World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Deikailo - Jun. 07, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  1:07 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I left my phone in the hotel room Kai-V, Dude, Valentin, and Kei were in.
So you met all of them?! I'm jealous!! Nice phone, btw. Is it any good? Did you download any games yet?
There aren't many games out yet, but I plan on getting ahold of psx4droid, a psx emulator and playing Final Fantasy on it.

RE: Recent Purchases - GemiosBlader10 - Jun. 08, 2011

I got Nike Air shoes (Red and Black color scheme...it looks awesome...)and the MFB manga vol. 3 and 4 (Slow release dates here in the Philippines...)

RE: Recent Purchases - AnnieDuck - Jun. 10, 2011

Tickets to LA. Going to visit boyfrando and work at a con for 6 days in early July.

RE: Recent Purchases - Half Nail - Jun. 10, 2011

[Image: mpet1.JPG]

One of best purchases ever.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Jun. 10, 2011

Sick man! I got it like that except its Superman and Batman scheme. Im planning to get the Mummpets version soon.

RE: Recent Purchases - phån†om Ωriøn - Jun. 11, 2011

clothes, mostly clothes.
this month though im buying a ring for one of my friends.
oh and candy, I <3 candy. I want a poptart so imma buy me one later.

RE: Recent Purchases - crsmelee - Jun. 11, 2011

NetGear N1500 USB Adapter

RE: Recent Purchases - UDC - Jun. 12, 2011

I got so many pokemon cards. Ahh.....
Lets see, 5 decks, 10? boosters (Which included Salamence EX delta species, Flygon EX and Latios delta species EX!) I am completely happy.

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Jun. 12, 2011

Got some Cheap $50 Jeans from JayJays just because I got damn needed some QUICK. Im probably gonna get some Designer Expensive ones when I got to Italy Tongue_out
I got some Shirt as well. It was like $5 so what the heck. Annnnd some got damn Sexay Vans Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - Azlanslayer - Jun. 12, 2011

Just got -

Transformers 3 Dark Of The Moon - Deluxe Class Bumblebee

I totally like the way the car looks, the Black Stripes and Yellow paint job is fantastic. Its my first Transformers toy, so yeah, totally happy getting it. Furthermore, its easy to change it to robot mode, so there's no problem transforming. Heck, i do sound like a little kid but i keep thinking on how they do this kind of stuff, its kind of amazing.. I know there is going to be Transformers haters out there... Just get a life and watch it! Its awesome @.@ .

I will show some pictures later.. If possible..

RE: Recent Purchases - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 13, 2011

Got another DRRR (DURARARA) box set this time the japaness one because it looks way more EPIC! that and i dont have to have three box sets on the tini shelf of mine. !woot!

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  3:17 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: Got another DRRR (DURARARA) box set this time the japaness one because it looks way more EPIC! that and i dont have to have three box sets on the tini shelf of mine. !woot!

I heard it's going to air on Adult Swim starting the 25th. Good news for you!

As for me, it's that time of year again, FIREWORK TIME! I got a few little ones today. Once the tents get set up around here I'll be buying lots >:3 I'll do a weekly update of the stuff I buy. That is, if I remember to take pictures.

RE: Recent Purchases - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  7:01 AM)Nano Wrote: I heard it's going to air on Adult Swim starting the 25th. Good news for you!

As for me, it's that time of year again, FIREWORK TIME! I got a few little ones today. Once the tents get set up around here I'll be buying lots >:3 I'll do a weekly update of the stuff I buy. That is, if I remember to take pictures.

oh no.......for both of those things DRRR on AS just NO...... than there it goes. but you aught to watch it Nano. you might like it if you can put up with it being confusing at first. but its pretty epic.

fireworks....oh dear. wait......NO. i hate those things too! i dont see the point to fireworks. flashy...as i hide in my room.

i have to eventually pay my $1000 bill to PLT. before furring season this fall and winter.

but tomarrow i will be getting some shelves and a new fishtank stand to redo my room. thats going to be like.......a couple hundred dollars down the drain!

ok im done spamming.

RE: Recent Purchases - phån†om Ωriøn - Jun. 14, 2011

Poptarts, Danish, and Cupcakes.
all of which tasted reallly good so I enjoyed them.
I am however having trouble deciding what ring I should get my girlfriend.
oh and 2 two liters of soda yesterday, I drank most of them myself.

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Jun. 14, 2011

I got this!!!(in the link)
http://www.threaderstyle.com/products/iamme-black-identity-streetwear-t-shirt/
It's the t-shirt for the America's Best Dance Crew's champions,I.aM.mE!!!
It had holes in itUnhappy,
but I'm gonna get a new one for free!

RE: Recent Purchases - 桃太郎 - Jun. 16, 2011

I recently purchased a Yomega Maverick; it's an aluminum butterfly-shaped yo-yo. I didn't want to spend over $50.00 for a YoYoFactory yo-yo, so I decided to get something close to it. So far, I really like it.

RE: Recent Purchases - The Fire Wyrm - Jun. 16, 2011

A Black and White booster.
and I just had to pull...

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Jun. 19, 2011

The Manga adaptation of Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Seasons. I own the game for the GameBoy Color. It's a great game, and it's one of my favorites. So, I'm pretty excited to read it. XD Also, this is the first Manga that I've ever owned, so I'm even more excited. It should be here in a few days, so I'll post a picture or two. XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Jun. 20, 2011

Got a blue 3ds and ocarina of time 3d today.
OhmyIloveit.

First, those AR cards are a lot of fun.

Ocarina of time looks amazing. When it's in 3d, I just want to jump right in the game and join. It makes it look like they're actually in a world that has shapes like ours. They look so cool. I'm really happy.

RE: Recent Purchases - Unlucky - Jun. 20, 2011

I went to the Supanova Pop Culture Expo recently and I bought a wooden replica of Cloud's First Tsurugi from FFVII: Advent Children. The pics are below:
WARNING: LARGE IMAGES

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Jun. 20, 2011

YoYoJam Dark Magic II. I can't explain how much I wanted this Smile I have wanted to start YoYoing for ages and I will have this for ages as it comes with a Responsive and Unresponsive axis to go from Beginner/Intermediate (Responsive) to Advanced/Intermediate (Unresponsive) I got it for $48 with about 5 Bucks shipping IIRC. Its gonna be amazing.

Also got a Penny Board. I got yellow because in my Penny Crew (I'm not trying to sound Ghetto. Its what you csll Groups of Penny riders) there was only Yellow and Purple left and you can't get the same colour.
http://www.pennyskateboards.com/

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Jun. 21, 2011

Sonic Gems Collection. Although it's not the greatest compilation of games, it's still kinda fun. Joyful_2 I'm working on Sonic CD. I already beat it, though. I got the bad ending... Now I'm gonna try and get the good ending, then have fun with cheats. Joyful_2 Hopefully there is a Debug Code. XD

RE: Recent Purchases - ElevatorMadness - Jun. 21, 2011

Flame Sagittario

RE: Recent Purchases - Soundwave - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  11:52 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: Flame Sagittario

that goes here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-Beyblade-Purchases

anyway got a webcam! stopmotion here I come Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - ElevatorMadness - Jun. 22, 2011

thanks well then other than beyblades last thing i bought was......................................................................................
pokemon black and white