World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - DRAGON KING - Jun. 16, 2015

(Jun. 04, 2015  1:32 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: By the way, I'm looking to buy an old mouse. The only problem is that it doesn't have a scroll wheel. Hmm.

For gaming or a generic mouse? i have one I got for like, $5.00 at the dollar store (Corded) and it works like a charm, even for gaming. Then again, they had cordless ones for the same price ( I prefer corded ones for some reason.)

Let's see, my last purchases were a new pair of earphones and a League Of Legends RP card.

[Kai-V] Wow I would love to test those noodles. Have you tried them and if so, what do you think of them compared to large international brands like Top Ramen and Cup Noodles (my favorite)?

RE: Recent Purchases - Kai-V - Jun. 16, 2015

(Jun. 16, 2015  4:36 AM)DEEZ NUTS Wrote: [Kai-V] Wow I would love to test those noodles. Have you tried them and if so, what do you think of them compared to large international brands like Top Ramen and Cup Noodles (my favorite)?

I have not cooked them yet, but unfortunately my body does not allow me to eat brands like that usually anyway, so I could not tell you.

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Jun. 16, 2015

(May. 29, 2015  1:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So I went to Japan and have recent purchases that are somewhat interesting, hah.

I hadn't realized that you already made your trip, haha. It looks like you had fun, but how did you get all of this back home without any of it getting damaged? Did you use a hard suitcase rather than one of the bookbag-like material ones?

I'm currently saving up to go next year, but my trip will definitely turn out much different than yours. Assuming all goes well, I'll be working on a farm in a rural or suburban area for the few months that I'll be there. Of course I'll set out exploring and try to find some neat shops, but I think it'll mostly be temples and rice paddies for me. Still, the language experience will make it all worth it.

Where did you find the Kamen Rider helmet? I've been wanting commission Aniki to make me one, but I can't afford to blow $400 right now considering that I'm trying to save as much as possible. If I save enough for my trip and decide that I can blow that kind of money I'd probably just blow it on a kimono. I want one like this but with an American flag design. I'll be there during the summer months, so it would be cool to have something like that with me since it'll also be festival season.

Since we are allowed one small luggage inside the plane and one big checked-in luggage (apparently two now, even), I had brought a small suitcase full of food that usually contains eggs and peanuts because I had asked and knew that I could bring up to ten kilograms of that. Upon arriving in Japan, I read the ingredients of the food there and it turned out to be even safer for my body than some food here, oddly, hah. In any case, we made sure to eat all that carried food and it freed up space. So, pack extra luggage, return with more hah.

I commissioned the helmet, it took several months but it was not that expensive, unless you count the conversion from United States dollars to Canadian dollars ...

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Jun. 16, 2015

Nice pickups Kai-V! Is that the Detail of Heroes Gaim book?

It is, I bought every Gaim book I could find, hah.

RE: Recent Purchases - Mandy© - Jun. 16, 2015

(Jun. 16, 2015  3:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is, I bought every Gaim book I could find, hah.

LOL, why would you buy everything about Gaim? haha

(Jun. 16, 2015  4:04 PM)Sephiroth[FF] Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2015  3:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is, I bought every Gaim book I could find, hah.

because it's like the best show ever. Detail of Heroes book is definitely on my list to pick up too

(Jun. 16, 2015  4:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2015  4:04 PM)Sephiroth[FF] Wrote:

because it's like the best show ever. Detail of Heroes book is definitely on my list to pick up too

hmm, not a fan of Kamen raider stuff. haha

OK

Even if you do not like Kamen Rider, some designs are universally appreciable : who does not want fruit-style warriors hah.

(Jun. 16, 2015  4:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Even if you do not like Kamen Rider, some designs are universally appreciable : who does not want fruit-style warriors hah.

but their transformations are super strange and weird LOL...and the guy who has the power of all fruits is weird too. haha

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Jun. 16, 2015

(Jun. 16, 2015  4:36 AM)DEEZ NUTS Wrote: For gaming or a generic mouse? i have one I got for like, $5.00 at the dollar store (Corded) and it works like a charm, even for gaming. Then again, they had cordless ones for the same price ( I prefer corded ones for some reason.)

I'm looking for a white one, from the 90's, (the ones that kinda turned yellow with time.) I spotted one recently, but the " ball " looks messy.

