World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Jul. 09, 2012

So what'd you pick up? Can't distinguish clearly what you got, haha.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hitsugiya - Jul. 09, 2012

(Jul. 06, 2012  12:53 AM)bugturtles Wrote: Couldn't resist these.
I had a pair of Aragons, but I outgrew them. I haven't aggressive skated since then.

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Jul. 09, 2012

Bought these on Amazon since I'm a Disney Freak.
I also got a $15 iTunes gift card to buy more Wonder Girls and Sistar songs, but still waiting for SNSD's Paparazzi and Sistar's Loving U to be released...

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Jul. 10, 2012

I got two cheap mangas on ebay...Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Volume 1 for $4,and Shaman King Volume 23 for $3. Those were pretty cheap,and im trying to get all the volumes of Shaman King. I doubt i'll get more pokemon though,it was just a good deal.

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Jul. 10, 2012

BIG IMAGE (Click to View)

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Jul. 11, 2012

(Jul. 09, 2012  6:55 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
I had a pair of Aragons, but I outgrew them. I haven't aggressive skated since then.

You should get back in! I think nowadays some skates are much cheaper. Cults are in the lower $100s, and super basic Xsjados range from $120-159.

I have a pair of Xsjados, but I got these Carbons for more support. Trying to decide whether I like more flex, or more rigidity lol

RE: Recent Purchases - Hitsugiya - Jul. 11, 2012

(Jul. 11, 2012  1:08 AM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  6:55 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:

You should get back in! I think nowadays some skates are much cheaper. Cults are in the lower $100s, and super basic Xsjados range from $120-159.

I have a pair of Xsjados, but I got these Carbons for more support. Trying to decide whether I like more flex, or more rigidity lol
Woah, I guess I could buy a new boot. Always thought about getting some Xsjados, it's just that Aragons were on sale at the time. Also, I don't live near a skate park.

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Jul. 14, 2012

Bought one of these for the k-pop concert next month.

RE: Recent Purchases - Eternal Blader - Jul. 15, 2012

Today was my birthday and I got the games Pokemon Emerald and Pikmin 2 for the wii.

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - Jul. 16, 2012

I got Fullmetal Alchemist Vol.1-3. Nice, love it, but I watched the anime, though it did stray from the main manga story...

RE: Recent Purchases - Robsta - Jul. 16, 2012

(Jul. 16, 2012  6:06 AM)Hacked Wrote: I got Fullmetal Alchemist Vol.1-3. Nice, love it, but I watched the anime, though it did stray from the main manga story...

I own all the books

Fantastic series

RE: Recent Purchases - DefStamina88 - Jul. 16, 2012

So I went to a store called Stuff N Such, where they have like all of these old collectibles, and some popular new stuff. I was able to purchase about 75 Pokemon cards (Including a Lv.X Arceus) for around $20. Good buy, I say...

RE: Recent Purchases - MarX - Jul. 16, 2012

I bought a copy of Pokemon Blue (Japanese) for 16 dollars and it came with one of the plastic cases people use to hold their gameboy games.

I also bought a new basketball, seeing as my other one leaks air a lot.

RE: Recent Purchases - bladerjosh1994 - Jul. 17, 2012

I went to my local card shop the other day and to my surprise they had cardfight vanguard stocked. So I went a little crazy and bought trial decks 1 and 2, 5 decent of the king of knights packs, 3 onslaught of dragon souls packs , 2 cavalry of black steel packs, an aichi deck box, and 2 packs of card sleeves ( one with misaki on it and one that looks like the back of the vanguard card)

RE: Recent Purchases - BattleLion - Jul. 17, 2012

4 awesome original Beyblade.

Rock ZURAFA
Kronos
Cygnus
Capricorn.

And also TANG for drink a juicy juice

RE: Recent Purchases - Tris - Jul. 17, 2012

(Jul. 17, 2012  9:58 PM)BattleLion Wrote: 4 awesome original Beyblade.

Rock ZURAFA
Kronos
Cygnus
Capricorn.

And also TANG for drink a juicy juice

You might wanna post your Beyblade Purchases in the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-Beyblade-Purchases?page=562

But I'm curious about the juice... It is a mystery

RE: Recent Purchases - sarabscientist - Jul. 19, 2012

I got a case for my Nintendo DSi XL Cute

Such an awesome color Eee (Click to View)

(Jul. 17, 2012  10:10 PM)Tris Wrote: But I'm curious about the juice... It is a mystery
Its like a powder. You mix it with water to make juice. XD

[Image: TANG+ORANGE.JPG]

RE: Recent Purchases - Ga' - Jul. 19, 2012

Dude, orange TANG is good stuff. Don't mess.

When I go to India for vacation over the summer (not every year, every other year), I drink that at least once a week.

Just go to an Indian grocery store and find it, which I'm sure they have in Canada, it's really good.

RE: Recent Purchases - BattleLion - Jul. 19, 2012

Tang with bad flavours are bad. Only Orange is good.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Jul. 19, 2012

I purchased a LEGO Anubis Guard minifig keychain...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Pharaohs-Quest-Anubis-Guard-Minifig-Minifigure-Keychain-NEW-/380402715853

I cannot afford the set the minifig is from, and I'd rather have the keychain than non-keychain anyway...

I am not very extravagant lately.

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Jul. 20, 2012

I bought a download of Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. Can't wait till it's done downloading Grin

RE: Recent Purchases - Tri - Jul. 20, 2012

I was at Dollar Tree, looking at the cards, and they had Beyblade Metal Fusion dog tags. they were like 50 cents, so I bought one and got a Mizuchi dog tag. It was random so I couldn't choose. I wanted Benkei, lol.

RE: Recent Purchases - BattleLion - Jul. 20, 2012

(Jul. 20, 2012  7:11 AM)Llama1 Wrote: I bought a download of Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. Can't wait till it's done downloading Grin

Illegal discussion is forbidden. Read The Rule

RE: Recent Purchases - Blazeburn - Jul. 20, 2012

Yesterday I bought the Cardfight!! Vanguard starter deck with Blaster Blade . Its really awesome!

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Jul. 20, 2012

(Jul. 20, 2012  7:15 AM)BattleLion Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:11 AM)Llama1 Wrote: I bought a download of Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. Can't wait till it's done downloading Grin

Illegal discussion is forbidden. Read The Rule
BattleLion, he BOUGHT it. That isn't illegal. She bought it and is downloading it.