World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Pich - Jun. 15, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:a pack of pizza rolls

in which a pack = 90 pizza rolls

i have eaten 18 already

yummmmmmm pizza rollz, now I'm really hungry

RE: Recent Purchases - SexyMichael - Jun. 15, 2008

-Fight Club(movie)
-The Last Shadow Puppets- The Age of the Understatement(cd)
-Radiohead Best of DVD

RE: Recent Purchases - SK - Jun. 15, 2008

MGS 4
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Plain white v-neck tshirt

this was all on thursday

RE: Recent Purchases - Marin - Jun. 15, 2008

Not a new purchase, but I just got an invoice that says I'll be getting my New Rocks order soon.

[Image: 407_IT_NE_NO_NE_BOX_PL_REA_NE_TOB_OYC.jpg]

Already got the boots, they're great. Incredible quality, and they look fantastic. The only downfall is the detailing on the cross is cheap upon close-inspection, but it still seems to be holding up well. There's also a small, almost invisible rip on the inside of the tongue, but its no big deal.

[Image: BRAZA%202%20S1%20ITALI%20NEGRO.jpg]

I've been waiting on these for a while. Can't wait. I hope the leathers are the same tan.

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Jun. 15, 2008

Speechless

RE: Recent Purchases - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 15, 2008

pot meet kettle

RE: Recent Purchases - red_eyes - Jun. 15, 2008

Marin Wrote:Not a new purchase, but I just got an invoice that says I'll be getting my New Rocks order soon.

[Image: 407_IT_NE_NO_NE_BOX_PL_REA_NE_TOB_OYC.jpg]

Already got the boots, they're great. Incredible quality, and they look fantastic. The only downfall is the detailing on the cross is cheap upon close-inspection, but it still seems to be holding up well. There's also a small, almost invisible rip on the inside of the tongue, but its no big deal.

[Image: BRAZA%202%20S1%20ITALI%20NEGRO.jpg]

I've been waiting on these for a while. Can't wait. I hope the leathers are the same tan.

Gasp you make me scarry ^^

got this shirt here and love it:

[Image: NikeNineMillionBoysT2008.gif]

Artie Wrote:pot meet kettle

say what you want, my shoes don't have flaming skulls on them

RE: Recent Purchases - Alice - Jun. 15, 2008

I was expecting to spend over £100 on clothes from my first paycheque but I ended up being a total cheap-carp in Primark and getting some amazing carp for practically nothing. I wouldn't stop going on about it, throwing loads of carp at Michael and going "TWO POUNDS MICHAEL, IT WAS ONLY TWO POUNDS"

- Pinstripe cropped trousers - £4 (AMAZING VALUE STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT)
- Sand cropped trousers - £4
- Large flower print bag - £2
- Large plaid bag - £2
- Snakeskin print belt - £2.50
- 4 pairs of black tights - £1
- 2 plain black/white t-shirts - £2 each
- 7 pairs of white socks - £2
- Long white skirt - £8
- Plaid scarf - £2
- Pretty white summer dress :D - £18

And other carp from the weekend:

- Coldplay's newest album for my dad for Father's Day
- Chinese meal for me and Moo
- Costa coffee (I'm in love with Iced Caramel Latte's)
- Crappy iPod case from eBay
- Cockatiel food
- Polish sweets 8D

I love having money.

Some cheap stuff, don't know anything about Primark but hopefully the quality is okay.

RE: Recent Purchases - Alice - Jun. 15, 2008

Surprisingly, it's really not bad at all. It's not excellent, which is evident from the prices, but the clothing doesn't start falling apart as soon as you get it on. Even if it did, I could afford to buy shite and throw it away like Kleenex at those ROCK BOTTOM PRICES

FOUR POUNDS FOR A PAIR OF TROUSERS

FOUR GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING

!!!

RE: Recent Purchases - Marin - Jun. 16, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:

And whats wrong with that? Different strokes, same folks. Besides, the majourity of people I know love them and I get compliments from strangers all the time.

The skulls are obviously only apparent when you're:

Buying the boots

Looking at the boots when someone isn't wearing them

They're otherwise invisible. Easy to slip into (inner-zip) and incredibly comfortable (add 1 to whatever your actual size is, in my experience).

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Jun. 16, 2008

Not trash-talking, I like some of New Rock's models (even though I wouldn't wear them at this point in my life, I would've killed for a pair about three years ago) but those ones wouldn't be my first choice. What kind of stuff do you wear with them?

Bey Brad Wrote:Not trash-talking, I like some of New Rock's models (even though I wouldn't wear them at this point in my life, I would've killed for a pair about three years ago) but those ones wouldn't be my first choice. What kind of stuff do you wear with them?

I figured you weren't. To be perfectly honest I wasn't totally sold on the skulls myself, but the other model I was looking at was a big step up in price and had an ugly pendent I wasn't entirely sure was removable. Like I said, they're mostly invisible from any distance.

When I wear them I try to keep things as minimalist as possible so things don't get messy. I typically have them over a pair of (jet) black slim-slacks or denims, and then a polo or t-shirt and light sweater or military coat (And no, in case you were wondering, I'm not one of those kids who walk around in an untailored jacket from Army Surplus thats three sizes too big XD I mean military inspired outfitters like G-star raw and related brands)

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Jun. 16, 2008

Yikes, those with slacks? I would beg you to reconsider. And get some slim leather pants for those carp.

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Jun. 16, 2008

- Motorla Bluetooth Headset for PS3

Bey Brad Wrote:Yikes, those with slacks? I would beg you to reconsider.

Why? If you're thinking that since they're the same colour the two unique textiles and uniform colour makes the difference that much more apparent (e.g, like wearing a black blazer with black slacks that arn't from the same suit), then I agree. Thing is it doesn't draw so much attention when you're wearing a white and red GS polo and Energie bomber jacket. They don't look so bad with an off-black pair of cotton denims or darkjeans, but my only pair of the latter has been ruined and the first I just never really think to wear.

Bey Brad Wrote:And get some slim leather pants for those carp.

I guess I really meant it when I said different strokes

RE: Recent Purchases - sam's temp - Jun. 16, 2008

Roan Wrote:- Motorla Bluetooth Headset for PS3
yes

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Jun. 18, 2008

-Be Kind, Rewind
-Resident Evil(UMD)
-Resident Evil Apcolaypse(UMD)

RE: Recent Purchases - Blue - Jun. 18, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:

just flaming

RE: Recent Purchases - AnnieDuck - Jun. 18, 2008

OH SNAP

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Jun. 18, 2008

Blue Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

just flaming

zing

RE: Recent Purchases - Spinster - Jun. 18, 2008

Half gallon growler of English Pale Ale from Custom Brewcrafters, Honeoye Falls, NY. It was delicious.

RE: Recent Purchases - AnnieDuck - Jun. 18, 2008

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=67343024&&var=d&ckey=CA&colorid=62

Just got these. They're my birthday present from my parents this year.

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Jun. 19, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=67343024&&var=d&ckey=CA&colorid=62

Just got these. They're my birthday present from my parents this year.

Wow, those are carp sweet.

They're like Dorothy's red slippers, only sexed the carp up.