RE: Recent Purchases - DRAGON KING - Jun. 16, 2015

(Jun. 16, 2015  8:59 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2015  4:36 AM)DEEZ NUTS Wrote: For gaming or a generic mouse? i have one I got for like, $5.00 at the dollar store (Corded) and it works like a charm, even for gaming. Then again, they had cordless ones for the same price ( I prefer corded ones for some reason.)

I'm looking for a white one, from the 90's, (the ones that kinda turned yellow with time.) I spotted one recently, but the " ball " looks messy.

ohhhhh, i know what your talking about.

Any reason why you want one of those old ones? Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Jun. 16, 2015

(Jun. 16, 2015  10:09 PM)DEEZ NUTS Wrote: ohhhhh, i know what your talking about.

Big old school electronic fan. From computers to video game consoles. 80's to late 90's man.

RE: Recent Purchases - Neo - Jun. 19, 2015

(Jun. 16, 2015  10:28 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2015  10:09 PM)DEEZ NUTS Wrote: ohhhhh, i know what your talking about.

Big old school electronic fan. From computers to video game consoles. 80's to late 90's man.

I have a pretty old Atari computer.

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Jun. 19, 2015

You are pretty lucky man.

EDIT :

Logitech Dual Action - 3$ (This thing is crazy seriously)
Nintendo Zapper - 2$ (untested)
GBA Cable Link Intec - 1$ (untested)
Nokia 3310 - Free (without charger, I don't even know if the battery is still working after all this time)

RE: Recent Purchases - Mandy© - Jun. 21, 2015

Just pre-ordered Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition. I am happy I pre-order this game.

This time, Trish, Lady and Vergil are playable as well, which makes up to 5 playable characters which includes Dante and Nero as well. The pre-order also features DLC content which features Trish's Gloria costume and Lady's DMC 3's costume, which make this a really good purchase.

Here is the link to the pre-order of steam version: http://store.steampowered.com/app/329050

Pre-order stops on June 23, so act fast if you don't want to miss out the exclusive DLC.

RE: Recent Purchases - Byerg - Jun. 23, 2015

Speaking of pre-orders, I just pre-ordered Arkham Knight. I've played and loved all of the previous ones, I've heard a lot of good things about Arkham Knight, and it was $30 cheaper this way, hard to pass the offer.

RE: Recent Purchases - Neo - Jun. 23, 2015

(Jun. 19, 2015  5:03 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You are pretty lucky man.

EDIT :

Logitech Dual Action - 3$ (This thing is crazy seriously)
Nintendo Zapper - 2$ (untested)
GBA Cable Link Intec - 1$ (untested)
Nokia 3310 - Free (without charger, I don't even know if the battery is still working after all this time)

Got a link cable Eh? Those unlicensed ones are finicky.

RE: Recent Purchases - Mandy© - Jun. 23, 2015

(Jun. 23, 2015  12:23 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Speaking of pre-orders, I just pre-ordered Arkham Knight. I've played and loved all of the previous ones, I've heard a lot of good things about Arkham Knight, and it was $30 cheaper this way, hard to pass the offer.

Damn capcom is very tricky..They said released on June 23, but then it's June 23's 12 AM which is just June 24....I am not happy about it being delayed.

RE: Recent Purchases - 1234beyblade - Jul. 03, 2015

I recently bought some PC parts
64 GB Cosair DDR4 RAM
EVGA 1000W Power Supply Gold
Intel 240GB SSD
4TB HDD
2 Asus VE247H 2ms 83Hz Monitors
Cosair Cooler Master Heatsink

Razer Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard
Razer Orobourus Gaming Mouse
Sanheiser G4ME ZERO Headset

and yeah that is it; I am deciding if i should buy an EVGA Titan 12G GPU or a MSI GTX980 Gaming GPU 4G. I still need to buy an Intel 5930k CPU, Cosair obsidian full tower, ASUS XONAR Sound Card, an Asus OEM with blu-ray and an Asus RAMPAGE V Motherboard.

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Jul. 04, 2015

My new gaming mouse from Logitech : http://i.imgur.com/YUm5EMK.jpg

RE: Recent Purchases - 1234beyblade - Jul. 07, 2015

I recently bought a pet FISH (It's a Crown Betta Fish)! CRAZY I KNOW... i like him/her very much, he/she is such a bada$$! I kinda feel bad calling it a bought item, so i will just call it "meeting a new friend" haha.

here she/he is:

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Jul. 07, 2015

you gotta name it if it's really that awesome