World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - KillerSpinner - Dec. 23, 2011

(Dec. 22, 2011  8:47 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Minecraft PE is pretty fun to play around in, even though you can't do much right now Tongue_out

ANYWAYS
Just scored two SWEET deal on eBay-
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150720394726?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1156
anddddd
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150720392889?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1156
BIDDING IS AN ADDICTION AND WINNING IS MY HIGH Eee
Those ought to keep you busy for a while! LOL

Hey Chris

This is some of what Matthew will be tearing into on Xmas mornin':
As I was wrapping other things, I felt like being a little "creative" on a few tags hee hee:
Lego Alien Conquest Tripod Invader
The WBBA Pegasis G1, 2 and 3 sets (9 beys!)
And the WBBA Gold Big Bang Peg from Canada! LOL (this ought to confuse Killer a little! LOL)
I was in a playful mood while wrapping. BUT there is a small reason for all of this. We want him to appreciate where they come from. So, we want him to read all the tags BEEEEE-FOOOOOORRRRRE he rips them apart! LOL

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 23, 2011

Ah, I used to love getting Lego's for Christmas. I started running out of space in my room! Brings a smile to my face!

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Dec. 23, 2011

I just received my early christmas gift in the mail.
It's a DXG HD 1080p Camcorder/Camera.
It's not this color, though Tongue_out It's purple and black.

RE: Recent Purchases - ikmv - Dec. 24, 2011

Aww that leapord print would have been pimp! Nice find though!
Awesome sets KillS hope your Christmas goes well and you dont get buried in a pile of Lego.
Just picked up a pet for my kids,a Veil Chameleon.

RE: Recent Purchases - KillerSpinner - Dec. 24, 2011

PICS!!!!

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Dec. 24, 2011

(Dec. 24, 2011  12:08 AM)ikmv Wrote: Aww that leapord print would have been pimp! Nice find though!
Awesome sets KillS hope your Christmas goes well and you dont get buried in a pile of Lego.
Just picked up a pet for my kids,a Veil Chameleon.

...you bought a Veiled Chameleon for children?

Chameleons are by far the most finnicky and difficult to raise reptilian pets. They need a MASSIVE enclosure, 80 degree+ constant enclosures, guttloaded feed, massive humidity... I sincerely hope you have researched this properly. Even with the Veiled being much easier than its brethren, it's still pretty rough if you're just starting.

Off course I did. I am not one to put a death sentance on an animal by actually letting them fully take care of it. But teaching young children about responsibility I feel is very essential especially knowing the severity of putting a life in a person's hands. Like I said I did do my research and took the advice of the store reptilian expert. Also I know how you feel about kids having pets but I believe in my children.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Dec. 24, 2011

Reptiles are just often a miss-step for children in general, so I had to be sure, haha. I could write books on turtles and a few lizards, but I refuse to own them as pets because, quite frankly, I do not think even I could do them justice. Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Dec. 24, 2011

Lol, thanks ikmv. Animal print isn't my thing though Tongue_out I'm gonna use it to film tournaments.

(Dec. 24, 2011  12:12 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote: PICS!!!!

He is on the branch so he is a dark brown hue.

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Dec. 24, 2011

RE: Recent Purchases - Jaygrazer - Dec. 24, 2011

Who makes it nano? Also nice lizard.

ps I am loving my phone's speech to text thing!

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Dec. 24, 2011

(Dec. 24, 2011  7:52 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Who makes it nano? Also nice lizard.

ps I am loving my phone's speech to text thing!

Cheerwine is made by Cheerwine.

I think in 2017 Pepsi is going to produce it, but I'm not sure. I only read it somewhere.

RE: Recent Purchases - Evolution - Dec. 25, 2011

Ok, soo here's a list(with pictures.) of some of the things I got for Christmas:

Some DVD's and video games that I got-

Turtle beach headset for when I play online-

And a 40 inch Toshiba TV-

Hmm well yeah this is only some of it, I would have posted it all, but there's too many things to take picture's of haha! soo yeah this is only some of the good stuff! Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 27, 2011

Ah, I got the PX5's today! I'm enjoying them a lot! I'm going to be needing a TV as well, our 20 year old one is starting to get messed up!

