World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - SexyMichael - Aug. 13, 2008

[Image: 2129689.jpg]

yeh yeh

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  2:26 AM)SexyMichael Wrote: [Image: 2129689.jpg]

yeh yeh

NIIIIIIIIIICE

Zune tag share plz

RE: Recent Purchases - SexyMichael - Aug. 13, 2008

It's Shinlol.

Your's is rainbowarmy right?

(Aug. 13, 2008  2:30 AM)SexyMichael Wrote: It's Shinlol.

Your's is rainbowarmy right?

With a space, yeah.

Alsooo:

- American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
- 1984 by George Orwell
- 4 Gillette Fusion replacement blades
- AXE Essence deodorant

Grin

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Aug. 13, 2008

I was always under the impression that AXE was for twelve year old boys who wanted the first girl they saw to um do something NSFW. Maybe I was wrong...

(Aug. 13, 2008  3:20 AM)Takao Wrote: I was always under the impression that AXE was for twelve year old boys who wanted the first girl they saw to um do something NSFW. Maybe I was wrong...

I've used AXE for years.

I don't use it to pick up dudes. I use it because it keeps me smelling nice all day.

RE: Recent Purchases - G - Aug. 14, 2008

SD Blue Duel
SD Verde Buster
SD Strike Noir
SD Stargazer Gundam
SD Justice Gundam
SD Perfect Gundam
SD Hyaku Shiki + Mega Launcher
MG Launcher & Sword Strike Gundam
MG Zeta Gundam 2.0

$175

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Aug. 14, 2008

i heard the zeta gundam v2 was really good lol

why so many sds

RE: Recent Purchases - G - Aug. 14, 2008

Zeta is my favorite!

Haha well I've liked SD Gundams for ages now. Just something about them makes me attracted to them... I dunno, but I get a lot since I usually build them as a way to relieve stress.

RE: Recent Purchases - Khel - Aug. 14, 2008

Protest the Hero- Fortress. These guys are a great metal band

RE: Recent Purchases - Blue - Aug. 15, 2008

bought some fatazz markers. Like i'll have to show you what i mean...

RE: Recent Purchases - TheGigsMeister - Aug. 15, 2008

Karas: The prophecy DVD
Death Note volume 4

RE: Recent Purchases - ChozenBlader - Aug. 15, 2008

I just bought some Vans (footwear)

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Aug. 15, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  9:02 PM)G Wrote: Zeta is my favorite!

Haha well I've liked SD Gundams for ages now. Just something about them makes me attracted to them... I dunno, but I get a lot since I usually build them as a way to relieve stress.

well they're kinda cute for a robot

I actually kinda regret buying my Crossbone Full Cloth. It's 50$ at GundamStoreandMore and I bought my Unicorn for $63. Crossbone is noticeably smaller than Unicorn, but the skull pieces on the armor and weapons make up for it.

However I can't fit the weapons on the Unicorn. Unhappy

EDIT: Should've waited for GundamStoreandMore to get a 1/100 MG Shin Musha in stock instead. Unhappy

RE: Recent Purchases - Sega - Aug. 15, 2008

Bought:

Check Shirt
Vest
Slip on Canvas shoes
Grey-Darkish Skinny Jeans

Sold:

White Japanese Sega Saturn + 20 Games + 2 Extra Controllers

Glad to get rid of some of my stuff, I really can't be stuffed collecting Video game stuff anymore i rarely play them and they're just sitting there, I sold all of that off for like $250.

RE: Recent Purchases - EverlastingBlader - Aug. 17, 2008

Just brought:

x4 Marsh mellow Bags
x6 HMS Random Booster Act. 2
x1 Advance Guardian
x1 Phantom Fox

The Blades from ToysNJoys!

Now I need to find a cheap TB/TBS...

Any advice?

RE: Recent Purchases - Sega - Aug. 18, 2008

Bought:

Another Check Shirt ( Blue one, other was Red )
T-Shirt
Beyblade Manga Issues 4-7

RE: Recent Purchases - TheGigsMeister - Aug. 18, 2008

Just Brought:

-New Xbox 360 wireless controller
-Black Polo-shirt
-White Zip-hoody
-3 £1 worth Skittle packs.

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Aug. 19, 2008

For my little sister's birthday (She's turning 7 tomorrow):

- Camp Rock OST
- "Breakout" by Miley Cyrus
- "A Little Bit Longer" by Jonas Brothers
- Birthday Card

For myself:

- "Adore" by The Smashing Pumpkins (Used for $8.99 carp YEAH)

RE: Recent Purchases - SexyMichael - Aug. 19, 2008

[Image: 41VTAVCQ76L.jpg]

Size 8.5 lol. Needed new sneakers bad.

RE: Recent Purchases - Sega - Aug. 20, 2008

^^

Man have they risen if price ( Well down here anyways) I remember a few years back they were around $40 and now they've shot up to $90 Chocked.

Anyways I bought;

8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
PSP to TV Cables

Got them both really cheap, im ditching my Fat PSP soon for a Slim one since i found out you can run homebrew on the Slims properly, and my Old one has had it, the D-Pad is carp and theres scratches everywhere on it, its lasted for pretty long though its over 3 years old now, but I wanna play Megadrive games on the go without any problems anymore.

RE: Recent Purchases - Elmo - Aug. 20, 2008

(Aug. 20, 2008  8:01 AM)Sega Wrote: ^^

Man have they risen if price ( Well down here anyways) I remember a few years back they were around $40 and now they've shot up to $90 Chocked.

Anyways I bought;

8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
PSP to TV Cables

Got them both really cheap, im ditching my Fat PSP soon for a Slim one since i found out you can run homebrew on the Slims properly, and my Old one has had it, the D-Pad is carp and theres scratches everywhere on it, its lasted for pretty long though its over 3 years old now, but I wanna play Megadrive games on the go without any problems anymore.

PANDORA BATTERY MIRITE

You just need that and a memory card with ISOs, correct?

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Aug. 20, 2008

(Aug. 20, 2008  6:12 PM)Elmo Wrote:

Anyways I bought;

8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
PSP to TV Cables

PANDORA BATTERY MIRITE

ISOs are illegal and are killing the PSP. I felt sick when I found out Patapon was torrented over 200,000 times IIRC. The game launched for $20 for Jesus's sake.

And I'd probably hold off on the PSP-2000, as Sony just announced a PSP-3000 with Built-In-Microphone, TV-Out for games on a non-HDTV(I presume), and a screen that some how resists glare while outside.

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Aug. 20, 2008

(Aug. 20, 2008  7:27 PM)Takao Wrote:

Anyways I bought;

8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
PSP to TV Cables

PANDORA BATTERY MIRITE

ISOs are illegal and are killing the PSP. I felt sick when I found out Patapon was torrented over 200,000 times IIRC. The game launched for $20 for Jesus's sake.

And I'd probably hold off on the PSP-2000, as Sony just announced a PSP-3000 with Built-In-Microphone, TV-Out for games on a non-HDTV(I presume), and a screen that some how resists glare while outside.

Considering the PSP-3000 is rumored to be Sony's end-all solution for piracy, and its clear that's what they want one for, I'd say go ahead and spring for the 2000.

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Aug. 20, 2008

(Aug. 20, 2008  7:28 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2008  7:27 PM)Takao Wrote:

Anyways I bought;

8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
PSP to TV Cables

PANDORA BATTERY MIRITE

Considering the PSP-3000 is rumored to be Sony's end-all solution for piracy, and its clear that's what they want one for, I'd say go ahead and spring for the 2000.

Damn you foiled my plan Tongue_out