World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind (/Thread-MSF-H-Wyvang-Wyvang-145R2F-Collaboration-with-KainHighwind)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - KainHighwind - Apr. 29, 2013

Lol. I completely understand that, but your opponent is still not going to tell you exactly what they are going to use. You might have an idea of what they are going to use , but like I said, I would rather have a combo that you don't have to worry about changing anything.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Kujikato - Apr. 29, 2013

If you don't want to worry about changing anything, just keep it at 145.
If you lose the first round against a LTDC Scythe, then switch and win the next 3.

Doesn't that make it even more versatile? It still does what it's best at, and has the added benefit of being able to go against one of it's 'counters'

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - KainHighwind - Apr. 29, 2013

I honestly see what you're saying, and if LTDCs start showing back up again then that could be an option. Even though I haven't tried it lately I remember not liking the way this performed on CH120/145 for some reason.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Meow! - Apr. 29, 2013

CH145 was never a really good 145 height track. CH120, being naturally made of 2 thinly connected pieces, is not very tight. I've always found that it gets knocked out of slide path much easier than a regular 145 and generally hits less hard for whatever reason.

I'd assume that Wyvang, being so dependent upon a very tight structure, would get hurt pretty badly from CH145. Btw, I can definitely vouch for the loose deal. Even if the combo is not loose at all but you can still move the Chrome Wheels back and forth, it will do much better with the Chrome Wheels immobile.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - [)ragon - Apr. 30, 2013

Hmmm... I hadn't thought about that. Has anyone tried S130 yet? Or 135 could be an option. Smile

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Mr. N - May. 02, 2013

I'm not sure if it's just my CH120 or not, but it likes to switch from 145 to 120 in mid-battle so that could be problematic.

As for the height, the taller it is, the more effective it will be against "standard" defense combos and the less effective it will be against LTDCs, but the lower it is, the more effective it will be against LTDCs and the less effective it will be against "standard" defense. Personally, I'd rather go all out on one side than stick with the middle and achieve worse results against everything.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - [)ragon - May. 02, 2013

Actually, I disagree. I think that shorter combos can actually KO better, but that is just my opinion. I only ever use 145 tracks on attackers when I am going up against someone who owns and uses E230/SP230. Smile

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - alucardZ - May. 02, 2013

145 doesn't offer direct contact against metal wheels that are on a 230 track, unless they hit at some sort of angle, noticed that recently.

Improved my sliding shot alot, and I'm still not KO'ing E230 combos as often as lower tracks.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Mr. N - May. 02, 2013

Huh. Back in the good old days, low track Attackers couldn't KO 230, but I guess I was actually knowledgeable back in the good old days.

Agreed that S130 should be looked into.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - [)ragon - May. 02, 2013

I like shorter attackers better, but they can't KO E230 or SP230, so I usually use CH120 to change heights based on what I am up against. Smile Just a thought.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Lebladerdu91 - May. 02, 2013

I test MSF/H Wyvang Balro V145(defense mode)RF It's a very good attack combo but It is possible that I can buy a second synchrom DX SET defense and stamina for have two Balro and two Wyvang for an incredible attack type combo Grin

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - ShinobuXD - Jun. 21, 2013

Wow this thing is impressive.

Mint R2F
Semi-Calm CS
Mint Top Wyvang
Beylauncher with Rubber
3 Seg. Grip

Wyvang Wyvang W145 R2F vs MSF Revizer Revizer BD145 CS
Wyvang: 15 Wins(All KO)
Revizer: 5 Wins(3 OS, 2 KO)
2 Ties
Wyvang Win Rate: 75%

This would have even been better with a Metal Stone Face. Unfortunately all of mine were too lose.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - DrPepsidew - Jun. 21, 2013

I love Wyvang^2 <3 I have full faith in this combo :3 instead of 145 though I use AD145 for a lil' more stamina :3

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - TimeOut - Jun. 22, 2013

Actually yeah putting AD145 on this instead is a great idea

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - DrPepsidew - Jun. 22, 2013

Thanks :3 It's worked for me for a really long time. This has been one of my combos since January/February.
I don't normally tell my winning combos, but this is one of them Tongue_out

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - TimeOut - Jun. 22, 2013

But yeah seriously AD145 adds some actual balance (like the state of being balanced, not the type) that I've felt this combo has been needing

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - DrPepsidew - Jun. 22, 2013

And that's exactly why I added it. Going against another attack type (While using my Hasbro R2F [SUPER AGGRO]) the R2F I have catches the tornado ridge without losing much balance, I went home and did a little informal testing and studied how Wyvang^2 would hit the ridge with both 145 and AD145; with 145 it tipped over a bit. Not enough to tell unless one was actually paying attention to it.
On another note, with AD145, I find it easier to bank with, if I were to. But that's just me Tongue_out (I use my own type of launch though, hehe ;D)

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - ShinobuXD - Jun. 22, 2013

Ingulit: How did E230 beat Wyvang Wyvang in your test?

