World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Blue - May. 29, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:[Image: 0000164al0.th.jpg]

^ This was $10 with free shipping (amazon prime yessss)
Your should enjoy that. Keiichi Tsuchiya IZ the Drift KING. Some of his angles are outrageous!!!
did you get gba micro too? xp

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - May. 29, 2008

Blue Wrote:

Your should enjoy that. Keiichi Tsuchiya IZ the Drift KING. Some of his angles are outrageous!!!

agreed. i really want to start drifting asap. hence, i'm trying to get a job here. however, dad says he's buying a prius, but i still want an 86. i'm very determined.

ah no, i just put the DVD and case on top of it haha. it was on my desk after i finished playing (ADVANCE WARS 2 IS THE BEST THING EVER ON GBA WOO).

RE: Recent Purchases - Blue - May. 30, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:
Blue Wrote:

agreed. i really want to start drifting asap. hence, i'm trying to get a job here. however, dad says he's buying a prius, but i still want an 86. i'm very determined.

ah no, i just put the DVD and case on top of it haha. it was on my desk after i finished playing (ADVANCE WARS 2 IS THE BEST THING EVER ON GBA WOO).

hey if thats what you really want, go for it. ?prius? wtf no. lol modern toyota's imo have no soul.

Take this advice, don't settle for any other car if you really want an 86. no 240sx or rx7 will do.
*And DON"T buy the first one that you see. never decide same day* It's worth waiting. try even to dfind a local driver or forums and ask questions.

btw if you ever need my help, pm or something. Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - May. 30, 2008

Blue Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:
Blue Wrote:

hey if thats what you really want, go for it. ?prius? wtf no. lol modern toyota's imo have no soul.

With the price of gas being so high these days I don't think people are buying cars for their "soul".

I think they are buying Prius' and similar cars because they get amazing gas mileage, and to me, that's much more important than if a car has "soul" or not.

but your not a car guy..

RE: Recent Purchases - AnnieDuck - May. 30, 2008

Prius' aren't actually that efficient. Lips_sealed

ahaha annie
yeah shes right.
a honda crx can get same mileage, while having plenty of soul.

German luxury vehicles with massive engines get better mileage than the damn Prius.

RE: Recent Purchases - mdhvdukshsj - May. 30, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:German luxury vehicles with massive engines get better mileage than the damn Prius.

i doubt josh is going to be able to afford a german luxury vehicle

WELL

JUST SAYIN'

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - May. 31, 2008

Artie Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:German luxury vehicles with massive engines get better mileage than the damn Prius.

i doubt josh is going to be able to afford a german luxury vehicle

this is true hahahaha

also, persuaded my dad not to get me a prius. he'll let me have an 86, but he really wants it in good condition (hell, i do too!). Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - May. 31, 2008

- God of War (PS2)
- Motorstorm (PS3)
- Every Extend Extra (PSP)

Got all of that for $37. Schwing!

Edit: Also just bought a 6 foot HDMI cable from monoprice.com for $7.21 after shipping. Scoooore.

RE: Recent Purchases - Nic - May. 31, 2008

COWBELL.

RE: Recent Purchases - LeoBlader - Jun. 04, 2008

DEMS it kicks carp but Driger Ms still my fave

RE: Recent Purchases - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 04, 2008

Kinda late, but HDTV

mmm

RE: Recent Purchases - LeoBlader - Jun. 04, 2008

Artie Wrote:Kinda late, but HDTV

mmm

oh how you like it and i just got some sour gummy bears random but recent purchase

RE: Recent Purchases - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 04, 2008

it's great

Vizio Vp322

RE: Recent Purchases - LeoBlader - Jun. 05, 2008

Artie Wrote:it's great

Vizio Vp322

yea thats nice to here mine hd been carp up because of the bad storms lightning and wind i seen lightning comin down i thick it hit the server for cable/hd service
i have a 40in in my room its a dishnetwork tv got it from scratch n dent for 200 bucks and the scratch was on the screen cover dummies at hhgreg

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Jun. 06, 2008

Picked up some new Skull Candy Earbuds. 'Cause I kind of got my last pair stuck in the crank of my bike, and that just ate the cords up.

And bought a new Team Portugal soccer jersey(generic style though, not a player's replica jersey).

RE: Recent Purchases - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 06, 2008

Takao Wrote:Picked up some new Skull Candy Earbuds. 'Cause I kind of got my last pair stuck in the crank of my bike, and that just ate the cords up.

And bought a new Team Portugal soccer jersey(generic style though, not a player's replica jersey).

those were such a ripoff.
payed $45 for them, they last like a month.

i bought a second pair of earbuds, costed me $8 bucks..
they've lasted since January

Wow I've only seen the Skull Candy headphones go for $45+, I paid $20 for my Ear Buds. But I just bought the standard set, you could have bought one of those sets with everything which are priceyer.

RE: Recent Purchases - Blue - Jun. 06, 2008

yea skull candy are overpriced.
they have a misconception they are quality brand but SQ is carp. ie. freq range starts at 100hz.? GTFO sony, jvc koss and sennheiser all offer better for less

sorry didn't mean to trash what you bought though, just don't want other members to be fooled

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Jun. 06, 2008

hahaahha

I spent $40 on the Zune Premium Headphones and I've been using them for over two years now.

Yuh yuhhhhh /fanboy

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Jun. 06, 2008

Blue Wrote:yea skull candy are overpriced.
they have a misconception they are quality brand but SQ is carp. ie. freq range starts at 100hz.? GTFO sony, jvc koss and sennheiser all offer better for less

sorry didn't mean to trash what you bought though, just don't want other members to be fooled

My friend says the only good Skullcandy set is the Full Metal Jacket (best version) earbuds.

I want to try them out, but dropping 80 or more is.... eh..

Anyone suggest any nice quality headphones? I want to move away from earbuds.

Blue Wrote:sorry didn't mean to trash what you bought though, just don't want other members to be fooled

Nah, don't worry about it, this is actually my first experience with Skull Candy. I used to use my Sony PSP not-in-ear buds, since I got the launch bundle back in 2005. Just that the poor thing got stuck in my bike and torn apart.

Actually, I'm not even sure why I even bought Skull Candy, I did buy another set of Sony PSP ones a while back, but hardly used them... probably in my locker or something...

I'm not even a person who blasts it at max, so I'm not even sure why I didn't go a even cheaper route(ie. Sony Bass ones for like $11) as long as they weren't made by Maxell I really don't care I guess.