World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Cannon - Nov. 17, 2013

I purchased a White 3DS XL for $249 @ Target. It was an awesome offer, it included Pokemon Rumble Blast & your choice of Dragon Quest or Art Academy. Pokemon Rumble Blast is a nice game, didn't realize until I played it.

RE: Recent Purchases - YggdrasilWyvern - Nov. 18, 2013

Got some pokemon cards! 2 packs of 10 cards. One of them came with Zapdos EX! Just now getting in to Pokemon, getting an EX card on my second try? AWESOME!

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Nov. 23, 2013

Got A Link Between Worlds today at Gamestop! I haven't played it yet, but it's been getting great reviews so I hope it's good. Also bought Darksiders on Ebay last week or so.

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Nov. 25, 2013

Within the past few months, I have made an absurdly insane amount of video game related purchases. Yesterday, I bought Bioshock Infinite and Payday 2. Who doesn't love games about saving people and robbing banks?

RE: Recent Purchases - Zenkoma - Nov. 26, 2013

5 energy drinks
i got a 20 dollar walking dead shirt for $1.99 at the local peebles store

basically the majority of my money for the past two weeks has went into these nifty little spinning top thingies im not aloud to mention

RE: Recent Purchases - 6 God - Nov. 26, 2013

This should go in Recent Beyblade Purchases, you should've read the first post.

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Nov. 26, 2013

(Nov. 26, 2013  2:16 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: This should go in Recent Beyblade Purchases, you should've read the first post.

His post wasn't about buying Beyblade really, lol

Especially since he didn't specify what he bought.

RE: Recent Purchases - The Bishop - Nov. 26, 2013

(Nov. 26, 2013  3:21 AM)Tech Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2013  2:16 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: This should go in Recent Beyblade Purchases, you should've read the first post.

His post wasn't about buying Beyblade really, lol

Especially since he didn't specify what he bought.

This post was last modified: Today 07:27 PM by Zenkoma

It used too, nevertheless.. seems appropriate now. Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Nov. 29, 2013

Have you guys seen these recent steam sales? Daaangg. I'm not a PC gamer but I was looking through the prices and they were some of the best deals I've seen. Skyrim for about $7 is a crazy good deal and so are the Half Life games and more for only $5. Pretty cool, makes me wanna save up for a gaming pc. Well anyways, I was going to either buy Super Meat Boy or Rogue Legacy but I went with Rogue Legacy. Neither of the games require a great computer so my computer can run them so yeah. Rogue Legacy is really fun so far. I really love all the different kind of characters you can get. I've gotten a Barbarian with OCD and Irritable Bowels, haha.

RE: Recent Purchases - The Supreme One - Nov. 29, 2013

Spent my Black Friday on Rightstuf & bought Madlax, Le Chevalier D'Eon, & Afro Samurai all for $40 including shipping. Probably going to spend the remaining $10 on my prepaid Visa card on a Madoka Magica poster lol

RE: Recent Purchases - Zenkoma - Dec. 01, 2013

today...

half gallon gallikers choc milk
cool ranch doritos
sweet spicy chili doritos
nacho cheese doritos
sweet & tangy jar of beets
2 liter of code red
chips ahoy reeses pb cup chocolate cookies
smirnoff 100 proof russian spring water
2 liter of orange crush
2 liter of green mt dew
used lords of salem bluray
frankenweenie dvd
2 or 3 used monster high dolls
a used littlest pet shop house playset with a freezer bag full of animals & accessories
used tonka 2 sided flip over rc car
a bowl of veggie beef soup & a kraut dog
a snowy owl nick knack
an a&e 2 sided flight cage for my gf's rats

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Dec. 01, 2013

Bought Hitman: Absolution, Max Payne 3, and Dishonored yesterday, and I plan on buying Mafia II, Fallout: New Vegas, and GTA V tomorrow.

