World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - imotek - May. 07, 2012

im about to go and buy a box set of necron immortals
warhammer 40k

RE: Recent Purchases - bladerjosh1994 - May. 10, 2012

Just bought two more Order of Chaos special editions, 3 Mockingjay pins, and I'm about to order First Edition Arcee (So stoked for this one X3)

RE: Recent Purchases - Thresher - May. 10, 2012

Digimon Rumble Arena 2(Xbox)- $31.99 USD
Feeling nostalgic at the moment, wanting to feel like a kid again.
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (Xbox 360) $39.99 USD
I really just wanted a game to blow off steam.

RE: Recent Purchases - GuardianRevizer - May. 10, 2012

i got a nerf sword and you can hardly tell that it used to be a nerf sword. i wanna refund.

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - May. 11, 2012

Picked up Naruto:Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations for PS3,the game is so fun and addicting! I suck at it though,hah,i haven't even won a match online,everyone spams Minato Tired

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - May. 11, 2012

CS2 finally died on me.

Got this. Getting free upgrade to CS6 upon release compliments of Adobe.

you win kei, you win

RE: Recent Purchases - Kei - May. 11, 2012

(May. 11, 2012  2:44 AM)bugturtles Wrote: CS2 finally died on me.

Got this. Getting free upgrade to CS6 upon release compliments of Adobe.

you win kei, you win

bahaha

I was about to say "CS6 just came out, dude!", but then I saw your second comment haha.

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - May. 11, 2012

I guess now I should hide in my basement with nothing but popcorn and my beautiful episodes of magical wonderfulness.

Actually bought CS5.5 for the sole reason to upgrade to CS6. If you bought it between March 26 and May 6 (coincidentally the due date was my birthday), you get a free upgrade once they validate/process your information!

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - May. 11, 2012

(May. 11, 2012  2:59 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I guess now I should hide in my basement with nothing but popcorn and my beautiful episodes of magical wonderfulness.

Sweet! My brother got all three last summer, enjoy them! Hope you've been enjoying Korra too!

RE: Recent Purchases - th!nk - May. 11, 2012

(May. 11, 2012  3:02 AM)bugturtles Wrote: Actually bought CS5.5 for the sole reason to upgrade to CS6. If you bought it between March 26 and May 6 (coincidentally the due date was my birthday), you get a free upgrade once they validate/process your information!

Something about adobe's "hey we could improve this and fix these issues, but let's charge full cost again for it" never sat well with me. They release new versions at the rate most companies release major patches...

RE: Recent Purchases - Clonetos - May. 11, 2012

got a new mouse! *dances* now i can draw again! also got some things to make a cake for my mom on mothers day, some icing some cake mix that kind of thing nothing much...

(May. 11, 2012  6:43 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 11, 2012  3:02 AM)bugturtles Wrote: Actually bought CS5.5 for the sole reason to upgrade to CS6. If you bought it between March 26 and May 6 (coincidentally the due date was my birthday), you get a free upgrade once they validate/process your information!

Something about adobe's "hey we could improve this and fix these issues, but let's charge full cost again for it" never sat well with me. They release new versions at the rate most companies release major patches...

Hence why I bought this version when they had the "free upgrade if you buy by this date" program. Wink

I've been using CS2 for AGES (seems like more than five years to be honest), this was a much needed upgrade.

RE: Recent Purchases - th!nk - May. 11, 2012

If they were actually interested in the good of their users (which adobe have shown me time and time again that they really aren't), you would've got free upgrades all the way after you bought one edition, hah.

But, good decision, this is just my dislike for Adobe speaking.

RE: Recent Purchases - bladerjosh1994 - May. 12, 2012

I just got two Structure Deck Marik for $6 each! Really wanted to run a Gravekeeper's deck and now I have a good jumping point. I also bought Skyward Sword and a new Wii Remote with some of the money I got for my birthday

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - May. 13, 2012

Just received the following as early birthday presents since my parents won't be able to shop for any on my actual birthday:
-HD PVR
-Sony PS3 Composite Video Cables
-Hardback copy of The Hunger Games (wanted all three books in hard cover, previously owned the book in paperback)
-A neat little Mockingjay Bracelet
Pretty good birthday so far though it's not yet my birthday Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - May. 13, 2012

I just got some new manga pens. And nice list CRUelty. I would go crazy if my parents got me that many things. Anyways, time to get new pencils...

RE: Recent Purchases - omega dragonis1 - May. 18, 2012

i got a new pokemon plush and a new light for my fish tank

RE: Recent Purchases - Fantomu - May. 19, 2012

Just bought a few of Tess Gerritsen's books : Gravity , Bloodstream , Vanish and The Surgeon.

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - May. 19, 2012

Bought Ratchet and Clank:Tools Of Destruction and Ratchet and Clank:Quest For Booty on Ebay. I have Crack in time so I figured I would get the first two. Im gonna get All 4 one after i beat TOD and QFB. I also ordered Soul Eater(Manga) Volume 4 on Amazon. Todays a good shopping day for me,A good day in general!except for me spraining my foot Uncertain

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - May. 19, 2012

Got 2 pink glow sticks for the SNSD concert tomorrow. Now just need to learn the fan chants...

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - May. 20, 2012

(May. 19, 2012  11:11 PM)Llama1 Wrote: Got 2 pink glow sticks for the SNSD concert tomorrow. Now just need to learn the fan chants...

Whats SNSD stand for? Anyways, Today I picked up a new case for my phone and a new USB for my Camera/PS3 Controller.

RE: Recent Purchases - 50uNdW4v3 - May. 20, 2012

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - May. 21, 2012

I bought 3 books yesterday: The Fourth Stall by Chris Rylander, Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins, and Gregor and the Prophecy of the Bane also by Suzanne Collins. The Fourth Stall is about a boy named Christian (but his friends call him Mac) who runs a business of helping people. The legend named Staples (who is real and is a giant bully) is terrorizing the town. I finished it last night and it was really a good book. Gregor the Overlander is about a boy named Gregor who is the warrior of a prophecy and has to save a world that's under our world called the Underland. I'm currently in the middle of that, and it's pretty good. Lastly, Gregor and the Prophecy of the Bane is book two of the five book series. Can anyone guess what else Suzanne Collins wrote? Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - May. 21, 2012

(May. 21, 2012  1:45 AM)Tech Wrote: I bought 3 books yesterday: The Fourth Stall by Chris Rylander, Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins, and Gregor and the Prophecy of the Bane also by Suzanne Collins. The Fourth Stall is about a boy named Christian (but his friends call him Mac) who runs a business of helping people. The legend named Staples (who is real and is a giant bully) is terrorizing the town. I finished it last night and it was really a good book. Gregor the Overlander is about a boy named Gregor who is the warrior of a prophecy and has to save a world that's under our world called the Underland. I'm currently in the middle of that, and it's pretty good. Lastly, Gregor and the Prophecy of the Bane is book two of the five book series. Can anyone guess what else Suzanne Collins wrote? Wink

Teh Hunger Games Wink Anywho,I just got home from Target not too long ago and got a new Tech Deck,Hehe Smile Its a Habitat,It feels a lot different than my other tech decks.