World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - 桃太郎 - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  11:31 AM)Chups Wrote: YoYoJam Dark Magic II. I can't explain how much I wanted this Smile I have wanted to start YoYoing for ages and I will have this for ages as it comes with a Responsive and Unresponsive axis to go from Beginner/Intermediate (Responsive) to Advanced/Intermediate (Unresponsive) I got it for $48 with about 5 Bucks shipping IIRC. Its gonna be amazing.

I heard that yo-yo's quite good; I recently got a Maverick because I was too lazy to order online, but I'm looking at the EIGHT8EIGHT, MVP, SKYLINE, and SUPERSTAR from YoYo Factory's Premium Line.

RE: Recent Purchases - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 23, 2011

hm,
3 red foxes
7 journals
3 books im never going to read
2 dog tags for me and my dog
a collar and a leash + dog food
poly-fill
6 gothic lolita items!

and i think thats my weeks shopping spre!!!!!

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Jun. 23, 2011

Well, my Manga arrived today. Joyful_2 (Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Seasons) I didn't read it yet, but I plan to read it before I go to bed tonight. XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  5:57 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: hm,
3 red foxes

How much?
Just me being curious.

(Jun. 23, 2011  7:28 PM)Nano Wrote:
3 red foxes

How much?
Just me being curious.
No, Nano. He's not going to tell you how much he purchased 3 Foxy Ladies dressed in red for.... XD

(Jun. 23, 2011  7:35 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
3 red foxes

How much?
Just me being curious.
No, Nano. He's not going to tell you how much he purchased 3 Foxy Ladies dressed in red for.... XD

*coughkanato'sagirlcough*
She's a taxidermist, it's a real fox...

Although....

(Jun. 23, 2011  7:54 PM)Nano Wrote:
3 red foxes

How much?
Just me being curious.

Although....
Then maybe she purchased "3 Foxy Men"? After all, I am wearing red. Joyful_2 (Although my Boxers are the only piece of red clothing in wearing. XD)

I'm still going to go with my first guess, though... XD

RE: Recent Purchases - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  7:58 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  7:54 PM)Nano Wrote:
3 red foxes

How much?
Just me being curious.

Although....
Then maybe she purchased "3 Foxy Men"? After all, I am wearing red. Joyful_2 (Although my Boxers are the only piece of red clothing in wearing. XD)

I'm still going to go with my first guess, though... XD

you figured me out!!!!!! nah, not in till yaoi con! but i did have one foxy lady to myself at one point!! HAHAHAHAHA but lets just totaly forget that!*walksaway*

and Nano got a good deal on the fox for them being AK and complete, they where 100 each shipped. which is a darn good price for i pay $100 for them raw before fur market plunders the taxidermy market! and usally i get them tanned for $100

usally these days i buy ranched foxes which range from $150 raw to $500 so the total cost ranges from $250-$600 for tanned pelt, not counting $150 for me to plushidermy it or $250 to taditionally mount/taxidermy it!

if your ever interested in taxidermy just for funs, i can teach you!

heres a picture of two of them the two in the middle! realy hope this offends no one!

RE: Recent Purchases - The Fire Wyrm - Jun. 23, 2011

Are they ALIVE?

(Jun. 23, 2011  11:47 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Are they ALIVE?

She's a taxidermist, they're dead -__-

RE: Recent Purchases - Glad Hatter - Jun. 23, 2011

Their stuffed of course dude. She stuffs em for a hobby right Kanato?

RE: Recent Purchases - The Fire Wyrm - Jun. 23, 2011

Whoops, Didnt read that...
And on his profile it says that he is a he ad you are wrong and what am I saying?
Anyways...... Bought 5 pokemon packets. Reverse Holo Reshiram and another full art Zekrom....

(Jun. 23, 2011  11:54 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: And on his profile it says that he is a he ad you are wrong and what am I saying?

Kanato Dolsrin is a female, I've met her in real life. I believe she made her profile a male because her account is modeled after a character she made(?)
So, you're wrong.

In a few years I might help you with taxidermy stuff (no pun attended) I'll have a car so I'll be able to drive around. It looks fun.

The other day I bought a pack of 5Gum, which had three full packs in it. I got the whole thing for $1.74 ^__^

RE: Recent Purchases - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 24, 2011

Actually its true! kind of, I am a female, and my character is Kanato Dolsrin, but the male thing started when I was on the OTC and BBA no one believed I was a girl so being called a guy just became natural, eight years later I just call my self a guy because I was so afraid of letting people know who I was. lately that’s in the drain hahahaha but to this day i have friends on line who will never believe I am actually a girl. HAHAHAHAHAHa its totally EPIC!

and yep Jacksonian Taxidermy is my hobby but I sell my stuff too, I’m looking to go back to school next year in Colorado or Montana, and hopefully by the end of next year I will get my license and start my real business!