So I got Batman: Arkham City, MW3, 12 months Xbox Live, a super cool batman book called "The Batman Files", a book called "Learn Italian in 10 Minutes a Day" haha, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Dragon Ball Z movies, and my headset! Some of that stuff is also my brothers' stuff, but we share. Sharing is caring.

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Dec. 27, 2011

Today I bought...
Resistance 3 $40
MW3 $50 (on sale)
A PS3 Head set (was $50, marked down to $30, then coupon for marked it down to $25)
Skullcandy's ($10, coupon made it $8)

I might head to the store to buy a controller for my PS3, so I have two for my friend and I.

RE: Recent Purchases - Ryuk - Dec. 29, 2011

I just bought a sexy Turtle Beach EarForce P11 headset for my PS3, thanks to CRU (long story). Gonna hook it up and edit this post later Grin.

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Dec. 29, 2011

Ryuk, you and Coasters are using the power of PS3 to keep Nano offline! XD

I just ordered Bakuman Vol 2. I got the first volume for Christmas, and I still haven't read it yet. But I'm in love the the anime, and I read two chapters of the manga online a while back, so I know I'm gonna like it. It should be here next week, so first I should get around to reading Volume 1... XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Dec. 29, 2011

(Dec. 29, 2011  12:45 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Ryuk, you and Coasters are using the power of PS3 to keep Nano offline! XD

It was Ryuk that convinced me to ask for a PS3 for Christmas...

Yesterday I bout a new controller for my PS3. It's the Afterglow kind, not Sony brand. I really like it. The button layout is a lot more comfy than the regular PS3 controller. Plus, the glow is awesome.
I also bought a 10 foot charging cord for my wireless controller. Before I had to sit on the floor while it charged.

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Dec. 29, 2011

[Image: valo4lifedvd.jpg]

Bought this on the iTunes store for $10 (DVD/Blu-Ray is like $30!).

I don't even skate Valo (i skate Xsjado) (stupid name i know), but this got me pumped to go out and skate.

Soichiro Kanashima's segment was my favorite (because he's my favorite rollerblader?)

RE: Recent Purchases - Synesthesia - Dec. 29, 2011

(Dec. 24, 2011  12:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: Reptiles are just often a miss-step for children in general, so I had to be sure, haha. I could write books on turtles and a few lizards, but I refuse to own them as pets because, quite frankly, I do not think even I could do them justice. Wink

I agree with you on the point about kids owning pets..

The thing I had which survived the longest was a snapping turtle.. I was made to give it up eventually since everyone was afraid it would get too big and take someones finger off.

Before that I owned a leaf turtle (it died) and a couple aquariums (salt and fresh).. Looking back, I just wasn't knowledgeable enough to deal with the stuff I was allowed to keep. My venture into salt water was a failure almost immediately while I maintained fresh water fish for several years till everything eventually died off. I haven't read up in years, but I know now that I would never want to own anything less durable than a gold fish.

I owned one of these for years:

[Image: PeacockEelWFE_Cn0778.jpg]

That's probably the only thing I was really good at taking care of.. It was also a very hardy fish to the point I may own one again in the future..

I love reptiles, but owning one is out of the question due to their complex needs.

RE: Recent Purchases - Raigeko13 - Dec. 29, 2011

A Linksys E1200 wireless router.
However this might be returned to the store soon, because everything tech wise hates me and won't work properly.
Fml, all I want to do is make a wireless connection so I can play my 3DS online.

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Dec. 29, 2011

(Dec. 29, 2011  3:12 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I Linksys E1200 wireless router.
However this might be returned to the store soon, because everything tech wise hates me and won't work properly.
Fml, all I want to do is make a wireless connection so I can play my 3DS online.

Don't forget about your PS3! ;D

RE: Recent Purchases - Ray Joker - Dec. 29, 2011

Copped some Retro 11 Concords for 280$...

UNREAL.

RE: Recent Purchases - 桃太郎 - Dec. 29, 2011

2 pairs of Levi's Slim Straights for $70, and a pair of Nike Delta Force sneakers for $60. All of which are from America. So awesome.

And I picked up some cards today as well: 2 Debunk to finish off my Side, and a Super Spore to make my Plants one card away from being completely shiny (still need that Super Lonefire).