World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Jun. 18, 2012

Downloaded Kirby Super Star on my Wii a couple days ago. It was a pretty nice purchase, in my opinion. Joyful_2

RE: Recent Purchases - Arcadia - Jun. 19, 2012

Picked up a used Crysis 2 for 12 GBP. I also got Dark Souls 2 Limited Edition for only 17... ahh I love getting good deals on video games. I also plan on getting Kingdoms of Amalur for around 20 pounds if I can find it.

RE: Recent Purchases - ZX - Jun. 19, 2012

Beats by dre studio headphones in a super nice orange! Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Cannon - Jun. 19, 2012

(Jun. 19, 2012  12:08 PM)ZX Wrote: Beats by dre studio headphones in a super nice orange! Smile

They are so expensive ... And totally ugly-looking, if you wear it when going out.

Anyways, I bought Bomberman Fantasy, and Crash Team Racing - PS One. I remember playing these games as a kid, especially Crash Team Racing. It was the best game, ever. Both cost about $15 each.

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Jun. 19, 2012

(Jun. 19, 2012  10:40 AM)Arcadia Wrote: Picked up a used Crysis 2 for 12 GBP. I also got Dark Souls 2 Limited Edition for only 17... ahh I love getting good deals on video games. I also plan on getting Kingdoms of Amalur for around 20 pounds if I can find it.

KOA is good,I played the demo on my PS3. Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Jun. 20, 2012

I got a Kindle Fire and this case to go with it

RE: Recent Purchases - DefStamina88 - Jun. 20, 2012

Just recently bought me a pair of Starter Hi-Tops at Wal-Mart for $20. Steal!!

I don't even give a Carp if they're the carpy Starter brand, I like em!

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Jun. 20, 2012

(Jun. 20, 2012  3:43 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Just recently bought me a pair of Starter Hi-Tops at Wal-Mart for $20. Steal!!

Can you put up some pics? I need new shoes but don't want to spend a lot of money.....And I wear Hi-Tops.

RE: Recent Purchases - DefStamina88 - Jun. 20, 2012

Shaman-R Wrote:
DefStamina88 Wrote:Just recently bought me a pair of Starter Hi-Tops at Wal-Mart for $20. Steal!!

Can you put up some pics? I need new shoes but don't want to spend a lot of money.....And I wear Hi-Tops.

First Pic's the Outside of the Foot, second's the Inside...

They're actually 3/4 tops, but could pass for Hi-Tops...

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Jun. 20, 2012

Those are nice,I'll consider picking some up..

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Jun. 22, 2012

After weeks and weeks of waiting, it was finally restocked on Nickelodeon's online store <3

Now to hope it can somehow get here before Korra's season finale (I highly doubt it :c )

RE: Recent Purchases - omega dragonis1 - Jun. 23, 2012

i got yu-gi-oh red eyes black dragon for £1.35 wow rare version too and i got the three egyiptian god cards for £12.90 too and a demolition rim in chrome for my bmx i also got new goldfish and some dvds

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Jun. 23, 2012

While I was at Ocean City, i had the oppurtunity to get one of the old school original plastic skateboards Eee

Its an all red cruiser like in this pic except for the wheels, I have red wheels Tongue_out haha its my fav color x3 [Image: paradise_plastic_cruiser_red_black.jpg]

This skateboard is soooo freaking awesome , they way you can ride it, how smooth it is and its much stronger than the wooden ones. OLD SKOOL FTW!

RE: Recent Purchases - ZX - Jun. 23, 2012

(Jun. 23, 2012  12:51 PM)J o nâ„¢ Wrote: While I was at Ocean City, i had the oppurtunity to get one of the old school original plastic skateboards Eee

Its an all red cruiser like in this pic except for the wheels, I have red wheels Tongue_out haha its my fav color x3 [Image: paradise_plastic_cruiser_red_black.jpg]

This skateboard is soooo freaking awesome , they way you can ride it, how smooth it is and its much stronger than the wooden ones. OLD SKOOL FTW!

I believe there called penny boards

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Jun. 23, 2012

Yes they are, but for some reason the logo I had was called Paradise. Belive me I saw penny boards but they were way to much while paradise was more cheaper . Still made out of the same thing though but different logos.

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Jun. 23, 2012

My aunt took me and my sister to Best Buy to get my sister a laptop for college. Before we left, she randomly told me I could get a video game if I wanted to. I made sure to get Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - Chaotik - Jun. 24, 2012

(Jun. 23, 2012  9:00 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: My aunt took me and my sister to Best Buy to get my sister a laptop for college. Before we left, she randomly told me I could get a video game if I wanted to. I made sure to get Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Wink

You my good sir, picked IMO the best Nintendo game ever. Hat tip to you Smug

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Jun. 24, 2012

Yesterday,my dad got me the lg connect 4g. I got the wbo app for it,its awesome! So fair,I got Temple Run,Netflix,WBO,Nyan Cat: lost in space,Angry birds space,and BMX Boy.

RE: Recent Purchases - Bobmcdoogal - Jun. 24, 2012

I jusy got an Angry Birds Poster

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Jun. 30, 2012

Pokemon conquest and a 3DS e-shop card which I used to buy Link's Awakening.
Haven't played either yet, haha.

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Jul. 01, 2012

I got fireworks, finally.

The sparklers cost the most, $6 for six boxes. I spent a total of $42, which is pretty good in my opinion.

EDIT: All of these are illegal in Oregon, so I had to go to Washington for them, haha.

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Jul. 02, 2012

I got Mario Kart 7 (finally). Why is there no team race? D:

RE: Recent Purchases - Tri - Jul. 02, 2012

I got a knew stereo. It has a '5 CD changer' that can change between 5 different CD's. It has really nice speakers too.

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Jul. 06, 2012

Couldn't resist these.

RE: Recent Purchases - Coach - Jul. 09, 2012

Supplement Warehouse rocks