World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - 桃太郎 - Mar. 13, 2011

Now all I need is a fully recovered plump wallet to get Solemn Warnings and Chain Disappearances.....

RE: Recent Purchases - Hero - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  8:59 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
Now all I need is a fully recovered plump wallet to get Solemn Warnings and Chain Disappearances.....

Hmm. I would have thought all three were 1st Editions. Oh well, I guess you can't be too picky. Are those cards the only ones you're needing to complete your build Momo?

RE: Recent Purchases - 桃太郎 - Mar. 13, 2011

Still needing those Warnings for my Main Deck and those Chain Disappearances for the Side. But, a major expense has been done, so I'm happy. I wish they were all first eds, but it's okay. Completely blinging the Deck out can wait.

What's awesome is that barely anyone I Duel has a response to Saber Hole. xD

RE: Recent Purchases - Sora. - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  9:07 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: In New York City? Or just your local city?

"The City" is what "The City of Sydney" is generally referred to in Australia, because there would be too much confusion between the city and the Local Government Area (LGA) if it was referred to as the latter.

At least, that's why I think it's called that.

RE: Recent Purchases - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 13, 2011

I bought Pokemon white. The guide was sitting there, 20 bucks, so, what the heck, I got it. Smile it was 20% off if you get it with the game as well.

RE: Recent Purchases - Khel - Mar. 14, 2011

A $500 custom Kirby Lambert pocket knife at the Canadian Knifemaker's Guild show yesterday...

Yeah I totally overdid it. But the product is unbelievable, the maker an absolutely standup guy and my friend totally pressured me into it Tongue_out

[Image: DSCN0433.jpg]

RE: Recent Purchases - Roan - Mar. 14, 2011

[Image: AAAADO73F84AAAAAAHXraw.jpg?v=1254318247000]

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Mar. 14, 2011

That knife looks smexy! I want one now!!!!

How much did it cost?

(Mar. 14, 2011  5:42 AM)Nano Wrote: That knife looks smexy! I want one now!!!!

How much did it cost?

it says in the post...$500

Completely hand made by Kirby Lambert. Everything from milling out the Titanium Liners, the G10 Scales, Carbon Fiber Bolsters. The 3.0 inch blade is fully hand ground high performance CPM-154 steel (high end stuff)

It's more a work of art, and a general utility tool than anything else.

RE: Recent Purchases - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 14, 2011

Ehhh...if i wanted something like that, I'd rather get a Zippo lighter...

Those are two completely different and unrelated products but ok.

Another big purchase I made was the hotel bookings for New York City at the end of April. Part 1 of my Grad Trip! Need to book my flight to France soon...

RE: Recent Purchases - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  5:39 AM)Roan Wrote: [Image: AAAADO73F84AAAAAAHXraw.jpg?v=1254318247000]

I dare you to wear that shirt in public.

(Mar. 14, 2011  7:29 PM)Khel Wrote: Those are two completely different and unrelated products but ok.

Another big purchase I made was the hotel bookings for New York City at the end of April. Part 1 of my Grad Trip! Need to book my flight to France soon...

...Sorry. I meant how expensive that thing was and how it'd be used in everyday use.

Seriously, $500 for a knife? Dude...that better a damn good one.

RE: Recent Purchases - BladeStorm - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  8:53 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  7:29 PM)Khel Wrote: Those are two completely different and unrelated products but ok.

...Sorry. I meant how expensive that thing was and how it'd be used in everyday use.

(Mar. 14, 2011  5:57 AM)Khel Wrote: Completely hand made by Kirby Lambert. Everything from milling out the Titanium Liners, the G10 Scales, Carbon Fiber Bolsters. The 3.0 inch blade is fully hand ground high performance CPM-154 steel (high end stuff)

I'm no expert but I think its a carping great knife!

RE: Recent Purchases - 桃太郎 - Mar. 14, 2011

Khel, you should buy a Super-Nimble Mega Hamster; =P you even said that its name is what made you want it hahah.

