World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - Oct. 15, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  1:05 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:45 PM)TriCat Wrote: I bought a fake bey to admire its stupidness. Pic:
[Image: viewThumb.jsp?siteId=75197930&fileID=255...size=thumb]

Speaking of stupidness...
Don't buy fakes to bask in its fake-osity. That is dumb, use the money for real stuff.
I used 10 cents.

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Oct. 15, 2011

WHABAM
Best.
Thing.
Evar.

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Oct. 16, 2011

What series is that Zord from?

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 16, 2011

That's so sick. How much was it?

RE: Recent Purchases - Tris - Oct. 16, 2011

I bought... Cupcakes. Red velvet ftw. Mhmmm..

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Oct. 16, 2011

It's from Wild Force/Gaoranger.
It's $100 including shipping. Was a steal since the version with sounds is rare.

EDIT: Page 205 is mine!!! <----off topic.

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Oct. 16, 2011

Hmmm....
Beyblade app for the Android Market (on a Droid Charge Cool )
It's so much fun!

RE: Recent Purchases - Jaygrazer - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  2:18 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Hmmm....
Beyblade app for the Android Market (on a Droid Charge Cool )
It's so much fun!

If its the one where its original plastics, then I has it too. ITS SOOOO MUCH FUNNNN!!!!!! You can play it by using stats, and know nothing about plastics! (PS pure stamina=FAIL). I has HTC Evo.

RE: Recent Purchases - Mickey - Oct. 16, 2011

I recently bought a book to teach me how to draw better! So far, I drew a sphere, and a Bishop.

RE: Recent Purchases - Evolution - Oct. 16, 2011

Just got season's 1-3 of the show smallville haha got all 3 for $16 shipped off of eBay haha..!! ;p

RE: Recent Purchases - V0rtex - Oct. 16, 2011

I was felling bored. I knew i needed something to motivate me to get active. I also needed new shoes. Some of you may know where im going with this....

(Oct. 16, 2011  3:17 AM)V0rtex Wrote: I was felling bored. I knew i needed something to motivate me to get active. I also needed new shoes. Some of you may know where im going with this....

Hahaha niiiiiice those look tight vortex haha good purchase bro..!! ;p

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  3:13 AM)Evolution Wrote: Just got season's 1-3 of the show smallville haha got all 3 for $16 shipped off of eBay haha..!! ;p

They mostly film about 10-15 minutes from where I live. You know that coffee shop in the show? It's actually a movie theatre.

And I've met the dude who plays green arrow at the Vancouver Airport. He's really tall.

(Oct. 16, 2011  3:57 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:13 AM)Evolution Wrote: Just got season's 1-3 of the show smallville haha got all 3 for $16 shipped off of eBay haha..!! ;p

They mostly film about 10-15 minutes from where I live. You know that coffee shop in the show? It's actually a movie theatre.

And I've met the dude who plays green arrow at the Vancouver Airport. He's really tall.

Hahah dude that's awwwwwsome..!! Grin and cool u meet that guy hold up let me pm u soo we don't get off topic hah..!! ;p

EDIT: at post underneath this..!! ;p
Hahaha your welcome!! Grin and for real though there really nice hah the black looks amazing..!! ;p

(Oct. 16, 2011  3:20 AM)Evolution Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:17 AM)V0rtex Wrote: I was felling bored. I knew i needed something to motivate me to get active. I also needed new shoes. Some of you may know where im going with this....

Hahaha niiiiiice those look tight vortex haha good purchase bro..!! ;p

aha thanks man.

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Oct. 16, 2011

Bought a grey 3 quarter shirt for $30 from industrie, a $10 buttoned crew neck shirt and a Tommy Hilfiger V-neck sweater for only $50 reduced from $150.

FACTORY OUTLET <3

RE: Recent Purchases - njrk97 - Oct. 16, 2011

brought gorilazz album demon day a few day ago for 15 doallars

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Oct. 16, 2011

Oh... My... GAWD!

I remember those days. Zipping around town with them. I loved them so much.
Went through two pairs in my days. And I don't regret it at all ♥

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Oct. 16, 2011

I almost broke my tailbone twice because of goofing around on these things.

Ah, to be young again.

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Oct. 16, 2011

should've bought xsjado shoes + xsjado boot/rollerblades/shell if you wanted the shoe + wheel function

being able to use shoes in real rollerblades is pretty awesome

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Oct. 16, 2011

I jelly! D:

I was hoping to get the complete series box set, but it's like $350!! Uncertain

(Oct. 16, 2011  6:34 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
I jelly! D:

I was hoping to get the complete series box set, but it's like $350!! Uncertain

Haha thanks(I think? LOL! ;p ) and wow $350..?!? Haha ya I got these for my sister since she likes them alot haha and cause I like them too..!! XD

As some of you may know, I like airsoft. Well, I like BB guns too. Yes, the ones that shoot steel and copper BBs.
I had one by Daisy called the Grizzly. They stopped making them, so it was a prized gun to me. and of course, mine broke. The air was leaking out, and one of my "friends" thought it was an airsoft gun and decided to jam a plastic BB in the barrel.

R.I.P Mr. Beary. =[
I decided to order something to replace it, and why not a gun that i can shoot my eye out with? THE RED RYDER!
the pack im ordering: http://www.simplybbguns.com/Daisy-1938-Red-Ryder-Fun-Kit-P57.aspx

(i would get a new gun from walmart, but the 2011 version they sell has a plastic lever. the only thing that's made of metal is the barrel)

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 17, 2011

"Seriously...i'm Kidding"
by Ellen Degeneres.

My brother's a big Ellen fan, so my mom bought it. I haven't read it yet, but I keep hearing him laugh so I'll assume it's funny.

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Oct. 17, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  8:51 PM)V0rtex Wrote: As some of you may know, I like airsoft. Well, I like BB guns too. Yes, the ones that shoot steel and copper BBs.
I had one by Daisy called the Grizzly. They stopped making them, so it was a prized gun to me. and of course, mine broke. The air was leaking out, and one of my "friends" thought it was an airsoft gun and decided to jam a plastic BB in the barrel.

R.I.P Mr. Beary. =[
I decided to order something to replace it, and why not a gun that i can shoot my eye out with? THE RED RYDER!
the pack im ordering: http://www.simplybbguns.com/Daisy-1938-Red-Ryder-Fun-Kit-P57.aspx

(i would get a new gun from walmart, but the 2011 version they sell has a plastic lever. the only thing that's made of metal is the barrel)

Hah, I love that movie.
Last year, I got my first airsoft gun. To top the Christmas off, my mom gave my dad a leg lamp from the movie.
Perfect Christmas, right?

The old ones go for lots... Such a nice gun.