World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Feb. 28, 2013

(Feb. 24, 2013  8:59 PM)Mino Wrote: snip
Alright, so my DragonZord just came in the mail, which is amazing, as now I have pretty much the entire Dino UltraZord set, which is amazing.

To get all the electronics working, I had to buy a set of batteries, and to my shock, they do in fact still work to perfection after 20 years. The Titanus is a little bit sticky when it comes to it's "crawling", but it still works!

I believe I have also bought the Titanus chest piece, which rocks! Should be getting that soon. Once I have everything, I'll probably upload the pictures Smile

Now I just gotta decide on whether I should save up to buy some Reprolabels sets or some other MegaZords... we'll have to see, obviously.

EDIT: Titanus chest piece officially bought as of 2/28/13 :3

RE: Recent Purchases - Thunder Dome - Mar. 10, 2013

Today I purchased a Yu-Gi-Oh Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis tin. I pulled

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Mar. 10, 2013

Loads of new Power Ranger stuff:

- TriSaber Zord ReproLabel Set (a set of show-accurate stickers for the Triceratops and Sabertooth Tiger)
- Japanese import Samurai Megazord (ShinkenOh)
- 2010 Dino Megazord
- 2013 20th Anniversary Legacy Megazord (2010 Megazord with die-cast parts)
- Gosei Great Megazord

My Dino Megazord collection is now pretty much complete, and once I gain more money, I'll either import some other PR stuff (Japanese Gosei Great, GokaiOh, maybe others) or begin on the rest of my MMPR Megazord collection, starting with the coveted Thunder Megazord :3

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - Mar. 11, 2013

I got a new MIDI keyboard for a bargain price of $65.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0038YX3BS/ref=pe_175190_21431760_3p_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

I'm very excited, and I'll be checking everywhere, every day, to make sure I get it ASAP. Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Cannon - Mar. 14, 2013

I bought Supra Vaider shoes, and 2 Links of London Friendship Bracelets. A black and white one, and black and navy blue one. Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Mar. 18, 2013

Super Sentai Grin

*BIG PIC*
Enigne-Oh G12 C:

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Mar. 18, 2013

The other day, I bought some lead pencils and some lead refills. xD

People are always stealing/asking and never giving back my stuff...

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Mar. 18, 2013

(Mar. 18, 2013  7:30 AM)4catsinaboat Wrote: Super Sentai Grin

*BIG PIC*
Enigne-Oh G12 C:
I've never liked this piece of mecha, it's always been so childish looking to me, hahaha. But still, sick stuff there. I'd probably buy it if I wanted some sort of complete collection.

Oh, and do I see a Daizyujin/Dino Megazord peeking in at the left side Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - The Beymaster - Mar. 18, 2013

I just bought some digital calipers for £5.29, they will be useful for measuring beyblade parts. Also, I bought a digital pocket scale for £5.57 which I will use for weighing beyblade parts; the scales go from 0.01g-200g.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kai-V - Mar. 18, 2013

(Mar. 18, 2013  11:38 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: I just bought some digital calipers for £5.29, they will be useful for measuring beyblade parts. Also, I bought a digital pocket scale for £5.57 which I will use for weighing beyblade parts; the scales go from 0.01g-200g.

Oh cool, I look forward to seeing your contributions. Those are relatively good prices too.

RE: Recent Purchases - LMAO - Mar. 19, 2013

Got my very first phone today! It's the HTC One S, what do you guys think of it? :p

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Mar. 19, 2013

I ordered the Pokemon Black And white Manga Box Set on ebay, it was a good price, so I couldn't resist. It was $14.80, but the seller raised the price. But it's still a good deal, I think it's at like $19 now. It comes with 8 volumes of the pokemon black and white manga which go for $5 each. You can't go wrong with 8 manga volumes for $15, haha. Oh, and I also bought a Duck Dynasty T-shirt, with the character Si on it, along with the Smashing Pumpkins album; Oceania.

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Mar. 24, 2013

Just bought this, this, this, this, and this.

RE: Recent Purchases - Yami - Mar. 24, 2013

Tech why do you need like 5 cases for GS3.....

I like phone cases. My OtterBox is being a real pain right now, so I need replacements C:

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Mar. 24, 2013

I bought a Nintendo Ds Lite, Pokemon Platinum, and Golden Sun: Dark Dawn off of my brother for $20, and an I-pod shuffle. Totally worth it, especially considering the fact I don't use my Ipod shuffle anymore, and he doesn't use his DS anymore. And since my DS Lite broke, I have another one to use for GBA games, trading in pokemon, etc. A second copy of Pokemon Platinum is awesome, and the fact that I love Pokemon Platinum makes it all better. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn seems fun too, and I hope it is.

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Mar. 24, 2013

(Mar. 24, 2013  1:54 AM)Tech Wrote: I like phone cases. My OtterBox is being a real pain right now, so I need replacements C:
I know that feel. I have like ten cases for my iPhone cuz no matter how much I knew my OtterBox would come in handy, it was just too bulky xD

Anyways, just bought 3 months of Xbox Live and a pre-order of Slender: The Arrival including the access to the Beta c:

The same thing that's happening to my OtterBox happened to my mother's: the rubber silicone part is sort of expanding, and it barely stays on.

I love the fact that it's bulky, my sausage fingers can actually type easily xD The only con I have about it is my obvious complaint above, and the fact that my jeans' pockets aren't deep enough for the whole thing with the case on to fit.

RE: Recent Purchases - HDSK - Mar. 24, 2013

I Pick up a Polo Ralph Lauren Wallet....Its cool

RE: Recent Purchases - $hinchan! - Mar. 24, 2013

i got a sony-dsc hx10v

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Mar. 27, 2013

My birthday is tomorrow, and my parents let me get my gifts earlier, which is so awesome! I got a Cosmo Black 3DS, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, which is an awesome game so far Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - LMAO - Mar. 27, 2013

My family got an AppleTV today! I think it's a huge waste of money, but let's see how this thing turns out to be like. I hope it's worth $250. :p

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Mar. 27, 2013

(Mar. 27, 2013  12:47 AM)Anchor Wrote: My birthday is tomorrow, and my parents let me get my gifts earlier, which is so awesome! I got a Cosmo Black 3DS, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, which is an awesome game so far Smile

Sweeeeeeet! Is it your first time playing it?

whispersgetfireemblem

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Mar. 30, 2013

Today I went to Gamestop with my brother, and I bought a Gamecube/Wii controller so I can play Gamecube games on my Wii, and I also got a pre-owned copy of BlazBlue Continuum Shift. And then later on in the day, I went to Walmart with my family, and I picked up Super Mario 64 DS, which I've been wanting to play for some time.

RE: Recent Purchases - DefStamina88 - Apr. 01, 2013

Yesterday I bought $40 in Steam gift cards for myself and I also bought new controllers for my Wii U. They look good and match very well...