LMAO Mega Hamster? Yo, that's something I'd SO impulse buy on.

(Mar. 14, 2011  8:53 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:

Custom work is very different from standard production pieces. One person doing everything to incredibly tight tolerances is very time consuming and expensive. From a pure operational point of view it's inefficient. However like custom pens, watches etc. one isn't necessarily looking for utility.

FYI that's not a bad price. There were strider customs with crazy carp like Tritium inserts going for almost 2 grand.

(Mar. 14, 2011  8:58 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I'm no expert but I think its a carping great knife!

Thank you Smile

(Mar. 14, 2011  9:26 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Khel, you should buy a Super-Nimble Mega Hamster; =P you even said that its name is what made you want it hahah.

hmmm totally forgot about that! However that's going to have to wait for a while. Some other expenses need to be dealt with first.

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Mar. 15, 2011

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. XD

Ok, it wasn't really a purchase. It was a trade. One of my neighbors isn't too big on Zelda, but he is addicted to Mega Man. I'm a Mega Man fan, but I don't really care that much. I'm pretty much a Zelda addict. So, I gave him my copy of Mega Man Anniversary Collectioon that I got at GameStop like a month ago for $10. He gave me Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. I think I got off pretty good considering Ocarina Of Time can't be purchased at GameStop and is worth more. Too bad it's the gray cartridge and not the gold one. XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Nano - Mar. 15, 2011

I bought a new scooter. A lot better then my old one ^^

RE: Recent Purchases - 桃太郎 - Mar. 15, 2011

I didn't have enough money on me to get Veilers today, as a new store I'm going to for Cards doesn't take debit cards, so all I came back today was one Chain Disappearance. =/ I would have totally bought two, but oh well; I have another source for that.

Still need:

2 Solemn Warning
1 Effect Veiler
1 Chain Disappearance
2 Consecrated Light

I will bling out the Deck with holos later..... I also need to save for Pokemon Black and White.

RE: Recent Purchases - SK - Mar. 15, 2011

two ralph lauren shirts
ralph lauren bag/manpurse (lol)
barbour liddlesdale jacket (i now have 2 barbour quilted jackets Cool )
nudie tight long john (i have 5 pairs of the same model of jeans now lol)
levis' demi curve skinny

yep. i got paid today haha

RE: Recent Purchases - 桃太郎 - Mar. 16, 2011

Getting shifts at work is awesome, and what's more awesome is getting paid by Google. =P I was able to get a hold of 2 Archlord Krystia (ScR 1st Ed), order 3 Zeradias, Herald of Heaven (Ult 1st Ed), 3 Bountiful Artemis (Commons 1st Ed; the Supers are way too expensive, just for that Card), 3 Meltiel, Sage of the Sky (ScR 1st Ed), and 3 The Sanctuary in the Sky (Super 1st Ed).

Still needing a playset of Solemn Warning, and other Cards I've mentioned above.

RE: Recent Purchases - kanato dolsrin - Mar. 16, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  5:32 AM)Khel Wrote: A $500 custom Kirby Lambert pocket knife at the Canadian Knifemaker's Guild show yesterday...

Yeah I totally overdid it. But the product is unbelievable, the maker an absolutely standup guy and my friend totally pressured me into it Tongue_out

[Image: DSCN0433.jpg]

hm, im thinking if it can cut the bones of a coyote and still be sharp enough to scrape the hide............that is one darn good knife.

i spent 560 on a dead cat, but thats a totally different story,

well back on topic i had to buy a pack of 100 scalples some pickling acids and of course alot more liqua tan......alot of cemicals, other than that i got a new bed spred and some towels, and cleaning supplies. i went on a shopping spre this week.

not counting the $40,000 car i got last week, i need more sales. im going to be broke here soon!

RE: Recent Purchases - Jsc - Mar. 17, 2011

iPhone 4

Im supposedly the 112th buyer for verizon in the US

RE: Recent Purchases - DarkFox - Mar. 17, 2011

HTC Thunderbolt Grin

Long Live Android!!!