World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - GeneralHawx - Aug. 16, 2010

Bought some food today, lol some Asian buns at the store yes I got the hotdog bun like everyone who goes to those places haha and I got pizza some time after pizza was meh

RE: Recent Purchases - Pyro - Aug. 16, 2010

Bubble Tea, Orange Juice. Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Daegor42 - Aug. 17, 2010

(Aug. 16, 2010  11:56 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Bought some food today, lol some Asian buns at the store yes I got the hotdog bun like everyone who goes to those places haha and I got pizza some time after pizza was meh

I don't get the hot dog... I get the egg and ham, or the BBQ pork buns.

4GB SD card, so now I have one less thing I'm borrowing from my friend, hah.

RE: Recent Purchases - GeneralHawx - Aug. 17, 2010

(Aug. 17, 2010  12:28 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2010  11:56 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Bought some food today, lol some Asian buns at the store yes I got the hotdog bun like everyone who goes to those places haha and I got pizza some time after pizza was meh

That's because your special and it's like my thing everytime I buy those buns I go for the hotdog one cause it looks the least strange then again the BBQ Pork Bun is pretty good and looks completely abnormal haha

RE: Recent Purchases - Joker - Aug. 17, 2010

(Aug. 17, 2010  12:36 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:28 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

That's because your special and it's like my thing everytime I buy those buns I go for the hotdog one cause it looks the least strange then again the BBQ Pork Bun is pretty good and looks completely abnormal haha

I usually get the crab salad ones or the curry beef buns.

I bought an EXTREME Blazing BBQ Pringles stack to snack on at work.

RE: Recent Purchases - GeneralHawx - Aug. 17, 2010

Reading this only makes me want to eat another bun... I'll get one this is my quest for the week haha

RE: Recent Purchases - Pyro - Aug. 17, 2010

(Aug. 17, 2010  1:27 AM)Joker Wrote: I usually get the crab salad ones or the curry beef buns.

I bought an EXTREME Blazing BBQ Pringles stack to snack on at work.

Yumm, the curry beef ones Grin
I think I have one in my fridge now Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - Joker - Aug. 17, 2010

"Swiss Cheese" crackers, a fruit punch Arizona, and a Bueno. I'm so excited, I've never tried a bueno before. =D I think I should stop buying stuff every time I'm at work.

RE: Recent Purchases - stormaries8862 - Aug. 17, 2010

assasins creed bloodlines for psp

RE: Recent Purchases - souless1234 - Aug. 18, 2010

(Aug. 17, 2010  11:04 PM)Joker Wrote: "Swiss Cheese" crackers, a fruit punch Arizona, and a Bueno. I'm so excited, I've never tried a bueno before. =D I think I should stop buying stuff every time I'm at work.

Bueno taste amazing! Too bad I haven't had any in awhile :l

RE: Recent Purchases - Kei - Aug. 18, 2010

- Two tickets to see X Japan in Toronto on October 7th.

I took the time to go the box office to get these in person, and ended up going through a lot of trouble to get them, but I'm somewhat happy with the seats I got!

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Aug. 19, 2010

Scott Pilgrim: Volumes 1-6

Half way through Volume 3, and the movie has done just about everything better. However, I'm just about to reach the point in which they diverge significantly.

RE: Recent Purchases - RevertedToZero - Aug. 19, 2010

Bought some glasses for 5 quid. Clear lense, you could mistake them for actual glasses.

RE: Recent Purchases - mchlbant - Aug. 20, 2010

2 pairs of chuck taylors, 4 converse shirts, converse backpack, and a turtwig from nintendo world

RE: Recent Purchases - Zero511 - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 11, 2010  9:14 PM)otastam Wrote: Apparently, this month is Gundam month for me!
I ended up picking up:
MG 1/100 Unicorn Gundam
MG 1/100 Astray Red Frame Kai
HG 1/144 Astrea Type-F
HG 1/144 Hazel Custom
and the cream of the crop...HG 1/144 00 Qan[T]

my wallet is currently in the corner sobbing...Eee

I just purchased MG 1/100 Astray Red Frame Kai id say about two weeks ago that kit is AMAZING I also purchased MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero Custom, and MG 1/100 Destiny Gundam Extreme Burst mode they should be here by monday my wallet is also... a little upset to say the least.

RE: Recent Purchases - Khel - Aug. 22, 2010

Emerson Horseman

RE: Recent Purchases - souless1234 - Aug. 22, 2010

A new Lock, I can't find my old one :l

RE: Recent Purchases - .:.:Kai:.:. - Aug. 22, 2010

A used Nakamichi SoundSpace5 player!, It is a good sound system?

RE: Recent Purchases - Khel - Aug. 23, 2010

Loctite thread locker for the Emerson and a DMT fine pocket stone.

RE: Recent Purchases - Daegor42 - Aug. 23, 2010

You're into knives? That's pretty sharp. Are you on the cutting edge of the knife world, or are you a little rusty?

RE: Recent Purchases - kngoftherng - Aug. 23, 2010

I just bought a tripod for my iphone. Should help a lot with youtube videos since I'm too cheap to buy a dedicated camera. And why not just use your phone when it records in 720p? haha

RE: Recent Purchases - Xzyla Crios - Aug. 23, 2010

In the middle of a purchase right now with a keychain beyblade. =D

(Aug. 23, 2010  2:16 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: You're into knives? That's pretty sharp. Are you on the cutting edge of the knife world, or are you a little rusty?

LMAO!! OMG THE PUNS!! THE PUNS!! XD ...i love them =3

RE: Recent Purchases - Khel - Aug. 23, 2010

(Aug. 23, 2010  2:16 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: You're into knives? That's pretty sharp. Are you on the cutting edge of the knife world, or are you a little rusty?

LOL, that's a really good one.

Yeah it's a hobby I've had since I was a kid. Everything from Victorinox to strider.

PS. I'm using that as my signature on some other forums.

RE: Recent Purchases - daveyp1997 - Aug. 23, 2010

I just got a new box of cd's......actually an old box of my bro's xD 15 bucks of mine wasted

RE: Recent Purchases - mchlbant - Aug. 23, 2010

this isnt recent beyblade purchases -.-