World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Mickey - Oct. 06, 2011

I (my parents) recently bought me some Nike goggles for swimming.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Oct. 06, 2011

Just reserved COD MW3 Joyful_2 I found out that some black guy is gonna be the main character for MW3. Wifi and Story Grin About dam time...

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Oct. 06, 2011

(Oct. 06, 2011  1:49 AM)® Wrote: Just reserved COD MW3 Joyful_2 I found out that some black guy is gonna be the main character for MW3. Wifi and Story Grin About dam time...
Instantly making it the greatest COD game of all time XD.

I bought ABEC 7 bearings for my Penny. I was too cool for the ABEC 3's XD

RE: Recent Purchases - V0rtex - Oct. 06, 2011

(Oct. 06, 2011  1:04 AM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  7:31 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  2:57 AM)bugturtles Wrote: hopefully you're not the kind of player who holds down the trigger for 2 minutes straight like an idiot

nobody likes a bb dispenser

fffffff

Don't you like a good plastic pellet storm?

not from an electric sewing machine in the shape of a gun i don't

(gas blowbacks are perfectly cool though, i've got a M11 sitting around that i use as a primary now)

not to be off topic, but how often do you airsofting?

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Oct. 06, 2011

lol, it is off-topic you know it yet you still post it...PM him.

RE: Recent Purchases - Spdshadow - Oct. 06, 2011

Got masked rider hibiki belt for Singapore$5 at a sale. 45-55 dollars cheaper. Off-topic but I found lots of ripped and and bashed up boxes of mixed up parts. Storm pegusus with 100 HF and etc. Found M145 and Q without storm and carpicorne. Found the box and the other half and wanted to get it but... Lots of good and bad stuff there

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Oct. 07, 2011

(Oct. 06, 2011  5:03 AM)V0rtex Wrote: not to be off topic, but how often do you airsofting?

whenever i'm not studying, sleeping, or rollerblading. which is pretty much almost never.

$30 fee for a one day skirmish at my local CQB/woodland field? no thanks. (if they had a better CQB section i'm all up for it, but seeing as how i want to play CQB and they're the only place in the area with CQB configuration, i don't have much of a choice)

here's the airsoft thread (it needs love lol): http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Airsoft?pid=731087#pid731087

---

in bugturtles' recent purchase news: $8 for skate park entrance. since i can't grinder blade on anything (featherlite 2 frame + flat 4 setup sucks lmao), went to the concrete section with bowls and snakes and ledges and my goodness did i enjoy it

RE: Recent Purchases - DragoonRoks - Oct. 08, 2011

a New plan for my blackberry from bell.

RE: Recent Purchases - LionheartSM - Oct. 08, 2011

Just picked up Shadow Of The Colossus for the PS2, I've only played it a little but I'm loving it so far!

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 09, 2011

One of the new Pokemon decks. The fire and psychic one. Haven't played with it yet since I've been playing with my Beyblades, but my brother has and he showed me some pretty good cards

RE: Recent Purchases - Pimpju - Oct. 09, 2011

(Oct. 06, 2011  2:07 AM)Chups Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  1:49 AM)® Wrote: Just reserved COD MW3 Joyful_2 I found out that some black guy is gonna be the main character for MW3. Wifi and Story Grin About dam time...
Instantly making it the greatest COD game of all time XD.

I bought ABEC 7 bearings for my Penny. I was too cool for the ABEC 3's XD

I longboard, so I'm not too well versed on Pennyboards(speaking of which, how do you get anywhere on them?), but all you really need to do is keep your bearings clean and lubricated, it doesn't really matter what ABEC they are.

RE: Recent Purchases - TakasuMouce - Oct. 09, 2011

I bought a fake bey to admire its stupidness. Pic:
[Image: viewThumb.jsp?siteId=75197930&fileID=255...size=thumb]

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Oct. 10, 2011

GO TOP FLIGHT BEYBLADE! SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE!

RE: Recent Purchases - Dan - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 09, 2011  10:45 PM)TriCat Wrote: I bought a fake bey to admire its stupidness. Pic:
[Image: viewThumb.jsp?siteId=75197930&fileID=255...size=thumb]

Speaking of stupidness...
Don't buy fakes to bask in its fake-osity. That is dumb, use the money for real stuff.

RE: Recent Purchases - dude5 - Oct. 10, 2011

just got a beypointer thanks ebay.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kai-V - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  5:19 PM)dude5 Wrote: just got a beypointer thanks ebay.

Beyblade purchases belong in the Recent Beyblade Purchases topic.

RE: Recent Purchases - T. L-Drago 9207 - Oct. 12, 2011

two days ago, I've bought a Rock Aries ED145B, a Thermal Pisces T125ES, and my second Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F. The day before that, I bought a Legend Midnight Bull 125SF (along with a Duncan Imperial yo-yo).

I bought the Midnight Bull for a good reason:
THe Bull Energy Ring is one of the heaviest, and is perfectly balanced, making it very popular in Defense and Stamina combos.

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Oct. 14, 2011

I just got some new Alto Sax reeds. Rico, size 3. I've been using a 2, which is kinda small for me, so my band teacher is forcing me to bump it up 2 sizes so it's a 3. He said with how developed my jaw is, it's gonna sound a lot better with a 3. Here's hoping for better playing. ^^

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Oct. 14, 2011

A pair of sight glasses. I don't know whether to be happy that I can finally see clearly, or upset that I'm going to have to take care of these like a second child. So, I will just put this smiley face instead: Unsmith

RE: Recent Purchases - BeyCenter - Oct. 14, 2011

I just got me self a REV DRAVISE B-DABALSTER!!!!!!! I can't wait. Hope to get some more B-Daman stuff.

NoodooSoup
I kinda want glasses. Some of my friends say I look better in them, some don't. But more people say I do.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Oct. 15, 2011

Uhh.... reserved Batman Arkham City.... GOTY!!! The graphics sooo awesome.

RE: Recent Purchases - BeybladeStation - Oct. 15, 2011

Nice buy R.

Recently I got myself a workout set with weights and great other knacks!

RE: Recent Purchases - BeyCenter - Oct. 15, 2011

Man ®, I wish I could pre-order like you. But my parents don't let me do it too much. I've pre-ordered Mario Land 3D and MW3....

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Oct. 15, 2011

Got one of those Xploderz guns...
4 hours to make my own amo? Blada plz...

Still looks kinda fun to play with :]

RE: Recent Purchases - TITAN - Oct. 15, 2011

On Wednesday, for my b-day, I got a wide variety of books, a "Red 'n Black" notebook, which is made for writing novels, really nice pens, MvC3, and the first M-Rated game my mom has ever gotten me, RAGE! I was so happy!