World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - To - May. 11, 2009

Klonoa (Wii) - This brings me back
Patapon 2 (PSP) - This makes me fearful of the future

(May. 10, 2009  4:01 PM)Khel Wrote: Not bad, welcome to the world of better audio. As head-fier's say sorry about your wallet XD They will only get more expensive lol

Yeah, no kidding, I got them for $100 at the Source. I was disapointed at first because they looked kind of cheap out of the box. But I plugged them in and yeah.

RE: Recent Purchases - Rustin - May. 11, 2009

bought a mc flurry at mac dannalds

RE: Recent Purchases - Whiskey Sierra - May. 12, 2009

Sonic and the Black Knight
Shadow the Hedgehog dog tag

RE: Recent Purchases - josh-jf - May. 12, 2009

(May. 11, 2009  10:54 PM)Rustin Wrote: bought a mc flurry at mac dannalds

To be honest if these posts keep going it will be like the what are you listening to right now thread. and it will take the same path. So please dont make brad pull the plug on this thread.

RE: Recent Purchases - Raykon - May. 12, 2009

New Jeans Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Giga - May. 12, 2009

New glasses: [Image: th_DSCF2889.jpg]

RE: Recent Purchases - theflightyellz - May. 12, 2009

£58 for a stupid macbook charger which my 2 year warranty apparently doesn't cover Tired

RE: Recent Purchases - Crimson - May. 12, 2009

S. Darko - A Donnie Darko tale

Futureshop had it for $12, and since I liked the original Donnie Darko (And Daviegh Chase revised her role as Samantha Darko), I decided I might as well give it a shot.
Expectations are low low low.

RE: Recent Purchases - Whiskey Sierra - May. 12, 2009

Sonic the Hedgehog PS3

RE: Recent Purchases - Evan - May. 12, 2009

(May. 12, 2009  6:58 PM)Crimson Wrote: S. Darko - A Donnie Darko tale

Futureshop had it for $12, and since I liked the original Donnie Darko (And Daviegh Chase revised her role as Samantha Darko), I decided I might as well give it a shot.
Expectations are low low low.

PM me with what you think. I'm doubting it will be anywhere as good as the original but I'm hoping it will be decent.

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - May. 13, 2009

- "Wavering Radiant" by Isis

From Amazon. Couldn't find the album in stores around here, had no other choice. lol

RE: Recent Purchases - Lance Perfora - May. 13, 2009

Some index cards

RE: Recent Purchases - Whiskey Sierra - May. 13, 2009

Sonic Battle GBA
Sonic Battle 2 GC

RE: Recent Purchases - Blue - May. 14, 2009

Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang
Nas - Illmatic plat. edition 2 disc
$20
buying CDs is satisfying

RE: Recent Purchases - Jsc - May. 14, 2009

I just bought some charcoal pincils and a carbon pencil. They are hard to use...

RE: Recent Purchases - Pikachao - May. 14, 2009

KFC, 2 litres of boost energy drink, microwave popcorn...

Good times.

Wait a minute, how have I lost weight in the last two days? What the carp? xD

Yes, I realise I should have a better diet. D=

RE: Recent Purchases - Rustin - May. 14, 2009

blue berry muffin

RE: Recent Purchases - Khel - May. 14, 2009

(May. 14, 2009  9:39 PM)Pikachao Wrote: KFC, 2 litres of boost energy drink, microwave popcorn...

Good times.

Wait a minute, how have I lost weight in the last two days? What the carp? xD

Yes, I realise I should have a better diet. D=

water weight probably

$200 for my meal plan. Man food here on campus is pricey.

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - May. 14, 2009

I bought this for lunch yesterday: (Double Quarter Pounder w/ no pickles or onions)

[Image: 8576465-7bb5a2782796a301a688057d779be728...scaled.jpg]

It was delicious.

RE: Recent Purchases - Rocky - May. 14, 2009

How long does the plan last for? D: I think I'd just skip eating......

Roan that's a lot of ketchup.....what size are the chips? Confused

(May. 14, 2009  9:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: How long does the plan last for? D: I think I'd just skip eating......

Roan that's a lot of ketchup.....what size are the chips? Confused

Actually it is an addition to my card since I keep running out.

So far it has sucked up close to $3000 CAD this year. Eating healthier on campus is ridiculously more expensive than unhealthy. I can't cook at my residence since it's all single rooms and the common room kitchen is friggin disgusting.

(May. 14, 2009  10:06 PM)Khel Wrote: Actually it is an addition to my card since I keep running out.

So far it has sucked up close to $3000 CAD this year. Eating healthier on campus is ridiculously more expensive than unhealthy. I can't cook at my residence since it's all single rooms and the common room kitchen is friggin disgusting.

I guess you could always try and be inventive with things that require minimal cooking? How come the common room kitchen is so bad? Might just be me, but I'd be the one that ends up cleaning it probably just so it wasn't as carp. o.o

(May. 14, 2009  10:10 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I guess you could always try and be inventive with things that require minimal cooking? How come the common room kitchen is so bad? Might just be me, but I'd be the one that ends up cleaning it probably just so it wasn't as carp. o.o

I've tried cleaning it; but the place ends up smelling putrid by the end of the week. These first years live like pigs and never throw their stuff out of the fridge. Nor do they clean up their dishes. I'm not their mom, so I'm not putting myself through that.

Mind you there was a 2 1/2 month period that we were out of classes due to a university strike. So that sucked up more money than I imagined.

I think I have derailed the thread enough for now lmao

(May. 14, 2009  10:15 PM)Khel Wrote: I've tried cleaning it; but the place ends up smelling putrid by the end of the week. These first years live like pigs and never throw their stuff out of the fridge. Nor do they clean up their dishes. I'm not their mom, so I'm not putting myself through that.

Mind you there was a 2 1/2 month period that we were out of classes due to a university strike. So that sucked up more money than I imagined.

Probably won't help much but shout at them tons, put up signs saying "unwashed plates will be broken" and carry through on the threat?

It's dumb that you should have to live worse because some idiots can't learn to be hygienic. (sp?)

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - May. 15, 2009

I absolutely refuse to live anywhere without a kitchen. That's inhuman.