Revizer Reviver E230(Lower)RSF vs Wyvang Wyvang W145 R2F
Revizer: 7 Wins(1 KO, 6 OS)
Wyvang: 13 Wins(All KO)
1 Tie
Wyvang Win Rate:65%

Even though it got a lower percentage than my BD145 CS here, I think Wyvang was actually better here. It was literally sending Revizer at least two feet. Once or twice it even knocked it over the wall!

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Meow! - Jun. 22, 2013

Try the E230 in upper mode where it blocks contact. That will probably give Wyvang more trouble.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - diblee123 - Jun. 22, 2013

Wywang Wywang should lose to e230 in upper mode because this combo needs to hit the metal wheel in order to be successful. Also, some one should test Wywang Wywang for force smash.
Can some test this against force smash, how about Gryph Gryph TH195R2F?
Also please use the same tracks when testing, not variants of 145 =, or if you want to, do a comparison test with a regular 145.
Also this thing must be tested with H145, and it just might destroy Scythe 85RS. I remember Scythe Uranus 85RS had trouble againsts Flash H145.

(Jun. 22, 2013  8:57 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Wywang Wywang should lose to e230 in upper mode because this combo needs to hit the metal wheel in order to be successful. Also, some one should test Wywang Wywang for force smash.
Can some test this against force smash, how about Gryph Gryph TH195R2F?
Also please use the same tracks when testing, not variants of 145 =, or if you want to, do a comparison test with a regular 145.
Also this thing must be tested with H145, and it just might destroy Scythe 85RS. I remember Scythe Uranus 85RS had trouble againsts Flash H145.

You're talking to people who test for a freaking living. I wouldn't tell them what to do. W145 for stamina as it doesn't give as much balance of AD145, but gives it the much needed stamina. It does occasionally beat Scythe ___ 85 RS btw.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Ingulit - Jun. 23, 2013

(Jun. 22, 2013  8:57 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Also please use the same tracks when testing, not variants of 145 =, or if you want to, do a comparison test with a regular 145.

This custom isn't actually using 145, it's supposed to use basically any 145-height variant.

AD145 sounds good in theory, yeah! W145 would probably be pretty good too.

When it comes to E230, I might just not be well-practiced against E230, haha! Like already mentioned one of the two modes on E230 might be harder for this to KO.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - diblee123 - Jun. 23, 2013

I know, but scythe wins MOST of the time

(Jun. 23, 2013  3:35 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2013  8:57 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Also please use the same tracks when testing, not variants of 145 =, or if you want to, do a comparison test with a regular 145.

This custom isn't actually using 145, it's supposed to use basically any 145-height variant.

When it comes to E230, I might just not be well-practiced against E230, haha! Like already mentioned one of the two modes on E230 might be harder for this to KO.

I'm pretty sure in the op it says this works with 145 itself too, but the variants should be better in some things

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - Ingulit - Jun. 23, 2013

(Jun. 23, 2013  5:23 PM)diblee123 Wrote: I know, but scythe wins MOST of the time

(Jun. 23, 2013  3:35 PM)Ingulit Wrote:

I'm pretty sure in the op it says this works with 145 itself too, but the variants should be better in some things

I wrote the OP bro, I know what it says Tongue_out Like I already stated a few times, this works on any 145-height variant, which includes 145 itself. The track that I currently like the most on it is GB145, but we've gotten even stuff like C145 to work.

RE: MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind - DrPepsidew - Jun. 23, 2013

My best results are with a launch technique I call "Catapulting" XD
It's pretty much reverse banking, instead of tilting your bey with the slope of the stadium, tilt against it and as soon as it makes contact, it moves directly to the other side of the stadium without the whole "kinda waiting in place" feel that banking sometimes gives. It's hard for me to explain lol but I've gotten a little better results with it. Anything NOT on E230, regular banking is still lovely.