World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Dude - Jun. 27, 2010

I bought a Playstation 3 as well as the game 3D Dot Game Heroes.

The game itself if good...but I wonder when Nintendo will realize what's going on, here, since this is, at the very least, a 'tribute' to Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past...

And this is when I realize that there isn't that many good RPG games for the PS3, which are my favourite...Although there is Eternal Sonata and Tales of Vesperia, which I will probably buy on Ebay, or something...

Oh and I bought the first five volumes of D.Gray-Man, quite a refreshing discovery, I must say, although I seem to be late at the party; Everybody already knew about it Uncertain

RE: Recent Purchases - Flame - Jun. 28, 2010

Bought Nike Mercurial Cleats at Dicks Sporting Goods!

RE: Recent Purchases - BDaichi - Jun. 29, 2010

Kinda late
But got my Miyavi ticket for his concert which is today.
And a Dj Lance rock costume for otakon :]

RE: Recent Purchases - Ultra - Jul. 01, 2010

Got Pokemon fire red and heart silver off ebay as well a DS charger lead cause I lost mine. Can't wait till they come.

RE: Recent Purchases - Wizard - Jul. 01, 2010

Yesterday I went to a second hand shop to look for some old video games for cheap, while I was there I saw a Yu-Gi-Oh card binder! so I opened it up and started looking at the cards inside and I was pretty suprised, in the binder I saw some cards that I remembered back from the old days of yu-Gi-Oh, like Blue Eyes Toon Dragon, Toon World, Baby Dragon, Etc. then I was shocked when I saw some of my favorite cards that I haven't seen in years, I found a Dark Magician! and a Limited Edition Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!!! so I keep flipping through the book and I found quite a bit of limited edition cards like 10 of the Elemental Hero Cards, Five-Headed Dragon, The Wicked Eraser, Etc. Then I saw quit a bit of first edition cards!! Like a first edition Elemental Hero Mariner and Elemental Hero Wild Wingman! Then I saw one of my favorite cards in first edition, in that card binder sitting in front of me was a FIRST EDITION RED EYES BLACK DRAGON!!! And I was thinking to myself who got rid of these cards and why? And I got them for only $2! Thank god for TCG games in GoodWill, lol
EDIT: I also like the design on the Card Binder it has Yami Yugi and Dark Magician on the cover. Joyful_3

RE: Recent Purchases - Dude - Jul. 08, 2010

So, I went into the Chinese District (or something) in Montreal, today, only because my sister needed to buy a birthday present for herself (...lol) and it was this weird otaku-ish shop with that weird old lady that only spoke english. But then, I turned around and she had a wall full of anime/movies/video games OST! I wasn't actually planning on buying anything, but after sorting throught it all going "Hehe, they've got FF X-2's OST...Oh, Metal Gear Solid" I realized that there was OSTs for my favourite series of all time, .hack! The covers were already worth buying.

I bought .hack//G.U Game Music OST, .hack//G.U Game Music OST 2, .hack//G.U Trilogy OST (The movie is not that good, but the music is still awesome) and, finally, Bleach Original Soundtrackk 2.

Veeeery happy of my purchase.

RE: Recent Purchases - pegasis105rf - Jul. 08, 2010

my friend bought a gravity peursus

RE: Recent Purchases - Daegor42 - Jul. 08, 2010

(Jul. 08, 2010  9:16 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: my friend bought a gravity peursus

That belongs in Recent Beyblade Purchases. This thread is for non-Beyblade related purchases.

RE: Recent Purchases - Jsc - Jul. 09, 2010

i bought back my reassurance that Apple wont sue me for owing so much on itunes. finally paid all my debt off >>

RE: Recent Purchases - Khel - Jul. 09, 2010

4 Sevens Quark Mini AA

RE: Recent Purchases - SubterraMaster - Jul. 09, 2010

I purchase a Sony Dream Machine Digital Clock for only $15 at my neighbor yard sale..

RE: Recent Purchases - pegasis105rf - Jul. 09, 2010

i bought a flame sagitario

RE: Recent Purchases - SubterraMaster - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  3:07 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i bought a flame sagitario

This should go in the "Recent Beyblade Purchases" topic... This topic is for non realated beyblade purchases only..

RE: Recent Purchases - Diamond - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  3:07 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i bought a flame sagitario
Daegor42 already told you that these kinds of posts do not belong here:
(Jul. 08, 2010  11:51 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2010  9:16 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: my friend bought a gravity peursus

That belongs in Recent Beyblade Purchases. This thread is for non-Beyblade related purchases.

RE: Recent Purchases - Pimpju - Jul. 10, 2010

I'm going to go buy some groceries for my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend x].

I'm going to be making dinner for her, so hopefully she likes it.

RE: Recent Purchases - Meruda - Jul. 10, 2010

momiji, that is so sweet of you to make dinner for your girlfriend Smile Have a happy 1st anniversary!

One of my HST cheques arrived in the mail today, plus I got paid. So that means I went shopping~ And paid off my VISA bill, haha. Purchases today included supplies for my Betta tank (plants, filter, and a light), some flavoured water since it was on sale, and more incense sticks for my room.

RE: Recent Purchases - Flowertrain609 - Jul. 11, 2010

Just picked up:

2 True Religion Jeans
2 Monarchy Jeans
2 Diesel V-Necks
1 Vans all Black
1 Converses all leather white
2 Nike Air Forces ID
1 Roseriey
1 New Era LA HAt Red and Black
1 New Era LA HAt White and Blue
1 Gucci Belt
1 Gucci Wrist watch

+ A lot of Joy Total over 1000 Pinching_eyes_2

1 month of work, all gone.

RE: Recent Purchases - Dirge - Jul. 11, 2010

Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. Solid State Society 2Disc set still need to get S.A.C. before i watch it

RE: Recent Purchases - Moss-Da-Boss - Jul. 11, 2010

I recently bought some ornamental sci swords or what ever theyre called and they look awesome

RE: Recent Purchases - FaytSaratome - Jul. 11, 2010

When I get the money I'm gonna be buying an Intel Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core i7 processor.

RE: Recent Purchases - Neeek - Jul. 11, 2010

I just bought general things that owning a Cat requires (litter, food, a bed etc.) since I will be getting a kitten in the next few weeks! Grin So excited.

RE: Recent Purchases - MaxL - Jul. 11, 2010

(Jul. 11, 2010  3:58 PM)Neeek Wrote: I just bought general things that owning a Cat requires (litter, food, a bed etc.) since I will be getting a kitten in the next few weeks! Grin So excited.

Kittehs are so cuuuute~

To bad I'm allergic to them. >:

RE: Recent Purchases - FaytSaratome - Jul. 11, 2010

(Jul. 11, 2010  3:58 PM)Neeek Wrote: I just bought general things that owning a Cat requires (litter, food, a bed etc.) since I will be getting a kitten in the next few weeks! Grin So excited.

Keep that kitten inside or else you'll have a flea problem. A recent purchase I did was buying No More Heroes 2 and MadWorld for Wii.

RE: Recent Purchases - Neeek - Jul. 11, 2010

(Jul. 11, 2010  4:02 PM)MaxL Wrote: To bad I'm allergic to them. >:

As am I, haha. I'm not too bad with short haired ones though, which is the type I'm getting. I come out really bad after stroking a fluffy, long haired one though ... Confused

RE: Recent Purchases - jasonresno - Jul. 15, 2010

[Image: 51lmNwwZF5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]