World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Bobmcdoogal - Dec. 20, 2012

My dad got me and hiself a new camera and it's the COOLPIX S9300.

RE: Recent Purchases - Transfat - Dec. 20, 2012

I bought an IPhone 4 recently.

RE: Recent Purchases - bj3rdd - Dec. 20, 2012

(Dec. 03, 2012  2:49 AM)Tech Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  6:04 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2012  9:29 AM)Tech Wrote: My Galaxy SIII came in yesterday! (3:30 am here xD)

Time for HMS hosting. Eee

That makes two of us! I got mines yesterday afternoon though for $749 with warranty Tired

$749?! I got mine for $199 xD (with warranty)

I also ordered a Cervasse Defender (White and Gunmetal Gray) OtterBox yesterday from the OtterBox website. Here's the link to it: Samsung Galaxy S3 Defender Series

Did you get the 2 year contract that goes along with it? Do you have Verizon, Sprint, At&t?

RE: Recent Purchases - Insane - Dec. 20, 2012

I got me some Adidas yesterday. Their my second pair in my entire life!

RE: Recent Purchases - Kei - Dec. 21, 2012

[Image: dsc02725m.jpg]

- Pandora's Tower (Wii)

Finally decided to buy this game; I've been waiting (in vain, evidently) for a North American release, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Got it off of eBay for a mere $41. All of the other auctions I saw were starting at at least $60 or so. Now I just need to work some magic to get this to play on my NTSC Wii. Eee

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Dec. 22, 2012

I was essentially given money to get what I pleased for Christmas, so this was the result:

I'm really quite content with all of it.

RE: Recent Purchases - th!nk - Dec. 22, 2012

Awesome, man! Nice to have someone else on a lego binge too, haha. Those are some nice sets.

I wish I'd taken a better picture of the large bionicle order I made recently, but my camera lens was dirty somehow, and I have modified/used the parts from many of them now...

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Dec. 22, 2012

I'm just trying to gather all of the Marvel kits, or at least all of the unique minifigs, before they go off the shelf and suffer a hideous price hike. TRU was having a sale where they knocked $25 off any order over $100, so it was all rather serendipitous.

RE: Recent Purchases - Arupaeo - Dec. 22, 2012

Lol, nice!

I've been building the Winter Vilage sets this year. I'll post some pics when I get back home.

Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - YsTrY7oN - Dec. 23, 2012

Finally, my copy of the WBO USB has arrived this morning. Thanks to dimsum2u !

Pics :

RE: Recent Purchases - Tri - Dec. 25, 2012

I got a new computer finally! It's a Compaq and I swear its the greatest computer I've ever had, then again, my previous computer was an acer. I'll post a pic of it on this post when it's uploaded.

EDIT, here it is

RE: Recent Purchases - Kujikato - Dec. 25, 2012

An Eastman/Eastmen 4/4 Violin. Complete with case and bow.

Gah, it was freakin expensive, 2800+- SGD, my parents cried... But oh well, it sounds awesome~

RE: Recent Purchases - *Ginga* - Dec. 25, 2012

Picked up some nice stuff for Christmas.
Highlights being the new Apple EarPods, a copy of Son by Lois Lowry, a $25 Amazon Gift Card, and a nice Timex watch.
I have two more things coming in the mail, but I don't know what those are.

RE: Recent Purchases - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 28, 2012

So a couple weeks ago I got myself some games
The Last Story: I got it cause I decided to read up about it and it seemed a lot like my type of game. And, it is. Really a amazing game (I have a post on gaming random thoughts, or whatever that thread is called, expanding about it)

Naruto: clash of the ninja revolution 2
I wanted a fighting game, and this lives up to my expectations, and exceeds them actually. Really fun.

Sonic adventure dx:
This was my childhood favorite back on my dreamcast growing up.. But this gamecube version seems kinda blotchy compared from what I remember of my dreamcast one

RE: Recent Purchases - YsTrY7oN - Dec. 28, 2012

Kaizer Vearn T-Shirt is here, I bought it today when I went to the mall !
And it looks cool for me, ha.

Pictures :

It is my T-Shirt !~

RE: Recent Purchases - Kujikato - Dec. 28, 2012

That is epic, nothing else to say!

I just bought a wallet and a scarf, nothing compared to that epic shirt!

RE: Recent Purchases - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Dec. 29, 2012

I got a Grey Wolf, Clydsdale Horse, and Blue Whale webkinz the other day. Hopefully I'm gonna get a Bengal Tiger one soon. I'll post pictures when I get the Tiger later. Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Thunder Dome - Dec. 29, 2012

I got a Mountain Dew with a blast of Citrus Cherry Flavor. I got a 20 oz bottle. It's good.

RE: Recent Purchases - Insane - Dec. 29, 2012

I bought a 35 dollar sweater and a Brooklyn Nets T-Shirt.

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - Dec. 30, 2012

I bought:

This headset for my Youtube Channel/Video Chat- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FY7LBQ/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

These earphones-
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008VX489C/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

This Wii Classic Controller Adapter for my PC-
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0089O4EB0/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00

This Hat-
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PQJQUY/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00

Smile Bought with my Christmas money.

RE: Recent Purchases - ZX - Dec. 30, 2012

Purchased The Big Bang theory season 4 on DVD! Once I purchase season 5 ill be up to date! Just waiting on a price drop..bit out of my budget ATM XD

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Dec. 31, 2012

[Image: paranorman-dvd-cover-36.jpg]

I'm a sucker for animated movies! I wish I could've seen it in theaters. Well, now's my chance, heh! Along with Brave, which I got for Christmas DJ - Fab!

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Dec. 31, 2012

(Dec. 22, 2012  3:00 AM)Hazel Wrote: I was essentially given money to get what I pleased for Christmas, so this was the result:

I'm really quite content with all of it.

We are all kids inside.

Picked up two pairs or jeans, two shirts, new red shoes, and a sweater for $60 at Old Navy the other day. Their sales are always nice.
I also bought an HDMI cable for my new HDTV in my room.

Oh, and a HotWheels. It's a '67 Shelby GT-500. My girlfriend also bought me a HotWheels type car, it's a '66
Shelby GT350H. It's one of those toys that is in full detail, with rubber tires and whatnot. But still the same size as a normal HotWheels.

I love my toys.

RE: Recent Purchases - Dual - Dec. 31, 2012

I got this really cool tissue box XD It was a great purchase for me cuz I've been sick and have been using these as quick as an R2F...eh it sounded better in my mind.

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Jan. 02, 2013

Just bought a Foster the People CD.
I really like it!