World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Soldier-F3AR - Aug. 14, 2011

Received my Iphone tripod the other day it's pretty good especially for £4.

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Aug. 20, 2011

I NEED ONE.
Where? If you don't mind :3

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Aug. 20, 2011

Bought "Forever" and "6 foot 7 foot" on my iPod. Weezy killin it tho. "Real gs move silent like lasanga!"

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Aug. 20, 2011

I got a box of Saltwater Taffy from New York. I wanted to eat it, but I couldn't eat it last night since it was 3am in the morning...

RE: Recent Purchases - BeybladeStation - Aug. 20, 2011

Just bought:

$800 Dell Inspiron Windows 7 Home Premium Intel i3 Core Laptop!!!!

WITH:
SRS PREMIUM SOUND
BLUETOOTH

It's amazingly fast on its own, nonetheless the multi-tasking I do it performs flawless.

RE: Recent Purchases - 桃太郎 - Aug. 20, 2011

I bought 3 Koa'ki Meiru Dragos (2 Ultimate, 1 Ultra 1st), and a bunch of other Side Deck Cards that I won't mention.

I also have a Steelswarm Roach and an Orient Dragon on hold for me; it's going to cost $160 all together, so I'm trying to get rid of that Ultimate DAD I've got. Pinching_eyes

RE: Recent Purchases - Khel - Aug. 24, 2011

got myself an HP touchpad. Shame killed it so quickly.

RE: Recent Purchases - Itachi8 - Aug. 24, 2011

I got today a new basketball It's really goo, I got it in red, blue and white.

RE: Recent Purchases - Odin - Aug. 26, 2011

Well, I just spent a whole carp-load of money on a school uniform. Pants, shirts, ties, the works. However, most of my selections were blue. I'm gonna look good.Cool

RE: Recent Purchases - Ryuk - Aug. 26, 2011

(Aug. 26, 2011  8:56 PM)Odin Wrote: Well, I just spent a whole carp-load of money on a school uniform. Pants, shirts, ties, the works. However, most of my selections were blue. I'm gonna look good.Cool
Ack Odin, at least you got to pick your uniform XD! At my school, everyone has to wear the exact same thing. Yes, even girls XD! That includes shirt/sweater, khaki pants, and even the same shoes! Yeah, same shoes! But anyway, to get back on topic, I bought some YGO cards in the last week. I got the STOR SE, and pulled a Forbidden Lance, and I got the Duelist Pack Collection Tin yesterday, but didn't pull anything too good. Got the special tin cards though XD!

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Aug. 27, 2011

(Aug. 24, 2011  10:55 PM)Khel Wrote: got myself an HP touchpad. Shame killed it so quickly.

I wanted to buy one as well, but that thing's basically impossible to get when you live in Toronto given the amount of people who knew about it.

RE: Recent Purchases - Itachi8 - Aug. 27, 2011

I also purchase some sketching pencils and a art book for the art war that's going on.

RE: Recent Purchases - Khel - Aug. 28, 2011

[Image: DSCN3921.jpg]

Boots to go with

[Image: DSCN3907.jpg]

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Sep. 01, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrXEz11fdkY
For $40, it's a good little heli :p
I haven't flown mine yet (still charging) but I've flown one of my friend's. I really like it.
I went with a friend, and he got one too. We're gonna race them and mess around with them tomorrow before and after my Beyblade meet up Grin

RE: Recent Purchases - BigBangMaster4D - Sep. 01, 2011

2 Sol Blazes A big Bang Pegasus, And a Fang Leone for a total of 29.98 should be arriving in the next few days to a week or so

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Sep. 01, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  2:52 AM)BigBangMaster4D Wrote: 2 Sol Blazes A big Bang Pegasus, And a Fang Leone for a total of 29.98 should be arriving in the next few days to a week or so

Recent Beyblade purchases Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - KidTala - Sep. 01, 2011

I got myself a pair of Kickers boots for school. Seeing that we're not allowed to wear trainers, everyone wears Kickers.

RE: Recent Purchases - DragoonRoks - Sep. 02, 2011

bought myself some converse they look so american by the design 50 star blue laces and red lines and mostly white. (not say in a bad) i am canadian though Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 02, 2011

Traded in some carp games (lolepicmickey, lolsonicunleashed, lolpokeparkwii, etc) and got $51 out of all of them. With that I got Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, and Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks. My brother also got 2 call of legends Pokemon booster packs.

I was going to beat adventure of link, but I guess I'll beat these two games first, I've heard really good things about both of them (specifically phantom hourglass) so I'm pretty excited

RE: Recent Purchases - Ga' - Sep. 02, 2011

Phantom Hourglass is very interesting, I can tell you that. Pretty fun, just don't let the Temple of the Ocean King's monotony get to you. It's very fun otherwise, and the minigame heart containers are extremely difficult to obtain, just warning you now.

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Sep. 02, 2011

Just some shoes.

[Image: 3404517550_main.jpg]

Adidas Ciero mid st.

Got them for $100 AUD Smile Really happy seeing as my old Adidas low originals are getting too small for me and my mid nikes are WAY too small.

RE: Recent Purchases - Benjohadi - Sep. 02, 2011

Got a new handphone today..Nokia X3 slide..like the shape..eventhough it cant be compare with my previuous sony W705..i still like it..i hoe this one can survive longer than my sony..my hand is too destructive..XD

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Sep. 04, 2011

I got this a few weeks back:

[Image: mRxAS.jpg]

Pretty darn fun if you ask me.

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 04, 2011

Ironic that it has Buu, goten, kid trunks, and videl?

Englisho

I searched for trailers and I swear I saw multiple games.. Could you link me to a trailer for it? Or even Gameplay?

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Sep. 05, 2011

It was released prior to the news that Kai wouldn't be doing the Boo saga.