World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Elmo - Sep. 10, 2008

It's fun to use misspelling and not adhere to grammar rules when I'm not in school X_X

MirageOS = Pacman, Mario, Galaga, Snake, PONG(!) and many others. What more do I need?

RE: Recent Purchases - Blue - Sep. 10, 2008

(Sep. 09, 2008  10:21 PM)bugturtles Wrote: i do not like how my imac cannot use vga cables

too bad there's no reasonably priced monitor + actual machine combos

but we're talking about apple here
is it DVI? anyway adapter exist. ;E i just google

(Sep. 10, 2008  2:01 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:42 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:16 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: I actually like apple, I just think they charge too much XD

High* fashion isn't cheap

I actually agree, I pay way too much for clothes and stuff enough as it is XD

Reminds me of this one dude in my World History class who spent 150 dollars on a pair of Abercrombie (sp?) + Fitch pants, because he had nothing better to spend it on.
First of all, Abercrombie? Seriously?
Second of all, $150!? What were you smoking?

Anyway, I recently purchased new jeans (both individually under thirty dollars, mind you), since I buy clothing because it's functional, not because it looks flashy.
LOLOL i hate that carp because they overcharge. plus its so played out now, everyone got it.
great business though

(Sep. 10, 2008  2:04 AM)Artie Wrote: i feel criminal spending over 20 bucks on anything

thats the german in me

(Sep. 10, 2008  3:03 AM)Roan Wrote: I'm a very economically conscious person so when I buy things I like to make sure I'm getting the best bang for my buck. I do a lot of comparison/analyses of similar products before I settle on any of them.
dude thats me to the letter.
so many hours... ie an 1080p HDTV but still havent decided

(Sep. 10, 2008  3:44 AM)Elmo Wrote: I'm going to eventually get a TI-84 Calc so I can do sum hardcor gamin in skool
that one of those graphing calcs? DAmn son

bought some tickets for K-Os
Mars bar

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Sep. 10, 2008

(Sep. 09, 2008  11:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:42 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:16 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: I actually like apple, I just think they charge too much XD

fashion isn't cheap

I actually agree, I pay way too much for clothes and stuff enough as it is XD

we have different definitions of what is fashionable

I guess, but when it comes down to clothes, if I EVER told my mother how much I've actually paid for this that and the other, she'd probably choke me.
I've lied to her about the prices of about 6 things already (Like knocked about $60 off each of them and she's still like 'wtf?' << Though I don't know why, she's the kind of person that pays $200 on a bag)

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Sep. 10, 2008

$200 on a bag isn't much, depending on the quality of the bag. However, I've seen your clothes and hairfalls ... I'd be shocked at those prices, too. Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Sep. 10, 2008

(Sep. 10, 2008  7:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: $200 on a bag isn't much, depending on the quality of the bag. However, I've seen your clothes and hairfalls ... I'd be shocked at those prices, too. Wink

HAHAHAHAHA

Iceburn

(Sep. 10, 2008  7:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: $200 on a bag isn't much, depending on the quality of the bag. However, I've seen your clothes and hairfalls ... I'd be shocked at those prices, too. Wink

As insulting Roan up there seems to think it is, it's not and I'm actually surprised how much things cost me.
PVC is uber expensive and the only thing that costs me a bomb (Which you wouldn't have seen me wear because i've yet to do any pictures with it except one or two pics on my deviantart in one outfit). Only thing that's stopped me moving on to latex clothing is that my mum and Dreamborn are both allergic to the carp. Now then you're talking expensive.

Hairfalls are actually the cheapest thing I buy, costs me about $14 just to make a set.

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Sep. 10, 2008

ahh, latex and pvc

the fine cloth of royalty

edit: before anyone says anything about my polyester shirts, pvc and latex is a whole other realm of terrible

(Sep. 10, 2008  7:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ahh, latex and pvc

the fine cloth of royalty

edit: before anyone says anything about my polyester shirts, pvc and latex is a whole other realm of terrible

It's uncomfortable, i'll give it that. but lately being comfortable or not in clothes hasn't really mattered to me.
People like what they like, some people like that kind of clothes, other people don't. some people think my dress sense is awful, others think it's that great they keep trying to copy me (I'm not going into this because said person is pissing me off with it)

I didn't say anything about it being "the fine cloth of royalty" either Uncertain

RE: Recent Purchases - winder - Sep. 10, 2008

3 customize dranzer grips
advanced averager
gigars

RE: Recent Purchases - Grey - Sep. 11, 2008

(Sep. 10, 2008  3:18 AM)Artie Wrote: grey, your name does mean "less". specifically, the latter half does. the first part is just a prefix, or something im ignorant of

interesting stuff

Hmm...

