World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Whatzzer - Dec. 29, 2011

Bought 39 Clues Vespers Rising and Medusa's Plot today.Then,I went to the pet shop and saw 2 kittens(Persian and American shorthair)Both of them are the same price,$200,but I just want another kitten after mine was lost.Huhu.I don't know what to get.Suggestions?

RE: Recent Purchases - JCx06 - Dec. 29, 2011

Persian.

Oh, I got a new Crime complete (540$ HKD), and new Lakai Manchester Select Patch Kits ($300)
so happy :3

RE: Recent Purchases - SaMaster14 - Dec. 30, 2011

A pair of Prada boots for Chanukah.
2 pairs of Nike shoes
4 shirts from Saks
a pair of jeans and a shirt from Joe's
and a pair of Carrera 'racing' glasses

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Dec. 30, 2011

Just got a new headset for my PS3.
Hoorah!
I didn't get the Turtle Beaches I wanted (see Ryuk's post earlier in this thread) but I did get a headset, and I am happy for that Grin

RE: Recent Purchases - xSora10 - Dec. 30, 2011

HAHA! I got an Xbox 360, and I also got Halo Reach, and I'm getting Assassin's Creed Revelations.

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Dec. 30, 2011

(Dec. 30, 2011  11:34 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: HAHA! I got an Xbox 360, and I also got Halo Reach, and I'm getting Assassin's Creed Revelations.
Why the haha?
However, I do like Halo. I'd buy an Xbox... but I've already invested a lot in my PS3, so~
Sweet buy.

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Dec. 31, 2011

minecraft

i've already poured a ridiculous amount of time into this ughh

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Jan. 02, 2012

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Pokemon-Gym-Badge-Set-Johto-Region-League-/260924186568?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc04b1fc8
I only have three badges so far, none from this set.
My Pokemon league leader is giving me a badge holder, that hangs on the wall. I thought it would look better with more badges.

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 02, 2012

(Dec. 30, 2011  11:24 PM)CRUelty Wrote: Just got a new headset for my PS3.
Hoorah!
I didn't get the Turtle Beaches I wanted (see Ryuk's post earlier in this thread) but I did get a headset, and I am happy for that Grin

Which one?

RE: Recent Purchases - BigMac - Jan. 02, 2012

Glow in the dark laces , Skyrim and Uncharted 3. My social life is GONE!

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Jan. 02, 2012

(Jan. 02, 2012  6:53 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2011  11:24 PM)CRUelty Wrote: Just got a new headset for my PS3.
Hoorah!

Which one?
What do you mean which one? The one I got or the one that I wanted?
I wanted the P11s, since they're not as expensive as the other Turtle Beach headsets, but still pretty good.

I bought some Rocket Fish headset, and all the reviews I've read on Rocket Fish headsets have been horrible or like 4 stars, but this one I got actually isn't so bad. The only complaint is that if I wear it too long, the earpiece that goes over your head (not the one where you hear everyone, the other side. Don't really know what they're called, hah) starts to become quite painful.

Cheeseburger
Don't feel bad, my social life has been gone since April Tongue_out

EDIT:
Just bought a GameBoy Color and 3 games.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/220920492407?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

RE: Recent Purchases - Odin - Jan. 03, 2012

Oh, yeah. That once-a-year splurge on manga is great! I recently purchased the first five Rosario+Vampire books from Barnes & Noble. With free shipping. So, they should arrive soon. I'm so happy, I love the preview in JUMP.

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Jan. 03, 2012

Shellac T-Shirt

[Image: tumblr_lx5nntT6QF1qbbj0lo1_500.jpg]

Shellac Armwarmers

[Image: tumblr_lx5nntT6QF1qbbj0lo2_400.jpg]

Kiryuyrik Bondage Pants

[Image: FSAcr.jpg]

Kiryuyrik Cross Border Neckwarmer

[Image: 8kNv1.jpg]

Total damage: About $700. PAIN IS BEAUTY

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Jan. 03, 2012

Meanwhile, I bought a pack of 5 Hanes ComfortFit Crew Neck T-shirts for $11 the other day, and a pair of 34-30 flannel lounge pants, for $12~.

Comfort is cheap.

