World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Jan. 18, 2012

(Jan. 17, 2012  11:40 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Just bought these fingerless gloves.

Had to get it. Now I look like an anime character..kind of.

EDIT: My eyes aren't big enough to be one.
Nah, you'll look like a kids' anime character! XD

Get some goggles to put over your head and you'll be fine. Oh, and make sure to develop that attitude that every main character has! XD

Worse come to worst, you could put spoons over your eyes and say your Ultra Man!!

RE: Recent Purchases - bumpyfelon - Jan. 20, 2012

I bought a pair of "Vibram FiveFingers Komodo Sport" shoes. You know, the ones with the separate toes?

Best.
Shoes.
Ever.

They are so comfortable and feel so natural. Pretty pricey at $110, but soooo worth it.

RE: Recent Purchases - xSora10 - Jan. 20, 2012

(Jan. 18, 2012  1:36 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2012  11:40 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Just bought these fingerless gloves.

Had to get it. Now I look like an anime character..kind of.

EDIT: My eyes aren't big enough to be one.
Nah, you'll look like a kids' anime character! XD

Get some goggles to put over your head and you'll be fine. Oh, and make sure to develop that attitude that every main character has! XD

Worse come to worst, you could put spoons over your eyes and say your Ultra Man!!

HAha...I am not looking like Kenny. No no no. I'm better with battling. XD

EDIT: You want me to have an attitude? ...God. I don't want to! I like being nice to people Hahaha

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 21, 2012

(Jan. 20, 2012  6:56 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: I bought a pair of "Vibram FiveFingers Komodo Sport" shoes. You know, the ones with the separate toes?

Best.
Shoes.
Ever.

They are so comfortable and feel so natural. Pretty pricey at $110, but soooo worth it.

Oh that's cool! I've read things about them, how do they feel compared to cross trainers or running shoes? I thought they would be sort of uncomfortable, having it in between your toes, but you find it comfortable! Is it a thinner material between the toes?

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Jan. 21, 2012

Just bought two YuGiOh stuff; one is the YuGioh Legendary Collection 2 along with the 3 Sacred Beast you can use in battles and bought the new YuGiOh Zaxel starter deck with No39 Utopia. But dang, I gotta look for Plolymerzation fusion card to fuse the Sacred Beast(s) lol. Getting back to the YuGiOh metagame! My childhood had been re-newed 85% the 15% is if Nintendo do a Pokemon Emerald Remake. Hah. Good day for me indeed.

RE: Recent Purchases - bumpyfelon - Jan. 21, 2012

(Jan. 21, 2012  12:34 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2012  6:56 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: I bought a pair of "Vibram FiveFingers Komodo Sport" shoes. You know, the ones with the separate toes?

Best.
Shoes.
Ever.

Oh that's cool! I've read things about them, how do they feel compared to cross trainers or running shoes? I thought they would be sort of uncomfortable, having it in between your toes, but you find it comfortable! Is it a thinner material between the toes?
Yes, thinner material. Make sure to get the "Injinji" socks to go with them. They make it more comfortable. You feel like you can go more places, because you have a foot, not an unposeable block on your foot. It's a great feeling that can't be matched with ANY other shoe. Your foot might hurt for a while, because you're using muscles that don't get used with conventional shoes. If you have a foot problem, like a flat foot like mine, or if you have Plantar Facitis (sp?) it corrects it by building your muscles to their original Homo Sapiens state.

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 21, 2012

Ah, that's cool, I've got to look into those. Can you get them in-store? If so, which stores?

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Jan. 22, 2012

(Jan. 20, 2012  6:59 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: HAha...I am not looking like Kenny. No no no. I'm better with battling. XD

EDIT: You want me to have an attitude? ...God. I don't want to! I like being nice to people Hahaha
Kenny? I was thinking more in the Digimon side! XD And I meant like the laid back Tyson attitude. Tongue_out Oh, and you have to wear only primary colors!

Just ordered some books on music composition. I got Music Composition for Dummies, and I got a music composition pocket guide from Hal Leonard. They should be here between Wednesday and Thursday. And since the Amazon warehouse is pretty close to my house, it will probably be here on Wednesday.

RE: Recent Purchases - xSora10 - Jan. 22, 2012

It's quite obvious that you love music.

It so happens that I do also..and I'm talking about actually playing an instrument. Haha..I never am laid-back...I'm never that way.

Well, if I can only wear primary colors, then haha..technically I would be wearing all of them.