My name is probably synonymous with "poor" lol

Also

My parents recently bought a paternity test

For my teenage brother, not them

RE: Recent Purchases - mdhvdukshsj - Sep. 11, 2008

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Sep. 11, 2008

well i like loose baggy slightly over-sized clothing because it's comfy and i don't like clothing riding up on my carp

also effing lol

do you want some reindeer with that slay

RE: Recent Purchases - AnnieDuck - Sep. 11, 2008

(Sep. 11, 2008  1:29 AM)bugturtles Wrote: well i like loose baggy slightly over-sized clothing because it's comfy and i don't like clothing riding up on my carp

also effing lol

clothes that fit right don't give camel toe, buy pants with longer rises

(Sep. 11, 2008  1:30 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  1:29 AM)bugturtles Wrote: well i like loose baggy slightly over-sized clothing because it's comfy and i don't like clothing riding up on my carp

also effing lol

clothes that fit right don't give camel toe, but pants with longer rises

wat

(Sep. 11, 2008  1:32 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  1:30 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

also effing lol

clothes that fit right don't give camel toe, but pants with longer rises

wat

i fixed the typo

i sag my pants

my pants options are limited...i have to shop in the little boys section and try to find clothes that fit me (i think im like a 14 or 16 i dunno)

doesnt help that none of the pants that DID fit me now do not. should never have bought pants then lose like 10 pounds Unhappy

I had to shop at Gap Kids and La Senza Girl until I was like 13/14 and grew an carp

(Sep. 11, 2008  1:42 AM)Artie Wrote: my pants options are limited...i have to shop in the little boys section and try to find clothes that fit me (i think im like a 14 or 16 i dunno)

doesnt help that none of the pants that DID fit me now do not. should never have bought pants then lose like 10 pounds Unhappy

one of the main problems with me buying pants is that i have long legs, but the pants are far too wide.

so basically i just put a belt on but give it some room to sag. hahaha

i have two fit pants and it's kinda hard to move around in them (i guess it's because i wear baggy and loose pants all the time)

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Sep. 11, 2008

^ I have the opposite problem, I have short legs (Well, i'm short anyway 5"4), so every pair of trousers I wear I have to take up a few inches unless I wear my platform boots, which with college and having to walk up 5 flights of stairs 3 times a day is really not a good idea. I prefer loose trousers over tight ones, tight ones are a menace to space in the hoo-hah/carp region.

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Sep. 11, 2008

(Sep. 11, 2008  1:47 AM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  1:42 AM)Artie Wrote: my pants options are limited...i have to shop in the little boys section and try to find clothes that fit me (i think im like a 14 or 16 i dunno)

one of the main problems with me buying pants is that i have long legs, but the pants are far too wide.

Dude I have the EXACT same problem.

I'm like 6'4'' and its impossible for me to find pants that are long enough without making me feel like a fat carp.

I mean, I understand its only logical to assume that the taller you are anatomically you would also be wider, but Jesus these clothing companies need to realize we aren't all lard-asses.

But then again, they're marketing to America where 75% of the population is overweight so maybe its in their best interests to make clothes for fat people.

RE: Recent Purchases - Ominous - Sep. 11, 2008

(Sep. 11, 2008  5:45 PM)Roan Wrote: Dude I have the EXACT same problem.

I'm like 6'4'' and its impossible for me to find pants that are long enough without making me feel like a fat carp.

I mean, I understand its only logical to assume that the taller you are anatomically you would also be wider, but Jesus these clothing companies need to realize we aren't all lard-asses.

But then again, they're marketing to America where 75% of the population is overweight so maybe its in their best interests to make clothes for fat people.

It's not that much better for me up here either - especially when it comes to dress shirts.

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Sep. 11, 2008

oh YOU POOR THINGS

RE: Recent Purchases - Spaceman - Sep. 12, 2008

New Rock Band Deluxe mic. The old one broke and I had to replace it...

RE: Recent Purchases - May The Pirate - Sep. 12, 2008

I can't believe i've just managed to sleep for near enough 12 hours Chocked_2
Guess my lack of sleep caught up with me, lol XD