World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind (/Thread-MSF-H-Wyvang-Wyvang-145R2F-Collaboration-with-KainHighwind)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Snoop Dog MS - Jun. 24, 2013

I am getting my second Synchrom DX Set. Can't wait to see how Wyvang demolishes all of my beyblades XD this is an awesome combo!

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Izhkoort - Jun. 25, 2013

I did some informal testings with SW145, and even that useless track can do pretty awesome KOs! I still don't know which track put under Wyvang^2, I want to wait to garuda and tiger so I can finally see if they come with a good track for it (I know Tiger is supposed to have 125, but until confirmation of a release I will keep it has a probability)

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - diblee123 - Jun. 25, 2013

People the most important track right now should be H145! Try testing that

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Yuko Ray14 - Jun. 25, 2013

You shouldnt be so forceful with telling people what to test, im not trying to be rude but I dont see you contributing to the tests, only demanding for more.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Snoop Dog MS - Jun. 25, 2013

I can do tests tomorrow or tonight. I just need my package to come in the mail.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - diblee123 - Jun. 25, 2013

(Jun. 25, 2013  7:37 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: You shouldnt be so forceful with telling people what to test, im not trying to be rude but I dont see you contributing to the tests, only demanding for more.

Sorry, wasn't trying to be rude, just want to see H145 results.
I don't have enough parts to make this or a bb 10.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Snoop Dog MS - Jun. 25, 2013

I can do this. I will do tests with H145.

(Jun. 25, 2013  8:07 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I can do tests tomorrow or tonight. I just need my package to come in the mail.

Thanks, sorry if I was being pushy.

I just need to wait for it to get here... which is either today or tomorrow.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - DrPepsidew - Jun. 25, 2013

Do you want me to dish out some tests for you man? You've been at it non-stop hah. (Kudos!)
But yeah, just tell me what combos and I'll be happy to oblige Smile

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Snoop Dog MS - Jun. 26, 2013

I can do against Duo, Reviser Reviser, Dragooon, and Flash if you want.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - DrPepsidew - Jun. 26, 2013

I do not own Dragooon, theblackdragon knows why XD But I own a lot of other stuffs

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Snoop Dog MS - Jun. 26, 2013

I shall do this! I have another Wyvang... finally! I also got my first RB from Wing Pegasis... lookin' mighty sexy XD
EDIT: I can't find my H145 at the moment... would it be OK if I did TR145 until I find my H145?

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - DrPepsidew - Jun. 27, 2013

GB145 would be a better sub for H145 man

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Kai Hiwatari - Jun. 27, 2013

*sigh*

Everytime I finally get a top tier combo put together, something else seems to take its place haha.
Oh well, the more combo's the better. Hope I can one day make this because it sounds pretty good as far as the test results.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Snoop Dog MS - Jun. 27, 2013

I don't have GB145 either... yah... I'm poor XD

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - DrPepsidew - Jun. 27, 2013

Uhhh. I guess TR145 would be a sub-par sub part...

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - PhantomX - Oct. 08, 2013

It would be nice if there was benchmark/comparison tests with Wyvang Dragooon GB145R2F!