RE: Recent Purchases - bumpyfelon - Jan. 22, 2012

(Jan. 21, 2012  8:27 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Ah, that's cool, I've got to look into those. Can you get them in-store? If so, which stores?
I got mine at a place called "Tri-Running." I live in the US, so depending on where you live, you might not find them. There are other places like Pack and Paddle, The Backpacker, and Massey's. They are all where I live, I dunno about you. It's good to get them in stores so you can try them out, because if you don't live in Europe, you'll need to get sized.

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Jan. 28, 2012

Alto Sax reeds, size 3. Two packs, so I got 6. While I was there I did some pricing. I think it's about time I get my own Sax, a professional model of course. I can get a nice one for half price if I buy through my local music store. Too bad I don't have $1500... Uncertain

RE: Recent Purchases - HalogamerXx5 - Jan. 30, 2012

Yesturday i went to wall mart and didnt find what i was lookin for but i still bought a grande Cetus and Thunder Libra so it wasnt thay bad they are pretty good

RE: Recent Purchases - Ga' - Jan. 30, 2012

That goes in the 'Recent Beyblade Purchases' topic in Bey Marketplace. This is for all other purchases.

RE: Recent Purchases - Teemo - Jan. 31, 2012

I got Asphalt 3D for the 3DS, and a pro skill 5 inch yoshi figure

RE: Recent Purchases - ƛnubis - Feb. 04, 2012

I purchased Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi for The Box 360. This game is pretty fun, the create a character/hero mode function is cool. This game is n0t as good as the old series on the PS2 but it is still fun.

RE: Recent Purchases - Rustled Jimmies - Feb. 05, 2012

2 HDMI cables via Amazon for around $8.25 total (actually more like $8.22 or so). 1 for gaming use to switch between my 360 and my future PS3, and one for computer use to watch my video files and recording purposes. Should be here around a week or later.

Other purchase is beyblade related, so i won't get too into it.

Consumer purchase today includes another bottle of Pepsi Throwback, because dat carp is awesome.

RE: Recent Purchases - Robsta - Feb. 05, 2012

[Image: Superseal.jpg]
[Image: 300.JPG]

I was wanting to get the record locally but everywhere was sold out

RE: Recent Purchases - Odin - Feb. 06, 2012

[Image: MICA-0765.gif]
The newest addition to my musical library. Joyful_2 It's chock-full of goodness!
And so is "Still Alive" from "The Orange Box"

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Feb. 06, 2012

Just bought the following music for my iPod:
Smosh
Boxman
Boxman 2.0
Firetruck
The Legend of Zelda Rap
Most Epic Vacation Ever
My Fanny Pack
Pokemon Theme Song Revenge

The Lonely Island
Jack Sparrow
Like a Boss
Threw It On the Ground

Most of an iTunes card well spent, methinks.

RE: Recent Purchases - Teemo - Feb. 06, 2012

I was gonna get a poison zurafa/ giraffe, but then my dad's like, no you has too many, so i got a epic toad figure instead! TOAD FTW! from mario

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Feb. 07, 2012

Not technically my purchase, but it was my fiancée's Anniversary Gift to me last month(just got here yesterday). Image is huge, as usual, so it's spoilered:

An Allomyrina Dichotoma, Japanese Rhinoceros Beetle/Giant Unicorn Beetle/Kabutomushi, encased in Lucite. It's sitting atop my(admittedly dusty) televsion. Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Feb. 10, 2012

Bakuman vol. 3, a rubber medical ID bracelet, and I'm going to order a metal medical ID bracelet sometime today. The rubber one is just temporary until the metal one arrives. All it says is "MEDICAL ALERT". The metal one is engraved with my name, and will say I have a seizure disorder, and so on.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kai-V - Feb. 10, 2012

Are medical bracelets not free in the United States ? I have a Medic-Alert bracelet, and Medic-Alert works only by donations as far as I know (like this site), so you "order" one but I doubt you pay for it unless you abuse the generosity/keep losing it ...

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Feb. 10, 2012

(Feb. 10, 2012  10:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Are medical bracelets not free in the United States ? I have a Medic-Alert bracelet, and Medic-Alert works only by donations as far as I know (like this site), so you "order" one but I doubt you pay for it unless you abuse the generosity/keep losing it ...
I guess it depends where you get it. I could probably get one from Medic-Alert (I'm pretty sure they are also in the US), or get one that's covered by my insurance, but I'm not sure how. But $30 isn't much for that.

Might I ask what you have one of those for? O.o

RE: Recent Purchases - Kai-V - Feb. 10, 2012

Officially food allergies and asthma, but my asthma is very controlled.