World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - sarabscientist - Jun. 22, 2013

(Jun. 22, 2013  9:57 PM)DaBeyCollector Wrote: Four days ago i finally received my plastics torando attack stadium sonokong ver. and my sonokong dranzer s which i can use instead of my rarer clear black takara versionSmile

Hello, that is an interesting purchase, and since it is a Beyblade-related purchase it goes in the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - Jun. 26, 2013

Got a new microphone for my commentary/podcast. Doing stuff for school as well.

Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QJREXM/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 )

RE: Recent Purchases - Ga' - Jun. 26, 2013

For an awesome report card this junior year, I got a bow (along with some Beyblade stuff but that's for elsewhere). I've never actually asked for one, considering that I would always make them as a kid, but it has always been something that I've wanted legitimately.

Hoo boy it did not disappoint, this thing is so much fun to play around with. I've heard issues of breakage but I keep it in my room so there shouldn't be a problem with it.

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Jun. 27, 2013

A couple coins for my Legacy Power Morpher came in. Starlight Studios V2 coins Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - tailstheblader - Jun. 29, 2013

I just got some Higurashi manga,i got the manga because i already have both the dvd box sets. Smile I will be getting a Lucky star poster and maybe some figures i would like to get Higurashi figures too but they are a lot so maybe not lol. Oh and also got some new music Smile I listen to music when I beyblade Grin

RE: Recent Purchases - Dual - Jun. 29, 2013

I got a muffin for a buck. XD
Also not sure if beywheelz count as a beyblade or not, but I got a Hurricane Crusher Pisces on clearance for $6.59.
Sorry if this goes in the beyblade purchase thread.

RE: Recent Purchases - TentacleZooka - Jun. 30, 2013

I bought some tcg covers that say MMMM.. BACON!!!

RE: Recent Purchases - Thresher - Jun. 30, 2013

Manga Pick ups
Attack on Titan Volume 5
Fullmetal Alchemist volumes 1-3

Anime Pick ups
Infinite Stratos Season 1 Blu Ray

I enjoyed Infinite Stratos a lot, watched the whole series the day I got it.

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Jul. 01, 2013

I ordered a few more manga off of Amazon today, which were Fullmetal alchemist volumes 1-8, and Rave Master volumes 1, and 2. I've been wanting to read FMA for a while since it's known to be amazing, and I like the original FMA anime. Rave Master was Hiro Mashima's series before he did Fairy Tail, and many people say it's better. I wanted to get something that's very fun, with no complicated plot or anything, so I went with a Hiro Mashima series. It sucks that Rave Master is Tokyopop though, because Tokyopop ran out of business.

RE: Recent Purchases - Bobmcdoogal - Jul. 01, 2013

I bought 4 SSU. 4 Shadow Triad and 4 Plasma energy from my local league today after the beyblade tournament and I also bought a Wailmer, Wailord and Rayquaza figures and a pack of professor sleeves(pokemon) from a guy who goes to my local league.

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Jul. 07, 2013

I just bought Teefury's 'A Hero's Journey' shirt, which is a legend of zelda: wind waker shirt. Teefury only sells one shirt a day made by artists so I was really lucky to find this, and since I love wind waker, I had to buy it.

RE: Recent Purchases - Thresher - Jul. 09, 2013

This week is quality over quantity.
Manga Pick ups
Bleach Volume 57
Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 7

Anime Pick Ups
Aria the Scarlett Ammo Complete Series DVD
Digimon Tamers Complete Series DVD
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion DVD

I got a bit of a surprise today, EOE showed up almost a week early. That effectively completes my Evangelion Anime/Movie collection until the rest of Rebuild is released. So far Aria is fun to watch, EOE is awesome IMO a better end to the series than the last two episodes, and Tamers always was my favorite season of Digimon.
Edit: Just finished Aria, and I really liked it! It was very funny and full of action.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kei - Jul. 11, 2013

- GACKT BEST OF THE BEST Vol.1 M / W Limited Edition 2CD + 2BD Box Set

[Image: kr1o.jpg]

[Image: ph0x.jpg]

More Pictures (Click to View)

(Early) birthday present for myself. Grin

RE: Recent Purchases - Thresher - Jul. 12, 2013

Got the last of my shipments in finally.
Anime Pickups
Ookami-san and her Seven Companions

Manga Pickups
Fullmetal Alchemist Volumes 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 10

Ookami-san looks promising and I hope it happens to be as interesting as the other shows I've been recommended recently.

