World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Boss101 XD - May. 23, 2015

awsome i have a new laptop

RE: Recent Purchases - Mitsu - May. 27, 2015

Bought a Clannad poster and an L plush at Anime North!

I also bought some green tea Kit Kat (which JesseObre, LMAO and I literally devoured, lol) and some really odd Japanese drink that was really hard to open. Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - Kai-V - May. 29, 2015

So I went to Japan and have recent purchases that are somewhat interesting, hah.

These are all the purchases I made in Japan, besides obviously train tickets, entrance tickets, gifts that I already gave others, etc. :

In that, there is fake food replica, because I love food :

Some souvenirs from the golden temple (Ginkaku-ji) besides the gorgeous photographs :
My brother bought actual miniatures though ...

We did not have much choice, but professional photographs of my brother and I in the hand of the titan (Attack on Titan) that ate Eren's mother :

Three super inexpensive Gundam from Toys "R" Us Japan and a T-shirt and obligatory professional photobook of my brother and I in a Gundam cockpit :

Unfortunately the only Dir en grey THE UNSTOPPABLE LIFE tour good that was worth buying, as the two T-shirts had pink on them :

As many regular-sized grey Gatsby hair wax as I could find near the end of the trip, for a third of the prize they get sold in Montréal ... :

Not pictured in the first photograph, six packs of ramen noodles without eggs :

Several Kamen Rider Gaim goods, including a shirt that turned out to be too small for me :

I also got 'zeri' as gifts because there was some trouble with the apartment we lived in. Apparently fruit in gelatine is 'the thing' in Japan :

And my very latest purchase, a hint to my next cosplay :

Before my trip I also ordered three Junji Ito books, but two of them arrived recently and one of them has yet to be shipped ... I bought a set of zombie white contact lenses as well at Anime North's Dealer's Room even though I had litterally archived the ghoul cosplay a few days ago.

I would have liked some break in expenses, but damn Beyblade Burst ...

RE: Recent Purchases - stormdragoon 14 - May. 29, 2015

batman arkham origins and batman arkham city amazing games
wish there was a green arrow game it would be so amazing and a robin figure.

RE: Recent Purchases - LMAO - May. 29, 2015

@[Kai-V] What you got in Japan probably made Anime North look like a joke haha

Besides the selection, I cannot ever buy something at the western price now that I know that I can really get it very cheap in Japan, hah. Clearly, this was just the first of several trips to Japan though, you cannot go there only once.

Anime North is cool for the artist creations though. That you cannot really find in Japan, and definitely not from those artists specifically, of course.

RE: Recent Purchases - Neo - May. 29, 2015

Nice SHF Gaim, Kai-V.
Do you collect SHF Riders?

Just S.I.C. OOO and S.H.F. Gaim so far. I cannot wait for S.I.C. Gaim hahah. On that topic, for some reason the actual S.I.C. Tatoba was impossible to find in Japan, but its effect set was everywhere, and every other form (Sagozo, Tajador, etc.) were often available.

RE: Recent Purchases - Neo - May. 30, 2015

(May. 29, 2015  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just S.I.C. OOO and S.H.F. Gaim so far. I cannot wait for S.I.C. Gaim hahah. On that topic, for some reason the actual S.I.C. Tatoba was impossible to find in Japan, but its effect set was everywhere, and every other form (Sagozo, Tajador, etc.) were often available.

Personally I think S.I.C. can be a little odd looking, even if the point is to be unrealistic.

The humanoid feel of SHF is something I can't give up since I got into it.
So far I have KR BLACK (Renewal) and Shadow Moon, and both are probably the best examples of how to make a figure right.

RE: Recent Purchases - OwnageDerp - May. 30, 2015

(Scored some Amiibos! I got Pac Man, Jigglypuff, silver Mario, and Charizard! If anyone wants silver Mario or Charizard, PM me! Sadly no Lucina Amiibo for me yet... That sucks, did anyone score any?)

RE: Recent Purchases - TimeOut - May. 30, 2015

@[Kai-V] are the beyblade purchases posted elsewhere?

RE: Recent Purchases - Mandy© - May. 30, 2015

(May. 30, 2015  12:56 PM)Time Wrote: @[Kai-V] are the beyblade purchases posted elsewhere?

