World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Ninepoundhammer - Jun. 11, 2021

Awesome I would invest my money in card games and beyblades

RE: Recent Purchases - merry2 - Jul. 12, 2021

well i'm a hobbyist an i love to collect different sorts of gem stones so recently i just ordered my fav good luck stone so yea.

RE: Recent Purchases - TheElfiestElf - Jul. 12, 2021

Technically I ordered this the other day but my Ogre O4 arrived today. I bought it purely because the layer looks pretty cool. I have a thing for asymmetrical designs I guess? I even have the stadium this thing is supposed to be good in so who knows how that will turn out. XD

RE: Recent Purchases - UnseenBurst - Jul. 12, 2021

(Jul. 12, 2021  10:16 PM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: Technically I ordered this the other day but my Ogre O4 arrived today. I bought it purely because the layer looks pretty cool. I have a thing for asymmetrical designs I guess? I even have the stadium this thing is supposed to be good in so who knows how that will turn out. XD

You planning on getting any TT beys or are you gonna stay on the Hasbro side? (Just asking)

RE: Recent Purchases - LegendJustice - Jul. 12, 2021

I plan on ordering TT beys (I mean if I’m ever battling Kei I need to bring my A game)

(Jul. 12, 2021  10:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:16 PM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: Technically I ordered this the other day but my Ogre O4 arrived today. I bought it purely because the  layer looks pretty cool. I have a thing for asymmetrical designs I guess? I even have the stadium this thing is supposed to be good in so who knows how that will turn out. XD

You planning on getting any TT beys or are you gonna stay on the Hasbro side? (Just asking)

No worries; I was always planning to get some of both and now that I've seen more about the TT beys I want some even more. I'm waiting on  two things right now: For the lot of TT beys I ordered to ship and for pay day to roll around again so I can order some from a retailer in my country who stocks TT beys. XD Planning to get a couple of the current random bey boosters and a Heaven Pegasus because it's pretty. 9.9 My having just Hasbro stuff right now is purely just because it's what I can get locally... and like Ogre was literally 9 dollars on amazon and it was prime shipping.

(Jul. 12, 2021  10:35 PM)TheElfiestElf Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You planning on getting any TT beys or are you gonna stay on the Hasbro side? (Just asking)

No worries; I was always planning to get some of both and now that I've seen more about the TT beys I want some even more. I'm waiting on  two things right now: For the lot of TT beys I ordered to ship and for pay day to roll around again so I can order some from a retailer in my country who stocks TT beys. XD Planning to get a couple of the current random bey boosters and a Heaven Pegasus because it's pretty. 9.9 My having just Hasbro stuff right now is purely just because it's what I can get locally... and like Ogre was literally 9 dollars on amazon and it was prime shipping.

Make it rain with money!! Lol, if you want some advice on what beys to order and where to order just ping me

(Jul. 12, 2021  10:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:35 PM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: No worries; I was always planning to get some of both and now that I've seen more about the TT beys I want some even more. I'm waiting on  two things right now: For the lot of TT beys I ordered to ship and for pay day to roll around again so I can order some from a retailer in my country who stocks TT beys. XD Planning to get a couple of the current random bey boosters and a Heaven Pegasus because it's pretty. 9.9 My having just Hasbro stuff right now is purely just because it's what I can get locally... and like Ogre was literally 9 dollars on amazon and it was prime shipping.

Make it rain with money!! Lol, if you want some advice on what beys to order and where to order just ping me

Yeaah my cart is sitting at easily 2 before taxes. Pinching_eyes_2; if that lot would finally ship I would know I'm getting some launchers and not have to buy 2 TT ones alongside all this. D:< I'm in the middle of 2 weeks holiday from work so I can't really go too nuts before I see how much of that was actually covered. 9.9

(Jul. 12, 2021  10:58 PM)TheElfiestElf Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Make it rain with money!! Lol, if you want some advice on what beys to order and where to order just ping me

Yeaah my cart is sitting at easily 2 before taxes. Pinching_eyes_2; if that lot would finally ship I would know I'm getting some launchers and not have to buy 2 TT ones alongside all this. D:< I'm in the middle of 2 weeks holiday from work so I can't really go too nuts before I see how much of that was actually covered. 9.9

LOL, anyways have fun on ur break and if you need any help just ask!

