World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Shido-kun - Aug. 20, 2014

(Aug. 20, 2014  12:57 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Just purchased these. Look at your own risk lol:

*Jaw Drops* is the first and second ones posters?

RE: Recent Purchases - Byerg - Aug. 20, 2014

(Aug. 20, 2014  1:10 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  12:57 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Just purchased these. Look at your own risk lol:

They look like playmats to me.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kaneki - Aug. 20, 2014

(Aug. 20, 2014  1:19 PM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  1:10 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

They look like playmats to me.
*Ding ding ding!* Zancrow is right. I really should gwt you a prize. They are mousepads, but I use them for YGO mates or CFV.

RE: Recent Purchases - Byerg - Aug. 20, 2014

(Aug. 20, 2014  1:22 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: *Ding ding ding!* Zancrow is right. I really should gwt you a prize. They are mousepads, but I use them for YGO mates or CFV.

Honestly I'm pretty sure I've come across these ones before while I was looking around for playmats too lol. 100 point bonus for using them to play CFV + YGO, 2spooky4me personally though.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kei - Aug. 23, 2014

Picked up MASH's new album, Squall on a whim!:

[Image: WJwLtqi.jpg]

More Photos (Click to View)

For those who don't know, MASH was responsible for the first Japanese ending song for Metal Fight Beyblade, Boys~To The Radient Tomorrow.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kalthesuperior - Aug. 24, 2014

I finally bought Minecraft for the Play Station 3... *yay*

RE: Recent Purchases - Houka Inumuta - Sep. 18, 2014

Most recent pop culture-related purchase I did was a Force=Dragren and a Dragren Color Round=Tigare so that I can immortalize my Perfect Dragren "Scarlet" Combo.

RE: Recent Purchases - The Supreme One - Oct. 05, 2014

Heelys. Need I say more?

RE: Recent Purchases - Dual - Oct. 05, 2014

Just got REM's albums "Green" and "Automatic For The People." Yes!

RE: Recent Purchases - YggdrasilWyvern - Oct. 07, 2014

Nintendo Wii U Mario + Luigi Bundle for $20. Well for this month it'll be $20. I have to pay $20 a moth for the next 20 months. I already have $200 saved up though, so I'll be okay for the next 10 payments. I'll may sell the Mario + Luigi games so I can get Super Smash Bros., etc. for christmas. Anyway, I'll get it on the 22nd. I had to back-order it because they were out of stock.

I'm selling stuff on Amazon, and with christmas money, I should have about $300-$480 for games.

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Oct. 07, 2014

The Nintendo Wii U is nice, kinda expensive, but nice. It's an upgrade to the Wii, and the olds Wii games work also on it Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Phantom Indo - Oct. 07, 2014

i recently acquired a red d power digivice, the yu-gi-oh god cards, and a necklace in the mail. they're pretty sweet.

RE: Recent Purchases - YggdrasilWyvern - Oct. 08, 2014

(Oct. 07, 2014  9:33 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: The Nintendo Wii U is nice, kinda expensive, but nice. It's an upgrade to the Wii, and the olds Wii games work also on it Smile

Plus there's the cool games that have either already been released, or are gonna be released that I want to get for it. Super Smash Bros., Sonic Boom and Sonic Lost World, Mario Kart 8, and Assassins Creed IV, and yes, I can play all my Wii games on it. Starfox will be released for it next year. I heard that you'll also be able to use your 3DS as a controller for Super Smash Bros. Anyway, getting off topic...

RE: Recent Purchases - taxus - Oct. 08, 2014

Got today from the first Pokemon Film the 4 Promocards, NIB.
[Image: elkrr8jc.jpg]

Moltres,Zapdos, Articuno and Anvient Mew Smile

ahhhhh this memorys on my childhood...

RE: Recent Purchases - Yami - Oct. 14, 2014

Time for a list that I got for the past 5 days in NYC/NYCC???

Wednesday: Shopping around downtown/Chinatown
2 female shirts for my girlfriend from "Yellow Rat carp" $20
a lunch with my best friend $32
7 days Subway fare card $31

Thursday: New York Comic Con
Authentic Kirito Sword made out of steel- $140 They also had the Excalibur sword too (light blue one)
MORI CHACK bear pajama suit for my girlfriend it somewhat white but it like peach color. $77
Fire Fox Ahri Mouse Mat from Image Anime: $25
He-Hen ehh it an adult manga book. Sorry keeds adult content only. $20
Sword Art Online Shirt for $27

Friday: More Comic Con
Food: $3.50 on Nut4Nuts
A book for my friend $40

Saturday: Big day at Comic Con
Another MORI CHACK bear pajama for my self but this one is Gloomy Bear. [URL removed.] Watch it at your own risk. (It violent) $62
RoosterTeeth- RWBY Action Figure-Blake SIGNED AND PHOTO TAKEN $35
I got a Teemo from League of Legend hat for my friend girlfriend. $17.50

Sunday: Just near Chinatown and Union Square
Pastries for my parents and myself: $15
Beyond Sushi $13 (Taxes)
Half Dozen of Bagel and Large tub of Cream Cheese $19

Got home like 4 in the morning like real talk but hell alot people missed the 8:15PM bus on Sunday and got on a 9:00 bus instead but i was the 1st last 10 people for not getting on the 9:00 bus. the back up 9:00 bus was supposed to come but got an accident and had to wait an hour for a 10:30 bus which we passengers were priority to get on that bus before others.