OMG Nano, I have like 20 packs of unopened 5 gum! I’m madly in love with that stuff! I buy it on a regular basis and stash it in my car

BACK ON TOPIC! in away!
i went to the store and got my self some:
soda
ice packs
lunch stuff
socks
and........a cake, i couldn’t resist the cake!

RE: Recent Purchases - bugturtles - Jun. 24, 2011

1x Magpul PTS (authentic) 70 Round PMAG (20 Round style)
1x Airsoft GI "G4" .28 gram 3300 round bag

That tape and black "dirt"/grime was just from electrical tape, which isn't on the magazine normally. Added the tape so the mag can fit snugly in the magwell with no wobble. Makes it harder to pull down, but I'm not going for "high-speed, low-drag" (some of my friends say I'm "low-speed, high drag" aha).

Even though each 70-round PMAG is around $20 bucks, this thing has caused no jams, no misfeeds, absolutely nothing wrong. Despite it being Magpul (overrated, overused, overhyped), the quality of these things is insane.

RE: Recent Purchases - Itachi8 - Jun. 24, 2011

School uniform £150 rip off.

RE: Recent Purchases - Cpt. Squirrel - Jun. 24, 2011

(Jun. 24, 2011  9:31 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: School uniform £150 rip of.

Was it for an all boys grammar school?

RE: Recent Purchases - Itachi8 - Jun. 24, 2011

All boys secondery school.

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Jun. 24, 2011

Wow that's Cheap as. My whole Uniform was about 1000 Uncertain Just my blazer was 250 AUD. I go to a All boys private school. Is it supposed to be more expensive if it is all Boys?

RE: Recent Purchases - Cpt. Squirrel - Jun. 25, 2011

(Jun. 24, 2011  9:55 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: All boys secondery school.

Was it for QE Boys or Habs?

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Jun. 28, 2011

Bought a Birdhouse skateboard today. I wanted a Zero one but my parents don't want me to order it online and there's no skateshop near my house Uncertain Ehhh, it's better than nothing, though.

RE: Recent Purchases - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 28, 2011

(Jun. 28, 2011  12:00 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Bought a Birdhouse skateboard today. I wanted a Zero one but my parents don't want me to order it online and there's no skateshop near my house Uncertain Ehhh, it's better than nothing, though.

awsome! i have a zero board its one of my faves its a good board exspencive but good, sucks you cant get one because theres no shop around BUT looks like you have some fun ahead of you! =)

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Jun. 28, 2011

Really nice Adidas Hoodie. Its a nice Casual jumper to go with Jeans. Mainly white with 1 Orange, 1 Red and 1 Darker red Stripes. Just little flashes of Colours. It looks awesome Smile Also got some Comfy as trackies just to chill with :3

I should be making a pretty Large purchase when i get home from my Trip. I have about $900 from my Birthday and other bits and pieces. I have no idea what to buy. Either bank it or Laptop probably.

RE: Recent Purchases - Soundwave - Jun. 28, 2011

I have been having an interest in transformers lately xD I bought generations dirge and I must say, probably one of the better painted seekers (but nothing tops skywarp Tongue_out)

Also got the nerf secret strike as-1. Strong, but turns out it breaks if pumped more than ten times T_T Oh well, guess I will return it sometime xD

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Jun. 29, 2011

Bought some fireworks today.
~two packs of 100 single firecrackers ($5)
~3 packs of TNT Crackle Balls ($3)
~Smoke balls ($1)
~Two of these Pop-Its things that are on steroids ($2 a box)
The lady was nice and gave it all to me for $5, instead of like $9 Smile

My uncle bought A LOT of fireworks.
~two packs of 100 single firecrackers
~two boxes of 1in shells, 6 shells each (good deal. One for $7.50, or two for $10)
~Two bricks of bottle rockets (Another good deal. One brick for $10, or two for $15)
~More shells (don't know how large)
~Some fountains for the moms (They like pretty things :3)
~Some other fireworks
Total: $100. It was suppose to be like $150, but they said $100 Smile

We went to an Indian reservation in Washington. Most of the stuff we bought is illegal, even in Washington (firecrackers, bottle rockets)

Can't wait until the 4th of July Grin