Having my birthday and Black Friday/Cyber Monday around the same time is so great<3

RE: Recent Purchases - Dual - Dec. 01, 2013

Today I got cinnamon oatmeal, donuts, and vitamin water.

RE: Recent Purchases - YggdrasilWyvern - Dec. 08, 2013

Just got back from GameStop!

I bought:
Sonic Lost World (3DS)
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokemon X

My FC is in my sig Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - pyrus10000 - Dec. 08, 2013

I was really excited today.

I got:

- Wii U Mario & Luigi Deluxe Set (32GB)

I'm so excited to play! Joyful_3 (I'm system updating right now, lol)

RE: Recent Purchases - Zenkoma - Dec. 08, 2013

got 3 monster high dolls for $15 bucks at walmart

RE: Recent Purchases - OwnageDerp - Dec. 08, 2013

I'm gonna try my luck with the Kidrobot [adult swim] Blind Box series, but I'm going for the Space Invader inspired characters, but there's 1/50 chance I'll get it, I have a gramscale but how could I get it? X Rays don't work, foil packing and the characters I want are almost paper thin. For $5 any things worth it...
Edit: NNNOOOO $50? Darn it.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kai-V - Dec. 10, 2013

This has actually been quite a journey hah :

[Image: kkes.jpg]

The book is a photobook by Kyo, the singer of Dir en grey. It is rather huge, and I certainly did not want to just turn the pages all in a day and set it in my library. To me, it needed to be exposed on a white stand, preferably on one of my walls, opened to a page of my selection. Unfortunately, the book is so big and heavy that I had to settle for a hard, wooden stand that would only fit on a desk. A stand made of another material would have been slightly less zen.
One of the other issues about this book is that the finish of the pages is apparently really vulnerable : even though my fingers were not dirty or greasy at all, the natural 'grease' our skin secretes was enough to leave prints on the pages, even the black ones. Therefore, I had to find myself some collectioners' white gloves, hah. They are very light and their material is very skinny, but they are just right not to dirty the pages.

This book has basically been my personal Advent calendar, hah. Except that I started it back in November, when I was able to gather all three elements. It may sound weird, but I began a new job two months ago, and somehow recently the photographs of the last few weeks have had a certain meaning to what was to happen in the day; because I always turn the page in the morning, when I get up from bed.

In other news, another of my recent purchases was a liquidated Shadow The Hedgehog, which I could not believe I had found. It was certainly among my best video games of my childhood, along with things like Spyro and Mario.

RE: Recent Purchases - Naijalak - Dec. 10, 2013

Today I bought some paper towels, toilet paper, and fabric softener.

I live such an exciting life!

RE: Recent Purchases - Coach - Dec. 10, 2013

That's quite a cool purchase Kai-V. It obviously has a lot of value to you, that a lot of people will never understand. I think that is so cool.

RE: Recent Purchases - Coach - Dec. 12, 2013

Sorry for the double but it's been a few days and nobody has posted.
I just got this for Wyatt and his 9U baseball team I'll be coaching in 2014. Practice starts in January, Getting close! It's Juggs Instant hitting screen.
[Image: 51zhkgpXm6L._SX425_.jpg]

RE: Recent Purchases - Naijalak - Dec. 12, 2013

My son would LOVE something like that! I'll have to remember it for his birthday!

RE: Recent Purchases - OwnageDerp - Dec. 13, 2013

You guys play baseball? I do too, I just got a baseball with a wrist strap attached to the ball, so far I've almost got hit in the eye, could have been worse, it could have wrapped onto a power line...

RE: Recent Purchases - Coach - Dec. 14, 2013

This is used in the next few uploads Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Justaway - Dec. 14, 2013

I purchased a 1/35 Mechanic Collection Vincent model kit few days back and I also ordered a Tengen Kadou Gurren Lagann Full Drillized Ver. along with Eva unit 01 Rebuild of Evangelion ver. Model kit. Yeah, you guessed it right, I'm obsessed with Gunplas(ok, they're not Gundam but yeah) and plastic model kits.