World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Nov. 11, 2012

Turtle Beach PX5's and The Amazing Spider-Man Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - YsTrY7oN - Nov. 13, 2012

Today I received my order of :

- Arcana Famiglia DVDs
- Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Season 1+2 DVDs
- Onigamiden Movie

Picture :

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Nov. 17, 2012

(Nov. 11, 2012  4:24 AM)Mino Wrote: Turtle Beach PX5's and The Amazing Spider-Man Smile
The Turtle Beaches were being a pain, so today, I returned them and exchanged them for the Astro A50s, hah.
EDIT: Now the A50s were the biggest pain in not working whatsoever, so we exchanged them for Astro A40s and got the $50 difference back! A40s work like a dream.

EDIT 2: Along with that, also got some personalized headset tags (goes on the side of the headset, over the ear on the outside. It's a little plastic plate thing, to say the least) and a nifty little headset case for easy transport. Taking advantage of Astro's customization options XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Kujikato - Nov. 17, 2012

Bought a pair of Banana Republic Slacks, love em'~

RE: Recent Purchases - Coach - Nov. 17, 2012

The new ride

RE: Recent Purchases - sarabscientist - Nov. 19, 2012

(Nov. 17, 2012  10:20 PM)Coach Wrote: The new ride

Wow it looks great. I guess Madoka's spirit and Phantom W will have a cool time going to and from tournaments in that!

RE: Recent Purchases - Bobmcdoogal - Nov. 19, 2012

Friday I bought a Pokémon Boundaries Crossed Booster Box and I got 2 FA EXs(Black Kyurem and Keldeo)2 EXs(White Kyurem and Cresselia),2 Ace Specs which were Computer Search and Gold Potion and 1 Shiny which was a Shiny Golurk. I also bought some penny sleeves the next day and I bought a BC pack on Saturday and I got a reverse White Kyurem and my rare was a White Kyurem.

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Nov. 22, 2012

First, I ordered this totally sweeeeeet hoodie; a Hero of Mind one (uhh, it's a Homestuck thing). Aaaaaand, I also ordered Dave's Broken Record shirt (also a Homestuck thing). If you don't know what Homestuck is, you should totally check it out.

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Nov. 22, 2012

(Nov. 22, 2012  12:51 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: First, I ordered this totally sweeeeeet hoodie; a Hero of Mind one (uhh, it's a Homestuck thing). Aaaaaand, I also ordered Dave's Broken Record shirt (also a Homestuck thing). If you don't know what Homestuck is, you should totally check it out.

Welp. Homestuck.
I saw so many people cosplaying as different characters when I went to an anime convention in my area.
It's like a plague.
Try going on tumblr, if you haven't. You'll find some Homestuck blogs, think you'll like it!

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Nov. 22, 2012

(Nov. 22, 2012  1:43 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2012  12:51 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: First, I ordered this totally sweeeeeet hoodie; a Hero of Mind one (uhh, it's a Homestuck thing). Aaaaaand, I also ordered Dave's Broken Record shirt (also a Homestuck thing). If you don't know what Homestuck is, you should totally check it out.

Welp. Homestuck.
I saw so many people cosplaying as different characters when I went to an anime convention in my area.
It's like a plague.
Try going on tumblr, if you haven't. You'll find some Homestuck blogs, think you'll like it!

It spreads like wildfire. It is unavoidable.

And yeah, I've actually had a Tumblr for a few months now! Joyful_3 Heh.

RE: Recent Purchases - The Beymaster - Nov. 23, 2012

I got a TF2 meet the scout lithograph and a TF2 soldier grenadier softcap

RE: Recent Purchases - Insane - Nov. 24, 2012

I bought a team excalibur pack, rip gauge launcher and screw lyre

RE: Recent Purchases - Kai-V - Nov. 24, 2012

(Nov. 24, 2012  7:27 PM)Insane Wrote: I bought a team excalibur pack, rip gauge launcher and screw lyre

For Beyblade purchases, you need to use the Recent Beyblade Purchases topic. This is exclusively for non-Beyblade-related buys.

RE: Recent Purchases - Benjohadi - Nov. 25, 2012

Finally..got myself some stuff that i really want since a kid...hahah
A digivice
hahahah
At first thought..i want to buy a xros loader since it is colored..but...i prefer english..the game would be more fun since i understand it..hahah..same..its version 2...i want alphamon though..

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Nov. 25, 2012

(Nov. 25, 2012  4:33 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Finally..got myself some stuff that i really want since a kid...hahah
A digivice
hahahah
At first thought..i want to buy a xros loader since it is colored..but...i prefer english..the game would be more fun since i understand it..hahah..same..its version 2...i want alphamon though..

This is a v-pet, not an adventure-style pet, Benjohadi. It's like a tamagotchi; care requirements and such.

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Nov. 26, 2012

I got Santa Perry the Platypus and Winnie the Pooh ornaments at Disney Store C:
WARNING: Very large image...

RE: Recent Purchases - Benjohadi - Nov. 26, 2012

(Nov. 25, 2012  9:43 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2012  4:33 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Finally..got myself some stuff that i really want since a kid...hahah
A digivice
hahahah

This is a v-pet, not an adventure-style pet, Benjohadi. It's like a tamagotchi; care requirements and such.

really??haha...i thought its more like "shake it, it walk" like the D Arc...used to have a D Arc before..but it is damned..hahah..
also wondering if the cards have something like code..what is it's use?
nevermind..bought it already..besides..this is one of the affordable for me.. XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Coach - Nov. 26, 2012

Just bought a Nook color 8GB for $80 cyber monday baby.

RE: Recent Purchases - UltimateOrion - Nov. 26, 2012

i got skylanders in best buy on black friday for 2.99

RE: Recent Purchases - Tri - Nov. 26, 2012

The game or the toys?

RE: Recent Purchases - Thunder Dome - Nov. 27, 2012

(Nov. 26, 2012  9:59 PM)Tri Wrote: The game or the toys?
Probably the toys since I doubt the game would go that low.

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Nov. 28, 2012

I preordered the Hyrule Historia in English yesterday. Only around $20, what a steal!

[Image: 51pZqGu-Q6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Yes, now I wait until January 29th :o)

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Dec. 01, 2012

I've been getting back into Yugioh lately so I purchased a few cards to top off my Blackwing deck. Also got some sleeves, I'm getting sick of my current ones. I got all this stuff on ebay.
Here is what I got:
X3 Icarus Attack
X1 Zephyros The Elite
X3 Kalut The Moon Shadow
X1 D.D Crow
X1 60 pack of Yellow Ultra Pro sleeves.

RE: Recent Purchases - Insane - Dec. 01, 2012

Wendy's Junior CheeseBurger with Chili Cheese Fries and Fruit Punch. Eee

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Dec. 01, 2012

My Galaxy SIII came in yesterday! (3:30 am here xD)

Time for HMS hosting. Eee