamis776 - Sep. 04, 2009

>.> dude. i totally want that orca diver, can i have pics of its condition? and id only able to buy..and quite interested in draciel g

sure thing dude, but for pics, i have to wait till my cam is fixed, i dont have my cam ATM,

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - Ariamis776 - Sep. 04, 2009

Np, by te time thats done ill have a job hopefully an be able to afford it lol

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - gigars and zeus - Sep. 04, 2009

hey can i have zeus i can give you ray beyblade from hasbro used but good condittion and how would we trade
i live in canada but i can give you 10 for zeus

Gigars: if no one else from the eariler post is intreasted in Zues, then i will sell it to you for $10 + shipping.

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - gigars and zeus - Sep. 05, 2009

srry but i dont hav paypal
can i give you jsut 10 $

or im willing to give gh for ds

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - firekid115 - Sep. 05, 2009

i only accept paypal D:

srry, and also, what is a gh?

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - blade master819 - Sep. 06, 2009

ill have all of them how much for that

RE: Selling/ Trading Zues, Draciel G, and a few others... - Ariamis776 - Sep. 06, 2009

dude its trading, go away.