World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - The Fire Wyrm - Jul. 31, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  2:24 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I recently bought a bunch of Black and White Pokemon cards with the mini figures (Zekrom and Reshiram). Can't say I'm too impressed with the Zekrom one. But the Reshiram one is quite cool Eee
Ewwww, you actually BOUGHT that.
Emerging powers is worse then Call of Legends.
That is BEYOND BAD.
Unless you pulled some catchers though.

Anyways.
Bought another 3 packs of Dark explorers.
P1Eeempoleon
P2:Juniper, N, RH Dark Patch
P3:Tornadus EX, "N", RH Random Receiver
I am a BAWSE.

RE: Recent Purchases - Rustled Jimmies - Aug. 01, 2012

Bought Kingdom Hearts: 3D (Dream Drop Distance) for the 3DS at Best Buy while I was here in Indiana.

Also bought a Joby Gorillapod Flexible Tripod. Now I can start my comics when I get home instead of having to wait for Amazon to send one to me. $5 more expensive than Amazon, but $5 more vs wait? I'm running on a tight schedule here, and I need to do Season 2.5 before school starts.

RE: Recent Purchases - Beychamp76 - Aug. 02, 2012

just bought a new spalding basketball hoop

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Aug. 04, 2012

I went to a flea market today. Needless to say, these pictures show I enjoyed what I saw. Smile

First games I've purchased for the system since I was in middle school. Now I just need to get a new controller since mine annoys me (Third parties suck.)

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - Aug. 05, 2012

I bought this.
http://www.priorservice.com/nainpin.html

Meow.

Got screen covers for my phone, too.
Hope they come soon!

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Aug. 05, 2012

[Image: shoes_ib00101.jpg]

Just bought a pair of Nike Lunar Forever shoes (pictured above) today. It's a pretty comfortable shoe, as are all pairs of Nike shoes I've bought in the past. Plus, I like neon colors and most of my wardrobe are neon green or yellow, so these shoes should go well with most of my clothes Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Thresher - Aug. 09, 2012

I bought a Toshiba Satellite P755 with warranty for $799 USD. I can't reccommend this because it has recently crashed and its barely a six weeks old. Last weekend I bought a 40" LED HDTV for $650 USD, so Let's hope their TVs are of a higher quality than their Laptops. Finally yesterday I replaced my broken IPhone for $200 USD, which is why I recommend that if you plan on getting one, get the warranty. I could have saved myself $150 USD if I had just done that back in November. With a warranty it only cost $50 to replace your IPhone, including accidental damage.

RE: Recent Purchases - sarabscientist - Aug. 13, 2012

[@Mino]

Continuing the shoe trend ... I got these!
(Click to View)

(Jul. 31, 2012  11:14 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Ewwww, you actually BOUGHT that.
Emerging powers is worse then Call of Legends.
That is BEYOND BAD.
Unless you pulled some catchers though.

I don't play Pokemon, I just picked it up because I felt like it. Anyways, IMO, I got some nice pulls:

[Image: 532801_128432610623109_1693650840_n.jpg]

RE: Recent Purchases - Voltage - Aug. 13, 2012

I just bought five vanguard booster packs and got a ton of rare cards but of course I didn't need any of those cards for my deck.

RE: Recent Purchases - zflare3 - Aug. 13, 2012

RE: Recent Purchases - Insane - Aug. 15, 2012

Got some beats!

RE: Recent Purchases - BattleLion - Aug. 15, 2012

Bought New Max Payne 3 and COD MW3.. and XBOX 360

RE: Recent Purchases - BlazeingkaiGT - Aug. 15, 2012

I got sonic generations for the PS3 and kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distanced

RE: Recent Purchases - Beychamp76 - Aug. 15, 2012

pre ordered nba 2k13 and cod black ops 2

RE: Recent Purchases - akio314 - Aug. 15, 2012

I got a YuGiOh! Heroic Champion Excaliber Tin and got a ultra Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon,rare Photon Papilloperative, and a super Hammer Bounzer, I can't believe my luck!

RE: Recent Purchases - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 15, 2012

(Aug. 15, 2012  8:12 PM)Akio314 Wrote: I got a YuGiOh! Heroic Champion Excaliber Tin and got a ultra Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon,rare Photon Papilloperative, and a super Hammer Bounzer, I can't believe my luck!

They aren't neccisarily rare if you get them from a tin and you get all of the cards in the set.
Sorry, luck: crushed by mine!

So I buy 1 pack of tactical evolution and I get Ghost rare Rainbow Dragon.

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Aug. 16, 2012

YEY I GOT RHINO THE HAMSTER FROM BOLT VINYLMATION DJ - Yeah!
It was really hard to get since it was almost sold out at Disneyland :3
AND IT COMES WITH HIS HAMSTER BALL Supaburn

RE: Recent Purchases - Beychamp76 - Aug. 16, 2012

I got a bean burrito from taco bell for lunch
YUMMM

RE: Recent Purchases - akio314 - Aug. 17, 2012

(Aug. 15, 2012  10:05 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  8:12 PM)Akio314 Wrote: I got a YuGiOh! Heroic Champion Excaliber Tin and got a ultra Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon,rare Photon Papilloperative, and a super Hammer Bounzer, I can't believe my luck!

They aren't neccisarily rare if you get them from a tin and you get all of the cards in the set.

It's that my luck is horrible with Photon Shockwave and Galactic Overlord. And my luck with packs is bad in general.

RE: Recent Purchases - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 18, 2012

(Aug. 17, 2012  11:01 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  10:05 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

It's that my luck is horrible with Photon Shockwave and Galactic Overlord. And my luck with packs is bad in general.

So wait, you don't buy booster boxes? lol besides that point, I don't like Photon Shockwave and Galactic Overlord. I like old school stuff like epic dawn with the monarchs and other brilliant cards like that (I play competitively.)

RE: Recent Purchases - Esperr - Aug. 18, 2012

Just got this for my recent birthday on Wednesday August 15. Shipped in from a city outside of japan. (Since you CAN'T buy swords from inside japan.)
It's Ichigo's Bankai blade, the actual blade itself is black.

RE: Recent Purchases - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 18, 2012

(Aug. 18, 2012  5:08 AM)Esperr Wrote: Just got this for my recent birthday on Wednesday August 15. Shipped in from a city outside of japan. (Since you CAN'T buy swords from inside japan.)
It's Ichigo's Bankai blade, the actual blade itself is black.

Not a fan of bleach, but damn, that is sexy.

RE: Recent Purchases - Houka Inumuta - Aug. 19, 2012

Most recent purchase was BakuTech BTD-02 ShutsujinDeck Shadow Sanjushi last Saturday

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Aug. 19, 2012

Today, I pre-ordered Black Ops II for the PS3 and purchased a Hunger Games 4 Disc Set Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Fantomu - Aug. 19, 2012

Bought some meme badges just now, just a little story here :
P.S. the badges were in a locked cabinet.

Me : I would like to buy some meme badges. (Proceeds to point at the ones that I want)
Worker : Tell me which one you want.
Me : (Damn) B*tch please, Mother of god and derp.

AWKWARD.