World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Nov. 17, 2008

(Nov. 17, 2008  6:23 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I was playing around holon phantoms and had a deck with the "new" blastoise (the one they copied from wizards of the coast), suicune and two raichus. It did pretty well considering how hard it is to play Pokémon on a budget.

Right now I'm starting Magic: The Gathering because the sets rotate MUCH slower and have more cards. It gives a lot more scope for decks, plus you get more cards per pack at a cheaper price. Some of the rarer cards still go for insane amounts but that doesn't mean they're OP. =]

Magic gets expensive, I wouldn't bother, Dreamborn's brother plays it competatively (Not sure if he still does in Korea since he's teaching) but he was one of the best in the UK, and he even said the cost of the game is stupid.

RE: Recent Purchases - Pikachao - Nov. 17, 2008

(Nov. 17, 2008  6:36 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2008  6:23 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I was playing around holon phantoms and had a deck with the "new" blastoise (the one they copied from wizards of the coast), suicune and two raichus. It did pretty well considering how hard it is to play Pokémon on a budget.

Right now I'm starting Magic: The Gathering because the sets rotate MUCH slower and have more cards. It gives a lot more scope for decks, plus you get more cards per pack at a cheaper price. Some of the rarer cards still go for insane amounts but that doesn't mean they're OP. =]

Magic gets expensive, I wouldn't bother, Dreamborn's brother plays it competatively (Not sure if he still does in Korea since he's teaching) but he was one of the best in the UK, and he even said the cost of the game is stupid.

I'm not into it competetively, but even if I was I'll hopefully soon be able to pay for it. I've seen the prices of cards on websites and from what I've seen they're WAY lower than yugioh.

Then again, yugioh cards can easily be gotten by trading, dunno about Magic.

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Nov. 17, 2008

I've just got out of Yugioh, It's gotten to a case that unless you play "Teleport DAD" you'll lose, and that deck costs a bomb.
I was playing zombies (With Mezuki, Il Blud and Goblin Zombie) but I gave it up to play pokemon, much cheaper and the people who play it down at the local where we play aren't arrogant, unless you count the annoying dutch kid who went "Your time space distortion failed *insert laughter* Now I'll win!"
Turns out I drew into a rare candy next turn, evolved into Gallade from Ralts and kicked his carp XD.

Anyway, should we take this to the TCGs you used to play thread?

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Nov. 18, 2008

x4 DragonBall CCG Boosters

Bandai needs to release more sets so I can take on those Narutards without issues.

RE: Recent Purchases - mdhvdukshsj - Nov. 18, 2008

(Nov. 18, 2008  1:02 AM)To Wrote: x4 DragonBall CCG Boosters

Bandai needs to release more sets so I can take on those Narutards without issues.

you would buy dragonball cards

[Image: andrev_nerd.jpg]

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Nov. 18, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Nov. 18, 2008

What you need is the classic "Dream Machine Battle" card from DBZ TCG.
"This battle never happened"
My friend throws it at his opponents if he's losing a card game XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Blue - Nov. 18, 2008

LOL

how does DBZ battle NAruto?

Mandarin was a good lunch

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Nov. 18, 2008

(Nov. 18, 2008  1:36 AM)Artie Wrote:

[Image: 504.jpg]

When they look like that and as well as looking like this, yes.

Blue- Both CCGs use the same combat system IIRC, to be fair though, I'm not even too sure with myself about how to play this DB CCG, I honestly only buy them for the art, I know how to play but not very well.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kei - Nov. 19, 2008

Macbook Pro

WOOOO

RE: Recent Purchases - mdhvdukshsj - Nov. 19, 2008

(Nov. 19, 2008  4:12 AM)Kei Wrote: Macbook Pro

WOOOO

how did you afford this? sell your visor collection?

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Nov. 19, 2008

(Nov. 19, 2008  4:32 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2008  4:12 AM)Kei Wrote: Macbook Pro

WOOOO

how did you afford this? sell your visor collection?

if he'd done that he'd be gettin a mac pro

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Nov. 19, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHA
(Nov. 18, 2008  10:37 PM)To Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2008  1:36 AM)Artie Wrote:

[Image: 504.jpg]

When they look like that and as well as looking like this, yes.

Blue- Both CCGs use the same combat system IIRC, to be fair though, I'm not even too sure with myself about how to play this DB CCG, I honestly only buy them for the art, I know how to play but not very well.

Weeaboo in denial.

(Nov. 19, 2008  4:32 AM)Artie Wrote: how did you afford this? sell your visor collection?

I actually only have one, believe it or not

(Nov. 19, 2008  4:37 AM)Kei Wrote: or not

(Nov. 19, 2008  4:37 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2008  4:32 AM)Artie Wrote: how did you afford this? sell your visor collection?

I actually only have one, believe it or not

must have been encrusted with enough nerd diamonds to afford that macbook pro

(Nov. 21, 1973  6:09 AM)Roan Wrote: Weeaboo in denial.

this guy owns a dir en grey shirt from hot topic and is posting on a carp beyblade board, ignore him

(Nov. 19, 2008  4:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

this guy owns a dir en grey shirt from hot topic and is posting on a carp beyblade board, ignore him

this guy buys floral print clothes imported from japan and plays with spinning tops by himself as well as makes out with kids in cat ears, ignore him

(Nov. 19, 2008  4:38 AM)Artie Wrote: must have been encrusted with enough nerd diamonds to afford that macbook pro

I am not paying for the whole thing haha. My parents are paying for half, and my Mother was able to get a discount through her work.

(Nov. 19, 2008  4:39 AM)Roan Wrote:

this guy buys floral print clothes imported from japan and plays with spinning tops by himself as well as makes out with kids in cat ears, ignore him

edit: LOL

this guy bought a ps3

(Nov. 19, 2008  4:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

this guy bought a ps3

lusty_kai.jpg

RE: Recent Purchases - Ominous - Nov. 19, 2008

Thread just got real

(Nov. 19, 2008  4:50 AM)Ominous Wrote: Thread just got real

this guy dressed up as a video game character for halloween

(Nov. 19, 2008  4:55 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2008  4:50 AM)Ominous Wrote: Thread just got real

this guy dressed up as a video game character for halloween

this guy came in his own eye