World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - AnnieDuck - Nov. 13, 2008

(Nov. 13, 2008  8:45 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: Lapsang Souchoung tea.
My god it's fricken disgusting. the box wasn't kidding when it said "Smokey flavour" feels like I just drank a cup of ash.

plebian

i boought toothpaste

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Nov. 13, 2008

(Nov. 13, 2008  8:48 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
My god it's fricken disgusting. the box wasn't kidding when it said "Smokey flavour" feels like I just drank a cup of ash.

plebian

i boought toothpaste

Nah, just not fond of that tea, how my mum drinks it is beyond me, and Darjeeling.
I'll stick to my Ceylon and Earl Grey, they're much nicer, might consider lady grey since I like citrusy things.

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Nov. 13, 2008

1x monster

more energy drink testing. trying it out tomorrow, as it's night time and i don't want to be up past my bed time Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Spinster - Nov. 14, 2008

It's kind of an acquired taste. I love the stuff.

I recently snagged Monte Cook's World of Darkness and a D20 set of Dice (one D20, one D12, two D10's, one D8, four D6's, and a D4). Loves me some tabletop RPG's.

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Nov. 14, 2008

- Gears of War 2
- Mirror's Edge
- Fallout 3

Within the past few weeks.

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Nov. 14, 2008

(Nov. 14, 2008  7:19 AM)Spinster Wrote:

It's kind of an acquired taste. I love the stuff.

I recently snagged Monte Cook's World of Darkness and a D20 set of Dice (one D20, one D12, two D10's, one D8, four D6's, and a D4). Loves me some tabletop RPG's.

I guessed with Lapsang, my mum loves it.
I'll stay on the lighter teas Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - Nic - Nov. 14, 2008

[Image: 18233c05.jpg]

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Nov. 14, 2008

Those cymbals look luuush.
Can tell they're new XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Sasch - Nov. 15, 2008

(Nov. 14, 2008  2:54 PM)Nic Wrote: [Image: 18233c05.jpg]

how much did you pay for it? I really want to get some enjoyable cymbals one day.

RE: Recent Purchases - Blue - Nov. 15, 2008

(Nov. 13, 2008  11:44 PM)bugturtles Wrote: 1x monster

more energy drink testing. trying it out tomorrow, as it's night time and i don't want to be up past my bed time Smile

lmao

RE: Recent Purchases - AnnieDuck - Nov. 15, 2008

anOther magazine autumn/winter 08

RE: Recent Purchases - Nic - Nov. 15, 2008

(Nov. 14, 2008  3:16 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Those cymbals look luuush.
Can tell they're new XD

Actually, it's second hand.

(Nov. 15, 2008  1:37 AM)Sasch Wrote: how much did you pay for it? I really want to get some enjoyable cymbals one day.

I traded for my Paiste VISIONS crash. It's not a bad crash, but it's not an amazingly good crash. However, it has the amazingly appealing feature that it's BLACK, thus allowing me to make awesome trade-ups.

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Nov. 15, 2008

(Nov. 15, 2008  11:15 AM)Nic Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2008  3:16 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Those cymbals look luuush.
Can tell they're new XD

Actually, it's second hand.

You're kidding? They look new O_O

RE: Recent Purchases - Nic - Nov. 15, 2008

Look closely at the fingerprints, tarnishing and stains.

RE: Recent Purchases - Pikachao - Nov. 15, 2008

For being second hand they look pretty damn good man. =O

Nice buy. Joyful_3

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Nov. 15, 2008

(Nov. 15, 2008  1:45 PM)Nic Wrote: Look closely at the fingerprints, tarnishing and stains.

ah I can see now, looking breifly they look new but looking closer I can see the markings.

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Nov. 16, 2008

5x round-neck shirts (all of which are motorsports related lmao)

they're the usual body length i wear, but the sleeves are a tad shorter. i don't mind though.

RE: Recent Purchases - Blue - Nov. 16, 2008

How could I forget I got some Baller jeans and winter Jacket.

The jeans are a deep blue/black with some fade on the knees, leather edged pockets.

jacket is grey wooly, kinda dressy but no pansy buttons, slick collar.
love them haha

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Nov. 16, 2008

some pokemon stickers because a few of them are the perfect size for bit chips

RE: Recent Purchases - japbeyblader - Nov. 16, 2008

a few alex rider books

RE: Recent Purchases - Pikachao - Nov. 16, 2008

(Nov. 16, 2008  8:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: some pokemon stickers because a few of them are the perfect size for bit chips

Can I see pictures of these? They sound amazing. =O

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Nov. 16, 2008

(Nov. 16, 2008  2:39 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2008  8:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: some pokemon stickers because a few of them are the perfect size for bit chips

I should try and find some Gardevoir/Gallade ones of these, a blade to match my deck would be awesome XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Pikachao - Nov. 16, 2008

(Nov. 16, 2008  7:24 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:

I should try and find some Gardevoir/Gallade ones of these, a blade to match my deck would be awesome XD

You play the TCG? I was such a massive fan before WotC stopped making them and still kinda am afterwards. It's just too costly to continue to make good decks for me though. They run through the sets all too fast.

Occasionally I'll build a deck and play again for a few months until I can't use it anymore...

I'm just assuming you were talking about the TCG btw. =P

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Nov. 17, 2008

(Nov. 16, 2008  11:37 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2008  7:24 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:

You play the TCG? I was such a massive fan before WotC stopped making them and still kinda am afterwards. It's just too costly to continue to make good decks for me though. They run through the sets all too fast.

Occasionally I'll build a deck and play again for a few months until I can't use it anymore...

I'm just assuming you were talking about the TCG btw. =P

Yep, I play it. Absolutely adore the deck I play so I'd love to have a matching blade of it XD
The deck I play is a variant of the one that won the world championships this year (Though i've been playing it since Secret wonders was released last year)
It get's funny when you can have a pokemon fully charged up and ready to attack by turn 2 in the game Tongue_out Only two decks that give me problems is my other deck that Dreamborn plays because it's faster than mine and one of my friend's that poisons my pokemon to death because instead of taking 1 damage counter a turn, i take 3 because of an effect
They're not too bad with the sets now It's taken about 2 years (Since by the time it rotates in 10 months, it'll have been that long) to rotate out the first Diamond and Pearl set, most decks nowadays have cards from Secret wonders (2 sets after) and upwards.

Anyway, recent purchase:
Animal bars
Tesco have finally started stocking theeeeeem!! *jumps for joy*

RE: Recent Purchases - Pikachao - Nov. 17, 2008

I was playing around holon phantoms and had a deck with the "new" blastoise (the one they copied from wizards of the coast), suicune and two raichus. It did pretty well considering how hard it is to play Pokémon on a budget.

Right now I'm starting Magic: The Gathering because the sets rotate MUCH slower and have more cards. It gives a lot more scope for decks, plus you get more cards per pack at a cheaper price. Some of the rarer cards still go for insane amounts but that doesn't mean they're OP. =]