World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 10, 2012

I got a pack of two Denver Hayes shirts from Marks Work WearHouse. Best white shirts ever. Even better than the Walmart or Costco ones, haha. The only downside is they were a little more expensive; 2 for $20, hahaha.

My brother got Skyrim, but I haven't played it yet.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Feb. 11, 2012

(Feb. 10, 2012  10:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Are medical bracelets not free in the United States ? I have a Medic-Alert bracelet, and Medic-Alert works only by donations as far as I know (like this site), so you "order" one but I doubt you pay for it unless you abuse the generosity/keep losing it ...

There are free hospital issued ones/insurance issued ones, but for ones that are actually tied to an alert system, or the nicer-looking ones, you generally have to pay out of pocket, or get your insurance company to cover it - which they should, if you actually have insurance...

RE: Recent Purchases - Janstarblast - Feb. 17, 2012

Got this-
http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/mobile-phone/mobile-phone/smartphone/GT-S5360MAAINU

Its my first Android, and overall my second phone! Eee
I was forced to get a new one after my previous phone slipped out of my pocket and got lost. Unhappy

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 18, 2012

(Feb. 17, 2012  4:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Got this-
http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/mobile-phone/mobile-phone/smartphone/GT-S5360MAAINU

I was forced to get a new one after my previous phone slipped out of my pocket and got lost. Unhappy

haha, get some girls numbers, and don't let the phone slip out of your pocket when you get them!

RE: Recent Purchases - LionheartSM - Feb. 18, 2012

I got some giant Skull Candy Headphones lol... I really don't know the name of them nor do I care >__<

RE: Recent Purchases - Brood - Feb. 18, 2012

I bought a Iphone case made of REAL wood Grin not fully though X)

RE: Recent Purchases - Cannon - Feb. 18, 2012

wewt, i bought: Sony Bloggie Touch, Tripod, accessories kit. Grin

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Feb. 18, 2012

[Image: 090ce67854ef11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg]

2010 Kizer Slimline frames in cyan + SixWonSix anti-rockers + free bearings from Rollerwarehouse mounted on my Xsjado skates. Trying to break these in. Will probably dye the white parts to match the frames. (will probably switch to Valo within the next year, it's time consuming to strap into these things)

RE: Recent Purchases - Janstarblast - Feb. 19, 2012

(Feb. 18, 2012  12:08 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2012  4:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Got this-

haha, get some girls numbers, and don't let the phone slip out of your pocket when you get them!

I'm not quite popular among girls, y'know! XD
As for this thing slipping out of my pocket, I'll be careful.. MORE careful if I get the numbers you are talking about, haha!

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Feb. 19, 2012

Yesterday I went to Kings Games and bought Stardust Dragon and 2010 Yugioh 5D starter deck. I wanted shooting star dragon along with it but it was expensive D; cant wait till I go back to NY tho!

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Feb. 20, 2012

Food. Like two packs of Oreo's and lots of food from restaurants. $50 just to feed myself for the weekend. I only have a little over $3 left. Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Feb. 20, 2012

(Feb. 20, 2012  6:00 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Food. Like two packs of Oreo's and lots of food from restaurants. $50 just to feed myself for the weekend. I only have a little over $3 left. Tongue_out

where your parents at?

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Feb. 20, 2012

At my house. I'm home now, but I was in North Carolina with some of my friends for the weekend.

RE: Recent Purchases - Jaygrazer - Feb. 23, 2012

Bought Mario Kart 7 on Amazon for 29.99, FREE super saver shipping. Not sure how on earth UPS gives Amazon a deal for 5-8 days of waiting time for their customers though... But eh, gotta save money Grin

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Feb. 24, 2012

Not necessarily a purchase entirely of my own, but a household one...

Fifteen White Leghorn chicks. We've no current plans to consume any of them when they mature, but we are after eggs... and being that each hen will lay up to 320 a year, I suspect we may be loaning some of the inevitable hens out... they haven't been sexed yet, so it's obviously a mixed lot.

Either way, tiny yellow birds!

RE: Recent Purchases - bubble - Feb. 24, 2012

Wow, raising chicks is sure a great investment. Good purchase, Hazel.
Wish I had some too. haha

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Feb. 24, 2012

It will be a fair amount of work(and given the extremely large amount of animals we already have, I'm not sure what lead us to this decision, exactly, but oh well!).

The enclosure they're currently in will only be suitable for them for about two more weeks. It's pretty huge, compared to them right now, but since there are so many, we have to finish rebuilding the chicken coop and the hen house before they get much larger.

RE: Recent Purchases - bubble - Feb. 24, 2012

(Feb. 24, 2012  1:46 PM)Hazel Wrote: It will be a fair amount of work(and given the extremely large amount of animals we already have, I'm not sure what lead us to this decision, exactly, but oh well!).

The enclosure they're currently in will only be suitable for them for about two more weeks. It's pretty huge, compared to them right now, but since there are so many, we have to finish rebuilding the chicken coop and the hen house before they get much larger.

That will be quite costly to build the housings for the chicks. What a expensive hobby (I call that hobby).

RE: Recent Purchases - bumpyfelon - Feb. 26, 2012

I just bought a pair of Nike Free Run +2 shoes. They're the blue/black/florescent yellow kind. I don't like the price tag ($100 USD) but they are so freakin' comfortable. It seems like I mostly buy expensive shoes, but if you're gonna have 2 pairs of everyday shoes, you might as well do it right

RE: Recent Purchases - LionheartSM - Mar. 04, 2012

Just ordered a Chris Jericho Best of 2009 Jakks Deluxe Aggression and a Deluxe Aggression Vince McMahon Figures, all I really wanted from it was the torso and the legs for my Undertaker American Badass custom Grin

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Mar. 04, 2012

What did I blow all of my money on this week?

-Playstation 2
-Star Wars Battlefront
-Xenosaga
-Mega Man X: Command Mission
-Mega Man X7

Sadly, I forgot to purchase a memory card, so I have to borrow one from a friend. Uncertain

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Mar. 04, 2012

Last night, I bought Adele's first album, 19. I've been procrastinating to get this for so long. It's nice to have it since I have her second, 21.

RE: Recent Purchases - Clonetos - Mar. 06, 2012

[Image: 46e29bd48df32334398bd719b55d8633.image.500x351.jpg] Hee Hack Gun! Yeah baby clones gonna burn some marshmallows tonight!

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Mar. 07, 2012

My parents just bought me Turtle Beach PX3s yesterday, as an early birthday present, which really surprised me!

RE: Recent Purchases - MAB - Mar. 07, 2012

Wow nice headphones dude. I had to search that name up to know what it was! Anyways, god purchase. Wish I have in-ear earphones. Coz people complain to me that normal earphones make lots of noise even at low volume. Any suggestion perhaps?