World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Dec. 03, 2008

I did some Holiday shopping tonight. Smile

- Mass Effect: Revelation and Mass Effect: Ascension by Drew Karpyshyn (For myself lol)
- WALL-E on DVD as a Christmas gift for my sister
- Japanese Cherry Blossom gift basket for my mom

Yeah I felt like a total queer tonight. Oh well.

RE: Recent Purchases - Spinster - Dec. 03, 2008

Picked up Scion: Hero today. Curse my roleplaying tendencies!

RE: Recent Purchases - AnnieDuck - Dec. 03, 2008

poutine

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Dec. 03, 2008

2x double bacon mushroom melt carp ya

RE: Recent Purchases - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Dec. 03, 2008

I look into my christmas stuff and on of my gift was
Xbox 360 Arcade
Spiderman 3 the game
Some other game
SuperTennis( that have all the sega characters playing tennis)
and classic games

Can anyone tell me the different between a xbox 360 and xbox 360 Acrade?

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Dec. 03, 2008

Metallic blue PVC underbust.
My god it's sexy, wasn't too costly either and It has a good shape, so i'm not complaining since the usual price is about $140 and I got it for $82 Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - BeyUK-Espio - Dec. 03, 2008

£50 on some new tops, images below:

[Image: DVC00570.jpg]

[Image: DVC00571.jpg]

RE: Recent Purchases - Blitz - Dec. 03, 2008

Nice tops i like both but the top one a little more cause i pretty much got it in blue lol Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - BeyUK-Espio - Dec. 03, 2008

Got the tops from Republic.

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Dec. 03, 2008

(Dec. 03, 2008  1:23 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: I look into my christmas stuff and on of my gift was
Xbox 360 Arcade
Spiderman 3 the game
Some other game
SuperTennis( that have all the sega characters playing tennis)
and classic games

Can anyone tell me the different between a xbox 360 and xbox 360 Acrade?

Way to ruin your Christmas stuff...

"The Xbox 360 Arcade is the replacement for the "Xbox 360 Core". It was publicly revealed (though it was available in stores far earlier) by Microsoft's president of Entertainment Devices division Robbie Bach to the Financial Times on October 18, 2007, and officially announced on October 22, 2007. It includes a wireless controller, 256 MB memory unit, composite AV cable, HDMI 1.2 output, and 5 Xbox Live Arcade titles: Boom Boom Rocket, Feeding Frenzy, Luxor 2, Pac-Man Championship Edition, and Uno on a single disk, which also includes a "Welcome Video" and several game trailers/demos. Holiday 2008 consoles are bundled with Sega Superstars Tennis."-Wikipedia

Essentially, you're not getting a hard-drive, so don't go hoping to get Marketplace games unless you apply for the trade-in thing Microsoft is offering. Or shell like $100+ for a HDD.

RE: Recent Purchases - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 04, 2008

you got screwed

kill your parents

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 04, 2008  3:29 AM)Artie Wrote: you got screwed

kill your parents

rip their carp faces off

(Dec. 04, 2008  3:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

kill your parents

rip their carp faces off

and feed it to the bears

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 04, 2008  3:58 AM)Artie Wrote:

kill your parents

rip their carp faces off

and feed it to the bears

dumbass

(Dec. 04, 2008  4:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  3:58 AM)Artie Wrote:

kill your parents

rip their carp faces off

and feed it to the bears

dumbass

[Image: with-my-bear-hands.gif]

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Dec. 04, 2008

- Prince of Persia (360)

RE: Recent Purchases - Nic - Dec. 04, 2008

[Image: PC020089.jpg]

Jeans.

RE: Recent Purchases - Pikachao - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 04, 2008  1:10 PM)Nic Wrote: [Image: PC020089.jpg]

Jeans.

You just bought those? Why would you buy a trashed pair of jeans? =S

EDIT: Nice gundam stuff in the background. ^_^

RE: Recent Purchases - BeyUK-Espio - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 04, 2008  3:13 PM)Pikachao Wrote: You just bought those? Why would you buy a trashes pair of jeans? =S

I don't quite get where your coming from. I see nothing wrong with those jeans, I quite like them.

RE: Recent Purchases - Pikachao - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 04, 2008  3:25 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  3:13 PM)Pikachao Wrote: You just bought those? Why would you buy a trashes pair of jeans? =S

I don't quite get where your coming from. I see nothing wrong with those jeans, I quite like them.

I guess I'm just not a fan of spending lots of money on jeans that are already worn out at the knees and creased. Kind of defeats the object of buying new stuff in my eyes. =/

lol, it's like on that show I watched where they bought a 50p pair of jeans from tescos and smashed the carp out of them with different means and then washed them and put them next to some designer ripped ones. Upon asking which ones were the designer ones to a ton of people over 50% thought the crappy 50p ones were the expensive ones. -.-

Yes, but you buy them because of the designer label, Bench and Sol Cal are two examples.

RE: Recent Purchases - Sasch - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 04, 2008  3:35 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Yes, but you buy them because of the designer label, Bench and Sol Cal are two examples.

Which is superficial carp in my eyes. Why do you need the name of some rich designer on it?

RE: Recent Purchases - Blitz - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 04, 2008  4:48 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  3:35 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Yes, but you buy them because of the designer label, Bench and Sol Cal are two examples.

Which is superficial carp in my eyes. Why do you need the name of some rich designer on it?

agreed you don't need a designer label to look good, Its just a way to make people spend aload of money for someone elses name on the clothing your going to wear Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Recent Purchases - Nic - Dec. 04, 2008

Because I already have a pair of straights. It's crazily hard to find a pair of jeans that is creased aesthetically. Also, the wearing on this shows a brown underlayer that compliments the blue. So, this is significantly different from my other pairs of jeans.

(Dec. 04, 2008  4:48 PM)Sasch Wrote: Which is superficial carp in my eyes. Why do you need the name of some rich designer on it?

Maybe so, but this world is superficial carp. People buy branded stuff day in day out, excluing clothes. An example of this is food, computers, TVs, you name it. You just shot yourself in the foot I'm afraid.

If you have the money to spend then spend it on something that makes you happy. I personally wouldn't feel to happy buying stuff from Tesco. For one, I work there and two, I don't like their clothing. I have bought T-Shirts from Primark so I'm not THAT superficial. I earn enough money to buy "superficial" clothing. If it makes me/you happy then you should be able to buy what you wish.