World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Sep. 08, 2015

Wow, I didn't knew Dreamcast was that expensive. In fact, I don't know anything about it, hah.

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Sep. 11, 2015

Sorry for the double post.

I bought this bad boy for 5$ CAD (no wiring/controller)
[Image: OjsoTu2.jpg]

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Sep. 26, 2015

I picked up the PS4 Destiny: The Taken King bundle and I also picked up J-Stars Victory VS+, Metro Redux, and Infamous: Second Son. All in all, it's been a pretty good week when I find time to play between work and school.

RE: Recent Purchases - Jinbee - Sep. 26, 2015

(Sep. 11, 2015  2:08 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Sorry for the double post.

That ain't bad! What games are you planning to get for it?

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Sep. 26, 2015

Right now I only have Super Mario World, but tbh I really don't know haha. May I ask you some suggestions ? I only know the popular games like the Zelda/Mario/Earthbound stuff.

(Sep. 26, 2015  2:02 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Right now I only have Super Mario World, but tbh I really don't know haha. May I ask you some suggestions ? I only know the popular games like the Zelda/Mario/Earthbound stuff.

Oh definitely Super Metroid, Super Mario World 2: Yoshis Island, Buster Moves, Super Castlevania IV, Castlevania Dracula X, those are just a few examples I recommend.

EDIT: Oh I feel so stupid, I forgot Donkey Kong Country and The Mega Man games, except Megaman and Bass.

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Sep. 26, 2015

(Sep. 26, 2015  2:06 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Megaman and Bass.

Mega Man and Bass was great, I suggest picking it up! You'll have to import a Japanese copy if you want to play it on the SNES, America only got it on the GBA. It's a great game though.

If you have a second controller and a friend to play with, I really recommend getting Goof Troop.

(Sep. 26, 2015  5:43 PM)Wizard Wrote:

Mega Man and Bass was great, I suggest picking it up! You'll have to import a Japanese copy if you want to play it on the SNES, America only got it on the GBA. It's a great game though.

If you have a second controller and a friend to play with, I really recommend getting Goof Troop.

Not that it's a bad game but I didn't want him to start with something many find hairpulling difficult. It's a decent game in functionality and presentation and it's worth picking up if anyone is good at games.

RE: Recent Purchases - Meta madness - Sep. 26, 2015

Boughts me Sonic CD for mobile <3

Now I can save little planet as Tails!

RE: Recent Purchases - Zoroaste - Sep. 26, 2015

Just received Super C (Contra) for the NES today. Pumped to play it when I get home from work. Torn between playing with my new beys and playing with that. Lol

RE: Recent Purchases - Neo - Sep. 27, 2015

Make sure you have the tabs ripped out of the SNES, though. Some wire-cutting pliers should do.

(Sep. 26, 2015  6:07 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Not that it's a bad game but I didn't want him to start with something many find hairpulling difficult. It's a decent game in functionality and presentation and it's worth picking up if anyone is good at games.

Nah, it's not that bad. I'd say it's just as hard as the NES games, but in actuality, the NES games are just easier.

(Sep. 11, 2015  2:08 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Sorry for the double post.

[Image: OjsoTu2.jpg]

Does it work, though?
Mine was $10, sparkling clean and gray found in a Goodwill, and it didn't even work.

RE: Recent Purchases - Jinbee - Sep. 27, 2015

Well to me it's not that hard, since I beat things like Megaman, Ghost N Goblins, Silver Surfer, Battletoads etc. But it's not to say it's easy, and I always recommend someone to start of something easier and work their way to the harder games.

Also found a Sega Megadrive/Genesis for £10! Not including controllers or games for £1 each though I never bought it.

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Sep. 27, 2015

Yeah it works perfectly ! The wiring/controllers I bought are third party though Unhappy

RE: Recent Purchases - Meta madness - Sep. 27, 2015

(Sep. 08, 2015  12:37 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Wow, I didn't knew Dreamcast was that expensive. In fact, I don't know anything about it, hah.

All you need to know on the dreamcast in one video!~

(Sep. 27, 2015  10:15 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Well to me it's not that hard, since I beat things like Megaman, Ghost N Goblins, Silver Surfer, Battletoads etc. But it's not to say it's easy, and I always recommend someone to start of something easier and work their way to the harder games.

Also found a Sega Megadrive/Genesis for £10! Not including controllers or games for £1 each though I never bought it.

Nah, start super hard then adapt to easy things.
Still fun.

Should've bought it.
I saw a Genny 2 at Goodwill the other day for $74 lmfao good joke

(Sep. 27, 2015  3:01 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Yeah it works perfectly ! The wiring/controllers I bought are third party though Unhappy

My A/V cables are Gamecube, but the AC Adaptor is China lmao

Oh, the Gamecube cable works also for the SNES ?

On the same day I bought a Gamecube set :')

RE: Recent Purchases - Jinbee - Sep. 27, 2015

(Sep. 27, 2015  5:30 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh, the Gamecube cable works also for the SNES ?

Wait I never knew that! Now I know something new!

"Nintendo, now you're playing with power, power saver!"

@[Neo], isn't it better to scale up the difficulty? Okay that's personal preference.

(Sep. 27, 2015  5:50 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2015  5:30 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh, the Gamecube cable works also for the SNES ?

Wait I never knew that! Now I know something new!

"Nintendo, now you're playing with power, power saver!"

@[Neo], isn't it better to scale up the difficulty? Okay that's personal preference.

Hard or go home.

Only the AV, not the AC Adaptor.
Missingno., you should still probably get NTSC RGB SCART cables for SNES.
And those $200 Compenent Cables for GC ;(

Dude, I tried the Gamecube AV cable with the SNES and I'm shocked. The quality is way better.

RE: Recent Purchases - Neo - Sep. 28, 2015

(Sep. 27, 2015  8:39 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Dude, I tried the Gamecube AV cable with the SNES and I'm shocked. The quality is way better.

If it was 3rd party, probably had worse qual then the A/V.

Still bad though.
I wish those Component Cables WEREN'T $200.

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Sep. 28, 2015

I bought the Gamecube lot for 20$, and the third-party cable was like 10$. I'm such an idiot ._.

RE: Recent Purchases - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 30, 2015

Got myself a flight ticket to LA and back! Spending my 21st with cool art pals and hoping for good ramen times!

RE: Recent Purchases - DRAGON KING - Oct. 08, 2015

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HBQ76H6/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1444316683&sr=8-3&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=league+of+legends+zed+mouse+pad&dpPl=1&dpID=519jB-k-WEL&ref=plSrch

For $1.50, not even mad it could take 2 months to get here.

RE: Recent Purchases - Cookie Bouquets - Oct. 08, 2015

(Oct. 08, 2015  6:18 PM)Zed EX Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HBQ76H6/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1444316683&sr=8-3&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=league+of+legends+zed+mouse+pad&dpPl=1&dpID=519jB-k-WEL&ref=plSrch

For $1.50, not even mad it could take 2 months to get here.

I remember there being this deal on one website where you can get a mouse pad for 1 dollar including shipping. I don't know if it still works though

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Oct. 10, 2015

I bought some tickets to see Tricot in DC next week along with a meet-and-greet. I can't wait, this is going to be awesome. They really get into their live performances.