World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Apr. 03, 2012

I suppose I tend to associate nicer glasses with metal somewhere in the frame? I'm not sure why, though...

I personally wear transition glasses, but when they're not enough, 100% UV proof full-peripheral goggles GO

RE: Recent Purchases - Cygnus - Apr. 03, 2012

I just bought Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm on Amazon! I got a voucher for my birthday, and I had nothing else to spend it on. Can't wait for it!

RE: Recent Purchases - bladerjosh1994 - Apr. 03, 2012

Just got back from my Target and bought a pack of Yu-Gi-Oh! card sleeves and a Premium Collection Tin

RE: Recent Purchases - Clonetos - Apr. 06, 2012

went to walmart got some bananas, shampoo, toothpaste and cards and other things i needed

RE: Recent Purchases - Robsta - Apr. 06, 2012

(Apr. 03, 2012  9:16 PM)Hazel Wrote: I suppose I tend to associate nicer glasses with metal somewhere in the frame? I'm not sure why, though...

I personally wear transition glasses, but when they're not enough, 100% UV proof full-peripheral goggles GO

They actually have metal wires throughout the frames.
If you hold a lighter coloured pair up to the light you can see the metal that's inside the plastic.

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - Apr. 06, 2012

Just got a Tetris Nano thing.

RE: Recent Purchases - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 06, 2012

2 Limited Edition DR BOX Promo Volcarona for $44 with toploader shipping. Do you know how much of a good deal this is?!?! There are 30,000 in ALL of japan. That means that they will increase in price over time!
I'll post a pic soon. Too bad the original sealed plastic packaging tore. So I had to remove them from their original plastic, but it is still Gem Mint.

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - Apr. 06, 2012

Also got 2 tin packs of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Apr. 06, 2012

2 tickets to see SNSD at SMTOWN 2012 at Anaheim!!!

RE: Recent Purchases - Cannon - Apr. 06, 2012

SNSD?! Grin

Nice!

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Apr. 06, 2012

Got a pack of Rico Alto Sax Reeds, size 3. I've been needing them. Also, got a book of staff paper. Finally, some clean staff sheets! ^^

RE: Recent Purchases - DefStamina88 - Apr. 06, 2012

I just got a pair of Cheap Starter shoes from Wal-Mart. They look really cool as 3/4 tops. Cost $19.99, and they are my new favorite shoes... I got a new pair because my Nike AirMax's blew a hole in the air part, so they had to go...

RE: Recent Purchases - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 06, 2012

3 boxes of gourmet Ice Tea Flavored candy. 21 bags in a box, 42 pieces in a bag. $20.95.
1 Citrus Iced tea, 2 Sweet tea.
So, So, So, So, SO, SO GOOOOOD.

RE: Recent Purchases - Eternal Blader - Apr. 06, 2012

i just bought two Pokemon Next Destiny booster packs.

RE: Recent Purchases - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 07, 2012

(Apr. 06, 2012  11:52 PM)EternalBlader Wrote: i just bought two Pokemon Next Destiny booster packs.
What did you pull?

RE: Recent Purchases - bladerjosh1994 - Apr. 07, 2012

I went to my local comic shop today and bought myself two Ra Yellow Megapacks, a 2011 Yugioh starter, two deck boxes and the first volume to the Yugioh 5Ds manga so I got a Dark Highlander out of it. Then I went to my movie theater and bought a ticket for The Hunger Games(this was the first time i watched the movie).

RE: Recent Purchases - Byerg - Apr. 07, 2012

(Apr. 07, 2012  5:58 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: I went to my local comic shop today and bought myself two Ra Yellow Megapacks, a 2011 Yugioh starter, two deck boxes and the first volume to the Yugioh 5Ds manga so I got a Dark Highlander out of it. Then I went to my movie theater and bought a ticket for The Hunger Games(this was the first time i watched the movie).
What'd you get in the Megapacks?
And what were you looking for?

RE: Recent Purchases - Eternal Blader - Apr. 07, 2012

(Apr. 07, 2012  2:53 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2012  11:52 PM)EternalBlader Wrote: i just bought two Pokemon Next Destiny booster packs.
What did you pull?
I got:
Foongus x2
Luxio
Pidove
Litwick
Growlithe
Arcanine
Minccino
Cinccino
Mienfoo
Bronzor
Basculin
Frillish
Weavile
Moltres
Pikachu
Level Ball
Exp Share

(Apr. 07, 2012  6:00 AM)Ozerec Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  5:58 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: I went to my local comic shop today and bought myself two Ra Yellow Megapacks, a 2011 Yugioh starter, two deck boxes and the first volume to the Yugioh 5Ds manga so I got a Dark Highlander out of it. Then I went to my movie theater and bought a ticket for The Hunger Games(this was the first time i watched the movie).

I got em in a small comic store in Monrovia California. I was trying to get two alt. art Cyber Dragons, Rainbow (or Dark) Dragon, R-Righteous Justice, and Dimensional Prison
Sadly I didn't get any of those

(Apr. 07, 2012  11:10 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  6:00 AM)Ozerec Wrote:

I got em in a small comic store in Monrovia California. I was trying to get two alt. art Cyber Dragons, Rainbow (or Dark) Dragon, R-Righteous Justice, and Dimensional Prison
What'd you end up getting?

(Apr. 07, 2012  11:11 PM)Ozerec Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  11:10 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  6:00 AM)Ozerec Wrote: What'd you get in the Megapacks?

I got

(Apr. 07, 2012  11:25 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  11:11 PM)Ozerec Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  11:10 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: I got em in a small comic store in Monrovia California. I was trying to get two alt. art Cyber Dragons, Rainbow (or Dark) Dragon, R-Righteous Justice, and Dimensional Prison

I got
You can use Grand Mole Chocked_2
He's just limited to one.

(Apr. 07, 2012  11:11 PM)Ozerec Wrote: What'd you end up getting?
You can use Grand Mole Chocked_2
He's just limited to one.

Wait the changed the Ban List already?

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Apr. 07, 2012

Guys, at this point, I'm going to redirect you to whatever you're talking about's thread, as it is no longer about the purchase specifically...

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Apr. 08, 2012

Went to Downtown Disney today...