Alot of spending overall. <3

RE: Recent Purchases - Neo - Oct. 14, 2014

(Oct. 14, 2014  6:48 AM)Stars Wrote: Time for a list that I got for the past 5 days in NYC/NYCC???

Authentic Kirito Sword made out of steel- $140 They also had the Excalibur sword too (light blue one)
MORI CHACK bear pajama suit for my girlfriend it somewhat white but it like peach color. $77

A book for my friend $40

Another MORI CHACK bear pajama for my self but this one is Gloomy Bear. [URL removed.] Watch it at your own risk. (It violent) $62

Beyond Sushi $13 (Taxes)

Got home like 4 in the morning like real talk but hell alot people missed the 8:15PM bus on Sunday and got on a 9:00 bus instead but i was the 1st last 10 people for not getting on the 9:00 bus. the back up 9:00 bus was supposed to come but got an accident and had to wait an hour for a 10:30 bus which we passengers were priority to get on that bus before others.

Wow, very impressive.

RE: Recent Purchases - DRAGON KING - Oct. 14, 2014

(Oct. 14, 2014  6:48 AM)Stars Wrote: Time for a list that I got for the past 5 days in NYC/NYCC???

A book for my friend $40

Beyond Sushi $13 (Taxes)

What the the apples did I just watch... Kids, don't open that link.

RE: Recent Purchases - Cake - Oct. 14, 2014

(Oct. 14, 2014  4:44 PM)Empire Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2014  6:48 AM)Stars Wrote: [really messed up video]

DAMMIT YOU MADE ME WATCH IT

srsly though violence gore etc lies beyond that link, don't click

RE: Recent Purchases - Phantom Indo - Oct. 14, 2014

(Oct. 14, 2014  4:44 PM)Empire Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDuBR8S5ILw
Watch it at your own risk. (It violent)

I had Empire's face when i watched that lol holy sizzle-bricks.
-
-
-
in other news, i just got a pumpkin scented candle \(^u^)/
you can smell it from like 15-20ft away.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kaneki - Oct. 14, 2014

Oh hey, I love that video. My favourite type of genre! <3

RE: Recent Purchases - OwnageDerp - Oct. 14, 2014

@ The video, all I could say is: damn it Japan, you guys could teach Creepypasta a thing or two, and when I finished the video, I scrolled back to the beginning, looks innocent enough, then 1:30 minutes after, boboboobom on the kid, whose name Is coincidentally Pity. The moral is: read A Child Called: It. I was reminded of it when watching this. Edit: Very off topic, I just realized.

RE: Recent Purchases - Driger_Guy - Oct. 20, 2014

I just bought two Bandit Genbu F230TBs at Wal-Mart I was so excited when I found them after running across a dozen Samurai Pegasus, a few Samurai Ifrit, 2 Ninja Salamander, 1 Ronin Dragoon (almost bought), 3 pirate orochi and a few earth, fire, and water synchrome 2 packs.

RE: Recent Purchases - MissingNo. - Oct. 20, 2014

(Oct. 20, 2014  4:35 PM)Bey_Master_Jay Wrote: I just bought two Bandit Genbu F230TBs at Wal-Mart I was so excited when I found them after running across a dozen Samurai Pegasus, a few Samurai Ifrit, 2 Ninja Salamander, 1 Ronin Dragoon (almost bought), 3 pirate orochi and a few earth, fire, and water synchrome 2 packs.

That's cool, I've got a Hasbro version a few months ago and the F230 is awfull. Not good as Takara Tomy's orange version, obviously hah.

EDIT : By the way, this goes on the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Oct. 21, 2014

Last week I went and bought a camera (Nikon D5300) and while I was at the store I decided to pick up a tripod along with everything else. The camera was actually out of stock so it's being shipped to my house (Should be here by Thursday), but tonight I decided to pull out the tripod and have a look at it with the camera I'm currently borrowing from the photo lab at my school.

Long story short, this tripod is a piece of junk. I've only used a tripod once, and it wasn't mind, so I know absolutely nothing about tripods. I'm just so ticked off about this. That thing was $90 and now I have to go return it. I'm going to buy a different model which was suggested to me by a former teacher of mine, but that model is like $130. Money money money... Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Oct. 22, 2014

Oh snap, double post, but oh snap look what came in the mail.