RE: Recent Purchases - Odin - Jul. 14, 2013

Just picked me up Bakuman。volumes 9&10, and a new pair of glasses.

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Jul. 16, 2013

I don't know if this is considered a purchase or not, but I ordered the Majora's Mask soundtrack from Club Nintendo for my platinum reward. I guess it's a purchase even though it's virtual coins.

RE: Recent Purchases - Thresher - Jul. 17, 2013

Manga pick ups
Air Gear Volumes 1-14

Been waiting on these for a while. I liked the anime but it never finished the story so I bought the manga up to where I stopped reading, now I'm finally going to see how it ends.

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Jul. 21, 2013

Just bought Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Season 1 Complete Collection on Ebay brand new for $20, which is a steal since it usually goes for over $50 on Amazon. I've heard great things about the series, so I decided to give it a shot.

RE: Recent Purchases - LMAO - Jul. 21, 2013

(Jul. 21, 2013  4:50 AM)Anchor Wrote: Just bought Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Season 1 Complete Collection on Ebay brand new for $20, which is a steal since it usually goes for over $50 on Amazon. I've heard great things about the series, so I decided to give it a shot.

That's a great buy! Code Grass is a really good anime, sucks that it was so short tho!

RE: Recent Purchases - Thresher - Jul. 21, 2013

(Jul. 21, 2013  4:50 AM)Anchor Wrote: Just bought Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Season 1 Complete Collection on Ebay brand new for $20, which is a steal since it usually goes for over $50 on Amazon. I've heard great things about the series, so I decided to give it a shot.

I wish I could have gotten that deal! As for the series, it's freaking amazing, just stay away from spoilers.

Bought quite a lot of stuff recently, but i'll only mention what is in my possession.

Manga
Air Gear volumes 1-14
Fullmetal Alchemist Volumes 12, 13, 16, 17, 20, 25, 26, and 27

Anime
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Complete collection parts 1 and 2
Shakugan no Shana Season 2 Part 1 and 2(FINALLY)

Other
Black 3.8L V6 2002 Ford Mustang
She runs like a champ!

RE: Recent Purchases - LMAO - Jul. 21, 2013

(Jul. 21, 2013  5:27 AM)Thresher Wrote:

I wish I could have gotten that deal! As for the series, it's freaking amazing, just stay away from spoilers.

Bought quite a lot of stuff recently, but i'll only mention what is in my possession.

Manga
Air Gear volumes 1-14

Anime

Other
She runs like a champ!

Oh my god, that's a really nice purchase! How many miles are on it?

RE: Recent Purchases - Thresher - Jul. 21, 2013

(Jul. 21, 2013  6:54 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2013  5:27 AM)Thresher Wrote:

Manga
Air Gear volumes 1-14

Anime

Other
She runs like a champ!

Oh my god, that's a really nice purchase! How many miles are on it?

By the time I got it back to base a little over 114,000.

RE: Recent Purchases - pyrus10000 - Aug. 01, 2013

Just got this.

RE: Recent Purchases - Thresher - Aug. 01, 2013

I got my hands on a set of Limited Edition DBZ scouters from 2013 San Diego Comic Con even though I didn't actually get to attend the convention.
http://s77.photobucket.com/user/demon_shark_thresher/media/026.jpg.html

Manga Pick Ups
Fullmetal Alchemist Volumes 15, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24
Naruto Volumes 1-13, 15, 16, 19, 21-29

RE: Recent Purchases - DrPepsidew - Aug. 01, 2013

I renewed my Hulu subscription XD
New tank top and shorts, Gan Gan Galaxy team pack. I wrapped them up so when I get back to VA they're going on my shelf :3