World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Blue - Dec. 31, 2008

DUDE I got 2001: Space odyssey for $6.39 at Best buy! I was inside like "SHIIIT son, wicked"
also got Mirrors edge for 44.99.
mind you thats before taxes, but I'm pleased hahaha

RE: Recent Purchases - SexyMichael - Dec. 31, 2008

[Image: 1169176185.jpg]

Plus a mic stand and 10 ft. cable.

yessssssssssssssssssssss

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 27, 2008  10:24 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:18 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:15 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:11 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - And Justice for all (Bought it because i'd played the previous one and thoroughly enjoyed it)
Black goggles since my old ones are MIA and I lack things to comfortably keep my hair away from my face in photography class.
2 tubs of purple haze manic panic hair dye
1 tub of hot pink MP hair dye.

Goggles = awesome.
Also, I think my mum uses that hair dye. 0_0

I demand to know where in the UK! I have to buy mine abroad.

I've been using the stuff for years and havent been able to find a seller in the UK Unhappy I'm finally going back to purple after having blue for a year and a half XD

I liked your blue hair. Unhappy Though purple will be cool. Smile

Um, I think we got it from here... http://www.beeunique.co.uk/ (browse their gallery - it's full of awesomeness). And there's loads of the stuff in Camden. Smile

I swear they have a shop there too.
I must thank you on this, because having to buy abroad right now is costing me £9 a tub not including shipping.
*big hugs*

RE: Recent Purchases - Rocky - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 31, 2008  11:38 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:24 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:18 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:15 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:11 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - And Justice for all (Bought it because i'd played the previous one and thoroughly enjoyed it)
Black goggles since my old ones are MIA and I lack things to comfortably keep my hair away from my face in photography class.
2 tubs of purple haze manic panic hair dye
1 tub of hot pink MP hair dye.

Goggles = awesome.
Also, I think my mum uses that hair dye. 0_0

I demand to know where in the UK! I have to buy mine abroad.

I've been using the stuff for years and havent been able to find a seller in the UK Unhappy I'm finally going back to purple after having blue for a year and a half XD

I liked your blue hair. Unhappy Though purple will be cool. Smile

Um, I think we got it from here... http://www.beeunique.co.uk/ (browse their gallery - it's full of awesomeness). And there's loads of the stuff in Camden. Smile

I swear they have a shop there too.
I must thank you on this, because having to buy abroad right now is costing me £9 a tub not including shipping.
*big hugs*

Woah, that's a lot. Well, I'm glad I could help. *big hugs back*

RE: Recent Purchases - Pikachao - Dec. 31, 2008

Why does MY hair dye always fail and go patchy?

I always see the adverts afterwards and think "DEAR GOD, THE LIEZ" when they explain how good it is.

RE: Recent Purchases - Rocky - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 31, 2008  11:48 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Why does MY hair dye always fail and go patchy?

I always see the adverts afterwards and think "DEAR GOD, THE LIEZ" when they explain how good it is.

Do you bleach it first? And wash it with a crappy shampoo?

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 31, 2008  11:48 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Why does MY hair dye always fail and go patchy?

This is how I do it:
Bleach hair (Make sure you have the right strength too otherwise itll really badly damage your hair. If youve got medium to light brown hair, you only need to lift it a few shades)

and for washing, only wash when its starting to go greasy (Washing it EVERY day is bad for your hair anyway) I use Aussie colour shampoo, and don't use more than necessary.

RE: Recent Purchases - Rocky - Jan. 01, 2009

(Dec. 31, 2008  11:57 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: (Washing it EVERY day is bad for your hair anyway)

*sigh* I do this. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Recent Purchases - SaMaster14 - Jan. 01, 2009

Went on a little shopping spree today and got some great deals!

Jeans:
-2 pairs of Rock and Republic designer jeans

Shoes:
-pair of Vans
-2 pairs of Tods shoes(about $350 each pair, but we got some great deals, all together my parents and I bought 9 pairs of shoes there)

Shirts
-one Ed Hardy designer shirt

and I think thats it...

RE: Recent Purchases - Pikachao - Jan. 01, 2009

(Jan. 01, 2009  12:02 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2008  11:57 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: (Washing it EVERY day is bad for your hair anyway)

Same, but my hair goes pretty oily if I don't wash it anyways so I have to.

(Jan. 01, 2009  2:19 AM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2009  12:02 AM)yruahippo Wrote:

Same, but my hair goes pretty oily if I don't wash it anyways so I have to.

It's prolly because you wash it so much. My hair used to be fine until I started washing it every day. Now it only lasts about a day because it's used to being washed obsessively. And hair stays cleaner for longer if it's left to get a little greasy beforehand (I think). And I don't do that. Pinching_eyes_2

(Dec. 31, 2008  11:53 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

Do you bleach it first? And wash it with a crappy shampoo?

