World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Nov. 27, 2011

(Nov. 27, 2011  7:13 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Fat Americans.

They don't sell that carp in Australia?

A country that doesn't allow blood in video games obviously isn't going to allow candy in stores.

Silly.

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Nov. 27, 2011

(Nov. 27, 2011  5:30 AM)Chups Wrote: Bey-Heart - huh? I'm confused why is it of course blue and red? Its probably something really obvious but I cant work it out.
The Beyblade in your signature... It's red and blue... XD

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Nov. 29, 2011

The Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune.

I already read it, but it's Cyber Monday, and I couldn't help saving even just a little money. Plus, I have to have every single book in the series, just to have it at my disposal. Now, all I'm missing is The Last Olympian (which I need to get soon, since I'm reading the whole series again and I'm up to this one). Plus, I just love online shopping. The thrill of getting that package in front of your door is just so awesome Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - Ga' - Nov. 30, 2011

Oh yeah? Well, you be jelly of my copy of Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Last Olympian which I got signed by Rick Riordan when he visited my B&N. Cool I can post a pic if necessary.

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Nov. 30, 2011

(Nov. 30, 2011  2:06 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh yeah? Well, you be jelly of my copy of Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Last Olympian which I got signed by Rick Riordan when he visited my B&N. Cool I can post a pic if necessary.

Argh! Curse you, Ga, and your fancy signed book! Nobody ever wants to visit Westchester Unhappy

And oh wait, I forgot one; I still need to get Demigod Files Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - Soldier-F3AR - Nov. 30, 2011

I purchased a Casio G Shock a couple of days ago

RE: Recent Purchases - Janstarblast - Nov. 30, 2011

Wow, that's a good purchase, Soldier!
@Ga- Are you serious!? Dude, you are so lucky!

RE: Recent Purchases - Whatzzer - Dec. 04, 2011

Whatzzer's haul of the month:-
All these because I got straight-A's in my final exam.I'm loving beats.Also got a Man.UTD replica jersey at Old Trafford.You guys wondering where's the iPod?I used it to take the picture.

RE: Recent Purchases - Arupaeo - Dec. 04, 2011

Who'd you get? Rooney? Chicharito? Giggs?

RE: Recent Purchases - Vulcan Blaze - Dec. 04, 2011

Whatzzer-I wish you got Giggs. He is my favorite Man U player, but I support Chelsea. I don't like Man U. In fact, I despise them! I just bought the book Cabin Fever and Double Fudge. My old won was like tearing apart. I also bought a Texas Longhorns sweatshirt.

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Dec. 04, 2011

It better be a Jones shirt. He's a freak. Wink

Anyway I bought some khaki shorts because, well, It's summer over in Australia and I'm going to Hong Kong so it will be warm as well. Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Ga' - Dec. 05, 2011

Finally got myself a new phone for Christmas, a pretty decent one. My old phone was complete carp from 2004, a hand-me-down with legit a hour of battery life hah. Loving the Samsung Evergreen, it's a pretty nice phone. Tongue_out I'll edit this with pics of mah signed book btw.

EDIT: Photos! (Yes, my name is Alex btw. This is a webcam so quality is meh and pictures are flipped, and the signature is pretty messy, but I can assure you that it was Riordan who signed my copy.)

RE: Recent Purchases - Khel - Dec. 07, 2011

This is my 1950’s Shaeffer’s fountain pen. Picked it up from a fellow Tumblr user as a little early Christmas present to myself. It uses the Snorkel filling system, probably the most technically advanced filling system to ever find it’s way to a fountain pen. Writes like a dream. Excuse my shoddy penmanship, I’m not doing it justice today.

[Image: DSCN4175.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4182.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4176.jpg]

RE: Recent Purchases - Whatzzer - Dec. 07, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  4:02 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Who'd you get? Rooney? Chicharito? Giggs?

Rooney.It was like £65.My dad got Giggs,though.
(Dec. 04, 2011  4:24 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: Whatzzer-I wish you got Giggs. He is my favorite Man U player, but I support Chelsea. I don't like Man U. In fact, I despise them! I just bought the book Cabin Fever and Double Fudge. My old won was like tearing apart. I also bought a Texas Longhorns sweatshirt.

I hate Chelsea.I've seen Cabin Fever at WHSmith at UK,but where the heck did you got Double Fudge?

EDIT:-

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Dec. 10, 2011

Purchased a 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Pokémon Rumble Blast, and the 10" or whatever Classic Sonic 20th Anniversary figure.

Technically all Christmas presents - my family compiled money and was going to buy me the 3DS outright, but they decided to give me a check instead so it wouldn't get lost in the mail/broken. TRU was offering a $40 gift card with every 3DS purchase, so that got me the second game and Sonic figure.

RE: Recent Purchases - Raigeko13 - Dec. 10, 2011

Hah, nice purchase Hazel! I'm getting one for Christmas as well, can't wait to play OoT on that sexy beast.

RE: Recent Purchases - ƛnubis - Dec. 10, 2011

I purchased the best game of long time bro. I got.....I got...SUPERMAN64!!!!! Just kidding I got Skyrim and it is so good I want to die.

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 10, 2011

Hazel, you got the blue one like you said, right?

ƛnubis, enjoy your couch, haha.

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  9:57 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: I purchased the best game of long time bro. I got.....I got...SUPERMAN64!!!!! Just kidding I got Skyrim and it is so good I want to die.

What'd you get it for? Xbox, PC, or PS3?

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Dec. 11, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  10:33 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Hazel, you got the blue one like you said, right?

Of course. The 25th Anniversary Zelda one was a Black Friday thing, and to get one now is a feat only to be accomplished online and for a lot more than they sold for in stores(which was originally a bargain).

RE: Recent Purchases - Tech - Dec. 11, 2011

Yesterday I bought "The Complete Sherlock Holmes, Volume 1" from Barnes and Noble. Since I'm a book worm, $8 is a HUGE rest on my wallet. It was probably only $8 because it was one of their brand name classics.

Front Cover (Click to View)
Kinda big, but it'll definitely keep me busy.
Currently reading when Watson begins to observe Holmes and his lifestyle when he begins to live with him in the first Sherlock Holmes story, A Study In Scarlet.

RE: Recent Purchases - ƛnubis - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  11:03 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  9:57 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: I purchased the best game of long time bro. I got.....I got...SUPERMAN64!!!!! Just kidding I got Skyrim and it is so good I want to die.

What'd you get it for? Xbox, PC, or PS3?

Xbox sadly. I wanted it for PC so could do a few lets-plays on youtube but my computer is very slow...

RE: Recent Purchases - T. L-Drago 9207 - Dec. 13, 2011

I bought

a Pizza Baking Stone Kit (as a Christmas gift for my dad. My dad's always wanted a baking stone for years!)
some Pretzel M&M's
and a stop-watch (I've been meaning to get a stop-watch for doing solo-spin tests for a while)

RE: Recent Purchases - Mr. Cartman - Dec. 13, 2011

Got myself an IPhone 4s and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. An amazing game. I always thought Link was better than Mario, But Sonic is better than Link.
Oh yah forgot to tell you about the Iphone.

16GB

At&t

199 USD

2year plan.

RE: Recent Purchases - LionheartSM - Dec. 13, 2011

Bargain on the IPhone, Congrats man ;D