World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Feb. 23, 2014

Preordered The Colourist's new album on iTunes, some songs on it off their LP I got though. It's really good! If anyone's looking for a nice indie rock band, this is it.

RE: Recent Purchases - Dark_Mousy - Feb. 23, 2014

Just bought a Galaxy Tab S3 10.1inch. My other tablet got stolen. Unhappy

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Mar. 01, 2014

I just bought concert tickets to see Tegan and Sara on the 24th of June!! Again, ahahah. And I'm still holding out for Paramore + Fall Out Boy tickets, so we'll see on that... God there's so many concerts this summer, wow!

RE: Recent Purchases - Naijalak - Mar. 01, 2014

I just bought 100 gallons of oil. It sucks being old Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Mar. 01, 2014

Just bought a bag of coffee beans. Went for a bag of Peet's Major Dickason's Blend, since that was fresher than their French Roast by two weeks. Also got a couple airtight containers to hold the beans, some candy, some Coke, and some Arizona Tea.
Loving the new beans. It's like a cup of heaven in your mouth when you make it in a French Press.

RE: Recent Purchases - Mitsu - Mar. 14, 2014

I recently purchased a new tackle box. I'm surprised how well it fit everything.

I'll add photos to this post, soon enough.

RE: Recent Purchases - Ryukiba - Mar. 16, 2014

Yesterday I bought a new pair of awesomely colorful running shoes and socks that have extra padding on the heel to help with my runningSmile

RE: Recent Purchases - YggdrasilWyvern - Mar. 16, 2014

Recent Purachases...

Let's See...

Regular Show - Mordecai + Rigby in 8-Bit Land (3DS) - $14.99 USED
The Conduit (WII) - $6.99 USED
Kirby's Adventure (3DS DOWNLOAD) - $3.99
Pokemon X (3DS DOWNLOAD) - $0.00 (FREE!)
Kid Icarus - Of Myths and Monsters (3DS DOWNLOAD) - $0.00 (FREE!)
Dean Playmate 4-String Electric Bass Guitar - $60.00 USED

If you want to find out how I got the "FREE" games. Go to "club.nintendo.com". Right now, if you make an account, register your 3DS and 1 of the 6 games they're asking about to your account, they give you Pokemon X or Y for free! They're only doing it until March 31st though...

Also, if you have a bunch of other games/systems, you can register those to get "points" to buy more games/accessories! Some of you guys may have already knokwn about this though.

RE: Recent Purchases - Naijalak - Mar. 20, 2014

Not really my purchase, but my wife's. She just got a Canon EOS 70D camera body with a pretty awesome Red Ring lens (don't ask me which type, she's the photographer, not me.) She also snagged a bunch of accessories for it. It's been fun seeing how excited she is about it, and how she's snapping pictures of just about everything Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - YggdrasilWyvern - Mar. 20, 2014

Bass Guitar (Again...) - $99.99
Violin Set (Carry Case, Violin, Bows, Free Lessons, Music Books, CDs, Rosin. etc.) - $89.99

Not really my purchases. My dad starts buying things, and doesn't stop XD
He randomly bought that Bass guitar from the last time because I wanted to learn it. Now he bought another one because it's "cooler" and he bought a violin too. Dad... *sighs*

RE: Recent Purchases - OwnageDerp - Mar. 30, 2014

I bought me a brand new Lego 1980s blue Space minifigure (I guess you can call him Benny) Well worth the $14 dollars, it's brand new.
I'll do what Midnight does, which is update the post when it comes in my mailbox.

RE: Recent Purchases - Dual - Mar. 30, 2014

Got new shoes a couple of days ago. I'm not one of those people who buys shoes like they're beyblades, I actually think it's humorous how people collect shoes (no offence). Protection for your feet, guys.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting this is because of how hard it was! Wide size 15 shoes are not easy to find. We ended up finding a pair at Nordstrom Rack. They're kinda weird looking, but I didn't have much to choose from Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - Ga' - Mar. 30, 2014

Got a Pebble watch as a college acceptance gift!

It's beautiful. :')

RE: Recent Purchases - Byerg - Apr. 06, 2014

Bought an ICS M4 CQB Airsoft gun + 8 mags + 3 batteries + Smart Charger + Holographic Sight + Flash Hider for a ridiculously good price of $250 off eBay.

RE: Recent Purchases - Ryukiba - Apr. 06, 2014

I bought Insurgent today!Joyful_3

RE: Recent Purchases - $hinchan! - Apr. 06, 2014

Just bought New Cover & Resident Evil:Revelations For My N3DS!

RE: Recent Purchases - Kujikato - Apr. 13, 2014

Snagged an aux cable to replace my busted one for my headphone. Now to try if I can get that warranty going for the cable + inline mic.

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - Apr. 16, 2014

Just bought a new Motorola Moto G.

I'm so excited, since it's supposed to come today. I want to load on some custom ROMs so badly. XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Tri - Apr. 20, 2014

I just ordered two Sonokong Top Plate tops. I figured I'd try them out seeing as I think they look cool. The only thing I dislike are the names and face designs.

The two I ordered are Wings Falcon and Mortal Shark, both with the plates and tweezers.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kujikato - Apr. 22, 2014

(Apr. 16, 2014  1:15 AM)TakasuMouce Wrote: Just bought a new Motorola Moto G.

I'm so excited, since it's supposed to come today. I want to load on some custom ROMs so badly. XD

OMG, WAT.

I'm gonna get that phone sometime soon, at least, according to my parents xD

RE: Recent Purchases - Mitsu - Apr. 24, 2014

I went to my local dollar store, and picked up the following :

• Two red Firstline notebooks, for both writing and Beyblade related testings.

• One white binder for my French class, since my other one got wrecked with drawings.

I also bought a couple of clothes at Sears around two weeks ago.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kei - Apr. 25, 2014

[Image: dLKps03.jpg]

[Image: 2faXvXj.jpg]

- GACKT Live Best of the Best I -40th Birthday- 2013 (Blu-Ray)
- GACKT Live Best of the Best I -XTASY- 2013 (Blu-Ray)

Ridiculously expensive, but I'm glad to finally have them!

RE: Recent Purchases - Kaneki - Apr. 25, 2014

GaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGasp

I totally want that Kei !!-!!-!! Nice purchase dude. Where did you get it?

RE: Recent Purchases - The Beymaster - Apr. 25, 2014

I just got a Tamiya wild dagger from ebay. It has 2 motors so I cannot wait to test it. I literally bid at the last second Grin I will post pictures when it arrives.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kei - Apr. 26, 2014

(Apr. 25, 2014  1:55 AM)Another Wrote: GaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGasp

I totally want that Kei !!-!!-!! Nice purchase dude. Where did you get it?

I got them from http://cdjapan.co.jp/ Smile