World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! (/Thread-International-Toronto-Team-Ancient-Knights-Bey-Team)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Mitsu - Feb. 06, 2014

(Feb. 06, 2014  10:12 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: Hopefully I can beat yuko ray 14, fang wold, and shining dog ms. But every tournament I get better and better
Be sure to use lots of competitive combos, fury sagittero! With that, you'll be sure to do well!

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - rage sagittario - Feb. 06, 2014

Yeah I've got a few tricks up my sleeve :3

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - rage sagittario - Mar. 11, 2014

Guys I will be attending the Michigan gbt2 qualifiers

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Classik - Apr. 07, 2014

Username/Real Name:"Byxis"/Azhar Ally

Skill Level:Intermediate

Amount Of Beys:17 (And 8 spare metal wheels)

Best Combo:Flash Cancer D125BSF

Why I want to join:Blading means everything to me.Ive all ways been a lone blader,Ive never really bladed with anyone before....So i decided to join a local toronto team!.

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - DRAGON KING - Apr. 07, 2014

You have your own team bro.

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Classik - Apr. 07, 2014

(Apr. 07, 2014  11:15 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: You have your own team bro.
Im closing it due to no members

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - LMAO - Apr. 07, 2014

Wait......do you live in Toronto?

Yup! Parkdale! Dufferin and Queen!

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - LMAO - Apr. 07, 2014

(Apr. 07, 2014  11:21 PM)"Byxis Wrote: Yup! Parkdale! Dufferin and Queen!

Great! Would it be possible for you to make it to our next tournament?

If so, I would gladly put you on the team!

Yeah Ill try! Im in a lot of after school activities so its hard.BUTTTTTTTTTZ Ill see what i can do!

(Apr. 07, 2014  11:29 PM)"Byxis Wrote: Yeah Ill try! Im in a lot of after school activities so its hard.BUTTTTTTTTTZ Ill see what i can do!

But it'll be on a Sunday, so it shouldn't really affect your after school activities haha.

Once you come to your first tournament, I'll let you in on the team Smile

That sucks.....im with my dad this weekend so its gonna be really hard because he has a coffee shop Unhappy

I was looking forward to joining....

(Apr. 07, 2014  11:36 PM)"Byxis Wrote: That sucks.....im with my dad this weekend so its gonna be really hard because he has a coffee shop Unhappy

I was looking forward to joining....

It's fine if you can't make it, but our next tournament is on the 4th of May not next weekend haha.

Either way, just become a better rounded member and I'll let you in on the team for sure Smile

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Classik - Apr. 08, 2014

Ill might be able to make it may 4!

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Classik - Jun. 23, 2014

Sorry for double posting but i just wanted to post this

Username/Real Name:FreshClassik/Azhar Ally

Skill Level:Intermediate

Amount Of Beys:17 (And 8 spare metal wheels)

Best Combo:Flash Byxis 100R2F

Why I want to join:Blading means everything to me.Ive all ways been a lone blader,Ive never really bladed with anyone before....So i decided to join a local toronto team!.

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - desire - Oct. 17, 2014

Name: Aidan, or Dezyr.
How many Beys do I have?: About 15-20 Metal Fusion-Metal Fury
Best Combo?: Normal: Phantom Bull AD145WD Limited: Burn Bull AD145WD
Skill Level?: I'd say in the middle of beginner and intermediate, I do a lot of research on Beyblade and looking into getting into some tournaments.
Why do I want to join?: I want to join because as I'm getting older, most of my friends think beyblades are "stupid" or "dumb", I want to find people that I can connect with, and I think joining a team can give me that.
F.Y.I: I don't live in Toronto, but I live very close.
Thank you for reading my application, have a good day!