World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Kei - Apr. 23, 2012

(Apr. 20, 2012  7:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: tumblr_m0hj3lLKnP1qbbj0lo4_400.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m0hj3lLKnP1qbbj0lo5_250.jpg]

aaaaaaaaa love these

The design on the shirt is beautiful.

RE: Recent Purchases - Cannon - Apr. 23, 2012

The shirts good. Love V-necks. Wink

And yes! Hazel, a Kilt. That word just flew out of my brain. ><

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Apr. 23, 2012

My pants won't fit like that though, they're oversized there to keep the wrinkles, mine will fit more like this:

[Image: 26870_5.jpg]

I basically bought this whole outfit but in different colors haha

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Apr. 23, 2012

(Apr. 23, 2012  4:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Gonna buy a solid silver bagpipe.
In a way, I'm hoping you're serious. "Brad Tiller, professional bagpipe player at you service!" XD

Also, that shirt is very nice! ^^

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 24, 2012

I finally bought P90X2. I got the ultimate kit, which comes with 4 extra workouts, 2 medicine balls, 1 stability ball, Tony Horton pushup stand, and a rumble roller.

But it was $400.

And it's my birthday present.

RE: Recent Purchases - bladerjosh1994 - Apr. 24, 2012

Just bought the Yugioh Dragons Collide Structure Deck at my Target. I was gonna buy the new Xyz Symphony starter but they didn't put any on their shelves yet. I also bought a Photon Shockwave booster and RiD Arcee

RE: Recent Purchases - DefStamina88 - Apr. 25, 2012

Just bought Punch-Out!! for the Wii system. I am already up to Mr. Sandman, the last fighter. It's still fun to go back and battle the characters again and again...

RE: Recent Purchases - th!nk - Apr. 26, 2012

I finally bought minecraft. May be a little less active for a little while, haha.

RE: Recent Purchases - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 26, 2012

I bought This, Dis, and Dat

RE: Recent Purchases - Hyper27 - Apr. 26, 2012

Daaang Bro! That much for a card? I like pokemon too, but dang thats a lot for a card! Nice charms though Grin
Volcarona your Fav?

RE: Recent Purchases - Ultra - Apr. 26, 2012

I'm sure you pay much more than that for one card if you were looking for something very rare.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hyper27 - Apr. 26, 2012

(Apr. 26, 2012  9:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: I'm sure you pay much more than that for one card if you were looking for something very rare.

Are you saying that I would pay more than that for a "rare" card? I don't collect pokemon cards, so no, I wouldn't pay more.

RE: Recent Purchases - Byerg - Apr. 26, 2012

He's not saying that you specifically would, he's saying that anybody who is buying a very rare card would pay more than that (which is so true .-.).
"Tour Guide From The Underworld" goes for around $120-$130 a piece. And the card is only useful in a playset (which is 3 for Yugioh).
Luckily, it's getting reprinted very soon, so it's price will drop drastically Cute

RE: Recent Purchases - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 27, 2012

(Apr. 26, 2012  8:37 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: Daaang Bro! That much for a card? I like pokemon too, but dang thats a lot for a card! Nice charms though Grin
Volcarona your Fav?
It's a limited quantity box promo.
And yes, it is my fave :]

Mewtwo EX is at like $60 now, Full Art at like $85.

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Apr. 27, 2012

lol this is a forum where people buy $60 spinning tops, come on

RE: Recent Purchases - Hyper27 - Apr. 27, 2012

(Apr. 27, 2012  2:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol this is a forum where people buy $60 spinning tops, come on

Yeah, I know... But you can use those tops to save the world Grin
(OMG Bey Brad responded to my post! :0 )

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Apr. 27, 2012

I need to stop responding to people or the magic is gonna wear off.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Apr. 27, 2012

(Apr. 27, 2012  1:11 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2012  8:37 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: Daaang Bro! That much for a card? I like pokemon too, but dang thats a lot for a card! Nice charms though Grin
Volcarona your Fav?
It's a limited quantity box promo.
And yes, it is my fave :]

Mewtwo EX is at like $60 now, Full Art at like $85.

Full Art is actually easily obtainable for less than 60, and if you're willing to do auctions instead of BIN, Mewtwo EX can be yours for around 40-45. Both of these deals are extraordinarily abundant on eBay at this very moment.

Just throwing that out there.

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Apr. 27, 2012

I just bought Soul Eater Manga Volume 1. [Image: emoticon-games-007.gif] *Happy Dance*

RE: Recent Purchases - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 28, 2012

(Apr. 27, 2012  5:38 PM)Hazel Wrote: Full Art is actually easily obtainable for less than 60, and if you're willing to do auctions instead of BIN, Mewtwo EX can be yours for around 40-45. Both of these deals are extraordinarily abundant on eBay at this very moment.

Just throwing that out there.
But auctions are very tedious to wait for and it doesn't guarantee you getting it.

Some people on ebay are really greedy though, I was bidding on one for $40 dollars with 5 minutes left. 2 minutes later, he takes it down and pretends it was never there.
He has also received multiple negative feedbacks from members on pokebeach, doing the same with other deck staples.

Anyways, I bought a HGSS trainer kit (for the Collectors) and ended up getting a Reverse Collector in the extra pack, along with a PONT.
So that paid for the kit.

(Apr. 27, 2012  2:57 AM)Hyper27 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2012  2:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol this is a forum where people buy $60 spinning tops, come on

Yeah, I know... But you can use those tops to save the world Grin
(OMG Bey Brad responded to my post! :0 )
It was my post bro.
[/trollface]

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Apr. 28, 2012

Recently picked up Catching Fire and Mockingjay so I could finish the Hunger Games trilogy. I already finished Catching Fire, but I've just started on Mockingjay.

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - Apr. 28, 2012

I bought:
Manga Studio!
Bamboo pen table!
Time to start a career!

RE: Recent Purchases - Tris - Apr. 29, 2012

Bought some stuff at Bluenotes ;D.

Highlights...
This: [Image: 27_060630721223_41_4.jpg]
(Red Colored)
And this: [Image: 27_069141601201_20_4.jpg]
(Black Colored)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbhFfKDyuJH6xRPbqlP7e...ZKWMaC1GCQ]
teehee.

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 29, 2012

For my birthday I got the Power Rangers Samurai MegaZord. My brother got it. He said it was actually very difficult to find. He said the ClawZord was everywhere though, I'll be getting that later (once my parents stop bringing up P90X2 every time anything about money comes out of my mouth, haha). Then even later I'll get the three other small ones and the BullZord.

I really like the MegaZord. It gets a lot of carp because of the Japanese one supposedly being so incredibly greater. It's kind of like some people on here that are either totally Hasbro or totally TAKARA-TOMY, haha. The points about it are really not a big deal to me at all. I actually like the look of the Power Rangers GigaZord more than the Super Sentai Haoh. Yeah, so I'm very happy! P90X2 stuff will be here sometime this week!

My birthday's tomorrow by the way, not today, my brother just gave it to me today.

RE: Recent Purchases - Sushii - Apr. 29, 2012

Just bought this poster :