World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Apr. 23, 2011

Oh yeahSmug 2 Boxes of Pocky 10 Packs in Each Smile))

I really need some Help.

RE: Recent Purchases - Agitation - Apr. 23, 2011

Turtle Beach Px21 headset Ps3/xbox360.

Great timing seeing as the PSN is down and I can't really use it.

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Apr. 24, 2011

(Apr. 23, 2011  11:18 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Oh yeahSmug 2 Boxes of Pocky 10 Packs in Each Smile))

I really need some Help.

Help, with what? If you need help eating it, then you can send some to me Wink

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Apr. 24, 2011

Ha. I need to go to a Advanced Extreme Class to try and Quit. I mean I would quit but I'm not a Quitter.

RE: Recent Purchases - StormPegy - Apr. 24, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  2:57 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I bought Minecraft today! It's so awesome Pinching_eyes_2

YOU rule!!
Whats 1.5 like?
I havent bought it yet

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Apr. 24, 2011

(Apr. 24, 2011  3:55 AM)StormPegy Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:57 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I bought Minecraft today! It's so awesome Pinching_eyes_2

YOU rule!!
Whats 1.5 like?
I havent bought it yet

It's pretty awesome, I haven't seen any wolves yet, buuuuuttt... the rain is okay. And the good news is my spawn point has been changed to where my bed is YAAAAAAY!

RE: Recent Purchases - Boxy ID - Apr. 24, 2011

I just bought a box of Poptarts, A pack of applesauce and Call of Duty: Black ops.

This is going to be a loooooonnnnng week.

RE: Recent Purchases - kanato dolsrin - Apr. 24, 2011

two cloud collecter play art figures and two sora, i baught three fox tails and a deck of cards, and the orginal FFVII black lable game and a silver wig and some cosplay fox ears. so i can cosplay as a marbled fox because im just weird like that....either way im happy. and the weekend is not over. i have plans for much more cloud and sora figures hoping to finish my collection soon.

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Apr. 24, 2011

(Apr. 24, 2011  5:14 AM)Marshmallow? Wrote: I just bought a box of Poptarts, A pack of applesauce and Call of Duty: Black ops.

This is going to be a loooooonnnnng week.

You my Friend are Prepared for the Addictiveness of Call of Duty: Black operations.

I mean just Headshotted some guy and then take a Bite of a POp Tart nothing much better ey!

RE: Recent Purchases - howdodelete - Apr. 25, 2011

I got deluxe Reshiram and Zekrom Pokemon figures from ToysRUs today on sale for $9.00 each.
The last ones in the stores!

RE: Recent Purchases - Fourze - Apr. 25, 2011

A Ps3-Pc fightstick
Another copy of SSFIV my old disc got messed up
Hg Brave Commander Type

RE: Recent Purchases - Hero - Apr. 25, 2011

Traded my DSi for a PSP 2000 silver and $25. Got it "fixed" for $20 and going to be busy playing Patapon 3 and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. ;D

RE: Recent Purchases - Raigeko13 - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  4:30 AM)Hero Wrote: Traded my DSi for a PSP 2000 silver and $25. Got it "fixed" for $20 and going to be busy playing Patapon 3 and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. ;D

NICE trade Hero!

And today since I got $10, and went into town, I went to Wal-Mart, and bought me a Hyper Aquario! Grin I would've gotten a Dark Gasher, considering I REALLY want a CH120 Pinching_eyes_2 and I could've gotten a counter leone today instead of my Hyper Aquario xD but I liek him. Hyper looks kind of like Big Bang if you ask me lol.

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Apr. 25, 2011

This is for purchases that aren't Beyblade.

RE: Recent Purchases - X1 - Apr. 25, 2011

Some books, a Dell Studio 15 and a Cool New Reebok Aviator Sunglasses.

RE: Recent Purchases - Wolverine Mode - Apr. 25, 2011

A black and blue colored Studs and New red Jersey, thats so cool.

RE: Recent Purchases - Raigeko13 - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  4:40 AM)Nano Wrote: This is for purchases that aren't Beyblade.

-.- you're right. I was wondering why no one else was posting about beys. Mah bad. Got the other one mixed up with this one.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Apr. 25, 2011

Bought astros for this computer game called Rumble Fighter! Its addicccccctttttiiiiivvvveeeee and fun. I was gonna buy PSN points but its down =T What a 'rip-off'

RE: Recent Purchases - AeroRespawn - Apr. 25, 2011

Just bought a pizza from Pizza Hut and I'm eating it now! XD *Stuffs face with pizza*
Nom nom nom... *smack* *smack* Oh yeah, and a Pepsi! *sluurrrp* *belch* Yum! Grin

RE: Recent Purchases - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 26, 2011

Besides two tuna onigiris, I bought Gatsby Hair Wax - Loose Shuffle (orange container) from my local Japanese store, Mitsuwa, in Edgewaters, NJ. It is around 10.49 or .69 w/out tax, around $11.21 or so with tax. They have the light green, the yellow (Nuance something), the orange (Loose Shuffle), the light blue (Cool Wet), and the pink one (i think the spike one), and something else. And other Gatsby products, located in the "Hair Color" section.

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Apr. 26, 2011

Gameboy Colour!

I love the Simpleness of the Games and very small and Compact. I have wanted one for a Long time.

Got it for $10 from a Friend. + Donkey Kong.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Apr. 26, 2011

Ohhh u are lucky! My cousin has a pikachu yellow he gameboy color and its rare! Actually all of them is rare. I envy Chupa Chups .........

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  8:19 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Gameboy Colour!

I love the Simpleness of the Games and very small and Compact. I have wanted one for a Long time.

Got it for $10 from a Friend. + Donkey Kong.
Nice! Which color do you have? Can you post some pictures? Oh, and which Donkey Kong?

I still have my old GameBoy Color. Mines green. I still have some games too. I might post some pictures sometime.

(Apr. 26, 2011  11:21 AM)®otation Wrote: Ohhh u are lucky! My cousin has a pikachu yellow he gameboy color and its rare! Actually all of them is rare. I envy Chupa Chups .........
GBC's aren't rare. Their pretty common. You just don't see people playing them anymore. Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - Chups - Apr. 27, 2011

The Pikachu one is sorta Rare. Some kid on my bus has one.

My camera is Dead ATM. Uncertain I will later though.

I got the Purple Transparent one.

Also DK: Country.

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Apr. 27, 2011

(Apr. 27, 2011  8:15 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: The Pikachu one is sorta Rare. Some kid on my bus has one.

My camera is Dead ATM. Uncertain I will later though.

I got the Purple Transparent one.

Also DK: Country.
Yup. So rare that they're flooding the internet for $35 each. Tongue_out

Thanks. I would like to see the condition. Mine still looks new. Absolutely no scratches on it. Smile

The GBC version of DK Country was ok, but I liked the SNES version much better. Also, my older sister used to have the purple transparent one. Tongue_out