I don't bleach it first, I wash it with good shampoo.

Bleach destroys hair tbh, I saw what happened to my friend's hair.

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Jan. 01, 2009

bleach is what makes your hair receptive to dye

(Jan. 01, 2009  2:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: bleach is what makes your hair receptive to dye

The box should say that immho.

RE: Recent Purchases - Guitar_Legend - Jan. 01, 2009

(Dec. 31, 2008  11:57 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:

This is how I do it:
Bleach hair (Make sure you have the right strength too otherwise itll really badly damage your hair. If youve got medium to light brown hair, you only need to lift it a few shades)

and for washing, only wash when its starting to go greasy (Washing it EVERY day is bad for your hair anyway) I use Aussie colour shampoo, and don't use more than necessary.

explain how
because i wash everyday (mainly because i usually work out and get all gross) and my hair seems fine
i use conditioner every day too, not just shampoo

(Jan. 01, 2009  2:41 AM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: bleach is what makes your hair receptive to dye

The box should say that immho.

you should've asked ... anyone, really

if your hair is too dark dye won't take and you need to bleach it, don't blame the box because you didn't do your research

it says on the box what the dye will look like if your hair is too dark, so you need to lighten your hair by bleaching it

Pikachao: Youre supposed to use a crappy shampoo beforehand because if you use a good shampoo then it coats your hair in protective stuff or whatever shampoo does which stops the dye getting to it. You need to use a plain shampoo with no extras to get rid of any products that may be on your hair.

you're not supposed to wash your hair before dying it

@GuitarLegend: I imagine your hair is okay because you work out and let it get dirty beforehand so when you wash your hair you are actually cleaning it as opposed to washing off the hairs natural protective layer stuff which is what would happen to most people if they washed their hair every day.

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Jan. 02, 2009

(Jan. 01, 2009  4:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're not supposed to wash your hair before dying it

I normally wash mine about a day or two before I dye it, Otherwise I noticed the Dye really doesnt stay on my hair so I have to do it twice.

Pikachao: say you've got dark hair and you try putting a lighter colour on it, It'll screw over. First time I tried putting blue streaks in my hair (Then again, I could blame the dye because Stargazer make the shittest dyes ever) after one wash it turned petrol green, because I didnt bleach it.
Bleach will also not be too damaging if you know how long to leave it on for, and it's a good idea to use a hair repairing serum after (Aussie made a fantastic bleached hair repairing stuff)

As Brad said, it normally says on the top of the box what colour the result will be dependant on your natural pigment or if youve bleached it.
And on the hair dye I use (The blue one I have currently in my hair) it says "Use on PRELIGHTENED hair" XD
Only time it's okay to not have to bleach over is if you have light blonde hair or youve already used a bright colour and then put a darker one over(Example, yesterday I put a dark-ish purple over a bit of the blue as a strand test and it stuck fine [Dyeing it all purple today y'see])

anyway, i'm rambling now so i'll shut up.
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:41 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2008  11:57 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:

This is how I do it:

explain how
because i wash everyday (mainly because i usually work out and get all gross) and my hair seems fine
i use conditioner every day too, not just shampoo

If you work out, your hair gets coated in grease and sweat, so it would need a good wash to get it off.
If you just wash it everyday and it's not greasy, youll start pulling the protective layering of your hair off, which makes it not only a pain in the arse to work with, but it will also dry out your hair.

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Jan. 02, 2009

(Jan. 02, 2009  2:31 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2009  4:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're not supposed to wash your hair before dying it

I normally wash mine about a day or two before I dye it, Otherwise I noticed the Dye really doesnt stay on my hair so I have to do it twice.

well i assumed people wash their hair at least once every two days

as long as you don't wash your hair the same day it should be fine

RE: Recent Purchases - Rocky - Jan. 02, 2009

Really? It's says to on my mum's hair dye. Uncertain

well if the hair dye tells you to then yeah do it

RE: Recent Purchases - MuchWow - Jan. 02, 2009

in my country long hair is for girls!
u rarely see a man with long hair,people here feel that guys with very long hair r gay!
i said in my country only,no offence brad

(Jan. 02, 2009  3:49 PM)pegasis Wrote: in my country long hair is for girls!
u rarely see a man with long hair,people here feel that guys with very long hair r gay!
i said in my country only,no offence brad

people there are dumb evidently

also dude people in my country think i'm gay, i wear make-up and tight clothes with flowers on them and 2-inch heels and work at a clothing store

not that there's anything wrong with that