I also bought Set 01(TaToBa), Set 02(SaGoZou), and Set 03(ShaUTa) of the OOO Medals, for about $41 USD. NIB, of course, haha.

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Jan. 04, 2012

Just bought a AV+S Cable for my PS3 and an EasyCap Capture Card (I know, not the best choice, but it's all I could afford, hah) so I could enter the gameplay business on YT! I'd probably do some LPs and stuff, as well. Of course, it would be much better once I can afford a better capture card (which will probably be... my birthday XD).
But yeah, this should help me start up a new channel for gaming only. And if I need another wire or something else...
Pinching_eyes_2
I'll just buy it when I can, haha.
$25 eBay Gift Card well spent, if you ask me Tongue_out_wink

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 04, 2012

(Jan. 03, 2012  11:51 PM)Hazel Wrote: Meanwhile, I bought a pack of 5 Hanes ComfortFit Crew Neck T-shirts for $11 the other day,

There we go, were they white? I have 8 white shirts from packs like that, I'm always in a white shirt (Because there's 7 days in a week by the way). It's funny though when you realize that the company of my favourite shirt(s) also makes peanuts.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Jan. 04, 2012

I bought a dull color mix, gray, dark blue, etc.

I don't really wear white much. I spend so much time goofing around outside and so forth, staining is a problem.

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Jan. 04, 2012

(Jan. 03, 2012  11:51 PM)Hazel Wrote: Meanwhile, I bought a pack of 5 Hanes ComfortFit Crew Neck T-shirts for $11 the other day, and a pair of 34-30 flannel lounge pants, for $12~.

Comfort is cheap.

I also bought Set 01(TaToBa), Set 02(SaGoZou), and Set 03(ShaUTa) of the OOO Medals, for about $41 USD. NIB, of course, haha.

I don't think clothes are any more frivolous than spinning tops and toy medals Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Jan. 04, 2012

I've gotten through ten years without doing clothes shopping more than five separate times, so I'm probably a bit biased about that, haha!

RE: Recent Purchases - Rustled Jimmies - Jan. 04, 2012

Ordered Phantasy Star Portable (PSP) while it was on sale on Amazon, as well as a Rarity (My Little Pony) fleece cosplay hat for my friend out in Arizona for a belated Christmas gift.

On the topic of clothes, I went to UNIQLO in NYC last night, and I fell in love. I got a black "Heattech" turtleneck, made of the same stuff as Under Armor stuff. I was tempted to get their jeans, but I didn't bring enough funds on me.

Tomorrow might be...a little toy-centric. Just gotta remember to post it when I get it. XD

RE: Recent Purchases - xSora10 - Jan. 04, 2012

I just got an awesome Flat Bill hat. And I'm getting a Tobuscus hoodie. He rocks. XD

Tobuscus ADVENTURES!! I remember the Animated Christmas Adventures one XD....China huh? *gasp* I have an idea. *shoots portal gun and portal appears in China, then shoots portal at Santa's feet* NO TOBY! NAUGHTY! NAAAAAUUUGHTY!!!!!" Toby," now that that's done, where was I? Oh yea." *shoots portals in the floor and in the ceiling then jumps in* AH AH AH EE EE EE EE EE EE EE!" *Gabuscus walks into the house* "Merry Christmas...what in the " xD

RE: Recent Purchases - LionheartSM - Jan. 04, 2012

Nice one on the Buscus Hoodie!! he is so awesome lol ;D

RE: Recent Purchases - xSora10 - Jan. 04, 2012

(Jan. 04, 2012  7:33 PM)Kryptonite Wrote: Nice one on the Buscus Hoodie!! he is so awesome lol ;D

Yea I know. My next project is finding a restaurant to hang up his headshot on. XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Jan. 05, 2012

Air: The Complete Series. It contains all 12 episodes and both OVA's. I've never watched the anime before, but it's from the makers of Clannad (My favorite anime) so it'll probably pretty good. It's supposed to be here on the 12th of this month. I can't wait! XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Jan. 06, 2012

Picked up skate: 1 and sort of bought halo : reach. it was 35 dolars. I payed 10 so i OWN the online function and my brother who payed the rest gets the rest of the game. he can play online if he wants though. I also got this.
my 4th snapback Smile)))