RE: Recent Purchases - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 14, 2021

Just preordered the DDLC Plus Premium Edition for Switch!
[Image: ddlc-nws.jpg?v=1623843504]

RE: Recent Purchases - TheElfiestElf - Jul. 16, 2021

Whelp that Ebay lot arrived. Lotta tips and forge discs. Lotta layers that I'm pretty sure are old as heck and then a couple MFB's. http://imgur.com/a/AEjJ3cW

RE: Recent Purchases - UnseenBurst - Jul. 16, 2021

(Jul. 16, 2021  11:34 PM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: Whelp that Ebay lot arrived. Lotta tips and forge discs. Lotta layers that I'm pretty sure are old as heck and then a couple MFB's. http://imgur.com/a/AEjJ3cW

All of those are yours?! Dang you lucked out big time

RE: Recent Purchases - TheElfiestElf - Jul. 16, 2021

(Jul. 16, 2021  11:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  11:34 PM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: Whelp that Ebay lot arrived. Lotta tips and forge discs. Lotta layers that I'm pretty sure are old as heck and then a couple MFB's. http://imgur.com/a/AEjJ3cW

All of those are yours?! Dang you lucked out big time

Yeh yeh. Though I'm not sure how to adjust that Spriggan? The... axe one is also a switch but that one is easy. Both of the Xcalius (or whatever it's actual name is' seem to be missing some pieces but like got me a lotta discs... XD

Edit and that bigger one with the snakes or whatever is neat, the one set of snakes rotates about 3/4 of the way around.

RE: Recent Purchases - luciagrey - Jul. 17, 2021

The recent thing I bought was a Mari backpack. It is a very uniquely designed and versatile backpack. It can be carried in any season.

RE: Recent Purchases - TheElfiestElf - Jul. 17, 2021

(Jul. 17, 2021  6:33 AM)luciagrey Wrote: The recent thing I bought was a Mari backpack. It is a very uniquely designed and versatile backpack. It can be carried in any season.

Nice, I can't help but note that their site doesn't mention caring for the bag. Did they have literature with it that advised you about applying conditioners or oils? I work in leathercrafting and can't help but want to be sure. XD Just hit up google or youtube if they didn't. Smile Conditioning WILL darken the item for a short time but it will.fade back to it's proper colour over a few day, sometimes a little longer.

RE: Recent Purchases - toastdkiwi - Jul. 19, 2021

I bought the new spriggan set and Q-tips

RE: Recent Purchases - Neokorean03 - Aug. 18, 2021

I just pre-ordered Guilty longinus

RE: Recent Purchases - Tri - Aug. 18, 2021

I bought a home recently Smile. Never thought I’d see the day! Came a long way from the dorky kid I was on this site almost 10 years ago!

Don’t be fooled, I’m still a dork.

RE: Recent Purchases - Attila - Oct. 15, 2021

Gonna try to buy the world beyblade organization. When I’m rich. Wish me luck yall

RE: Recent Purchases - GreaterLonginus - Oct. 15, 2021

(Oct. 15, 2021  2:14 AM)Attila Wrote: Gonna try to buy the world beyblade organization. When I’m rich. Wish me luck yall

Why would anyone wish you luck if you're going to allow nsfw content

RE: Recent Purchases - n00bBeybladeDad - Oct. 15, 2021

Last night I bought the GT Customize Set with Prime Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis. Just looked neat...

RE: Recent Purchases - Attila - Oct. 15, 2021

(Oct. 15, 2021  10:24 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  2:14 AM)Attila Wrote: Gonna try to buy the world beyblade organization. When I’m rich. Wish me luck yall

Why would anyone wish you luck if you're going to allow nsfw content

Look bro I’m gonna add furry nsfw. You happy now?

RE: Recent Purchases - peek - Oct. 16, 2021

Bought a 2021 mega tin.

Not disappointed in what I pulled, albeit I wished I pulled a crossout designator. I made over what I paid for though so that's good I guess.

RE: Recent Purchases - n00bBeybladeDad - Oct. 20, 2021

I picked up the Toymeca stadium from a certain gigantic, soulless online retailer because I wanted to try a really BIG stadium. It's 25" wide and roughly the size of four of the B-174 Limit Break stadiums. Not much to it - just a giant one-piece shell of thick plastic. When I say thick I mean surprisingly so. It's built like a tank. Haven't done any battles yet, but we are super psyched to try it out!

RE: Recent Purchases - BeybladeManiac0 - Oct. 21, 2021

(Oct. 20, 2021  9:45 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: I picked up the Toymeca stadium from a certain gigantic, soulless online retailer because I wanted to try a really BIG stadium. It's 25" wide and roughly the size of four of the B-174 Limit Break stadiums. Not much to it - just a giant one-piece shell of thick plastic. When I say thick I mean surprisingly so. It's built like a tank. Haven't done any battles yet, but we are super psyched to try it out!

I'm thinking whether to buy it or the DB Stadium. What would you recommend?