@[Time] here it is: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-Beyblade-Purchases

RE: Recent Purchases - TimeOut - May. 30, 2015

@[Aurora.light] Sorry, I was specifically looking for Kai-V's Beyblade purchases from her Japan trip

RE: Recent Purchases - Kai-V - May. 30, 2015

(May. 30, 2015  12:56 PM)Time Wrote: @[Kai-V] are the beyblade purchases posted elsewhere?

I was so busy with millions of activities that I only went to one Toys "R" Us in Chiba (suburb of Tokyo from what I understand) that clearly did not have any Beyblades and saw none in the few storage box stores we visited. Actually, Valentin had asked me to buy some traditional wooden or metal spinning tops from Japan, and I honestly found none of those either. I only stumbled upon one small shop dedicated to yo-yos on the fourth floor of a building.

Had I stayed there at least a month, I might have had time, but with twelve days there is no proper "Beyhunting" that can be done.

All in all, no Beyblade purchases in Japan this time around.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kei - May. 30, 2015

[Image: 6xQnsyS.jpg]

[Image: jDmGCn3.jpg]

[Image: Uo9FEQb.jpg]

[Image: sC2WyLz.jpg]

[Image: d0HOk75.jpg]

[Image: BQ6T2od.jpg]

- MONO – “The Last Dawn / Rays Of Darkness Tour” PHOTO-BOOK + 2xCD
Japanese post-rock band Mono's first photobook release! You can see some more pictures and my impressions here: http://lightsideinhabitant.tumblr.com/post/120234240348/mono-the-last-dawn-rays-of-darkness-tour

- Takaakira 'Taka' Goto - Classical Punk and Echoes Under the Beauty Album
Lead guitarist and main composer for Mono's first solo album.

- GACKT x Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra -A Splendid Evening of Music- DVD
The 2014 edition of GACKT's collaboration concert with the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra.

- Ness Amiibo
My second Amiibo. Luckily I was able to get it a while ago when pre-orders went up before ebgames.ca crashed haha. Debating whether I want to try and trade it for a Shulk ...

RE: Recent Purchases - lord Wolfblade - May. 30, 2015

my old generic mouse's left click stopped working.. so i went to the store and bought a 100 dollar gaming mouse.
Logitech G502.. its so beautiful, and comfortable

RE: Recent Purchases - Classik - May. 30, 2015

Recently given to me was a awesome grey cowl sweater with awesome padding! Ill post pics later.

RE: Recent Purchases - BladeStorm - May. 30, 2015

(May. 30, 2015  8:48 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: my old generic mouse's left click stopped working.. so i went to the store and bought a 100 dollar gaming mouse.

Nice one, that thing looks like it can kill Gasp. When my mouse wheel broke, I got a downgrade instead, and have stuck with it since.

RE: Recent Purchases - Byerg - Jun. 04, 2015

Bought:
Dead Space
Mass Effect 2
Skyrim
The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
All for about $25. I am very, VERY happy that I have a laptop that can run games now, PC deals are awesome.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kujikato - Jun. 04, 2015

(May. 30, 2015  8:48 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: my old generic mouse's left click stopped working.. so i went to the store and bought a 100 dollar gaming mouse.

G502 for 100 bucks?

Where did you buy it?

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Jun. 04, 2015

By the way, I'm looking to buy an old mouse. The only problem is that it doesn't have a scroll wheel. Hmm.

RE: Recent Purchases - Meta madness - Jun. 04, 2015

Still waiting for my Seaborg...*Cries*

RE: Recent Purchases - Jinbee - Jun. 04, 2015

I got my Jet=Leohjya B-Daman on Tuesday! It's so amazing looking! The seller said that it would take 10-21 business days but this only took 7! That's just great.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kalthesuperior - Jun. 05, 2015

As of recent events I have visited Toronto, and while I was there I visited the Chinatown there. There I found this panda cap that was priced at 22 dollars when I asked the vendor. I got it discounted down to 20 dollars, but it was still a ripoff. However I was compelled to buy it. No matter how I looked at it, I looked so kawaii in that panda cap.

RE: Recent Purchases - UltimateOrion - Jun. 15, 2015

I bought a new laptop yesterday.