World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - FOOF! - Apr. 28, 2010

gundam 00 exia 1/100 and battle strikers metal xs ninjitsu and firehawk

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Apr. 28, 2010

(Apr. 28, 2010  7:17 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: Future Purchases:
IPad (swoopoo.com)
TV (swoopoo.com)
New Laptop (swoopoo.com)

Isn't swoopoo basically a gambling site in the guise of a store? Unless you have quick hands, and a fast computer, I don't think it's worth your time and money to bother with that.

RE: Recent Purchases - Robsta - Apr. 28, 2010

Mg Zaku II 1/100 limited edition 8) , I also won another MG Unicorn from a Gundam modelling comp I came third in.

RE: Recent Purchases - Dirge - Apr. 29, 2010

pikachu tshirt
SD stargazer gundam
SD guncannon and GINN capsule toys
Gundam markers

RE: Recent Purchases - SK - May. 07, 2010

Toshiba Laptop
Football Manager 2010 for PC (main reason i got the laptop to be honest, LOL)
Fifa World Cup 2010 for ps3
suit from Zara
two shirts from Zara
tie from Zara
two tshirts from Zara
Nudie Tight Long John jeans, (I now have 3 jeans of the exact same model, lol)
Spanish dictionary
ordered a gamecube online
+ paid off mastercard debt (1500 kr)

was also gonna get a leather jacket but i couldn't find one that i liked, will look again next week. I had 11 000 kr in my account when I woke up, atm there's 1500 left haha

RE: Recent Purchases - Serotonin - May. 07, 2010

Football Manager rules, enjoy your addiction.

RE: Recent Purchases - SK - May. 07, 2010

lol i know, i've played fm since it was called championship manager Tongue_out cm01/02 was my first game Smile havent played 09 and 10 though, because none of my(our lol) old computer(s) couldnt run them.

i bought fm10 from steam, waiting for it to finish downloading now

RE: Recent Purchases - To - May. 08, 2010

Why didn't you just buy a Wii for Symphonia, and then play the sequel?

Also, aren't there a bunch of those Football Management games on PSN for PS3 and PSP?

RE: Recent Purchases - SK - May. 08, 2010

(May. 08, 2010  12:55 AM)To Wrote: Why didn't you just buy a Wii for Symphonia, and then play the sequel?

Also, aren't there a bunch of those Football Management games on PSN for PS3 and PSP?

idk, i may get a wii in the future, but the gamecube was just easier since i get controllers with it.

those football management games on psn are all carp. huge ripoffs. the only good football management game is fm. football management games only work on computers btw, they arent made to work on consoles

RE: Recent Purchases - Jsc - May. 15, 2010

a suit for 8th grade graduation.

RE: Recent Purchases - Dude - May. 17, 2010

I bought a Dark Cancer...Oh, sorry, that's Dark Gasher, from my local Toys R' Us.

Kai-V was quite excited about going there and actually being able to buy that stuff without having to ship it from Japan...Seems okay. Nice price, too, only like 11 bucks.

Also bought Resonance Of Fate. Pretty nice game Joyful_3

RE: Recent Purchases - lewis - May. 17, 2010

tomorow i sould be colecting my heartgold gameGrin and maby splinter cell: conviction

RE: Recent Purchases - Aqua - May. 17, 2010

(May. 17, 2010  5:23 PM)Dude Wrote: I bought a Dark Cancer...Oh, sorry, that's Dark Gasher, from my local Toys R' Us.

Kai-V was quite excited about going there and actually being able to buy that stuff without having to ship it from Japan...Seems okay. Nice price, too, only like 11 bucks.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-Beyblade-Purchases Tongue_out_wink

RE: Recent Purchases - Dude - May. 17, 2010

(May. 17, 2010  5:23 PM)Dude Wrote: I bought a Dark Cancer...Oh, sorry, that's Dark Gasher, from my local Toys R' Us.

Also bought Resonance Of Fate. Pretty nice game Joyful_3

Fixed, I suppose XD

RE: Recent Purchases - Pimpju - May. 18, 2010

picked up instant noodles for dinner.

LOL No, i also got a jacket recently. :] i can't put a pic up of it as i don't have one, but it's kinda "zippery"

and goes with these pants (They're my fav pair)

RE: Recent Purchases - Synesthesia - May. 30, 2010

64gig Ipod Touch with some mic adapter thing

RE: Recent Purchases - SaMaster14 - May. 31, 2010

Synesthesia... I think they are coming out with the new Ipod Touch 4G is like 2 or 3 months... I personally would have waited (thats why i'm still holding on to my 2nd gen ipod touch).

And... I bought a bunch of clothes lol.

A couple of flannels at Neiman Marcus, a collared shirt, a pair of shorts, and some A-life shoes at Saks 5th Avenue, a pair of shoes at Vans, a shirt at Rock & Republic, and two full suits at Brooks Brothers.
I don't have pictures... and I don't really know why you would want them... but if u do, i guess i can post...

RE: Recent Purchases - Khel - Jun. 09, 2010

Not really a purchase but more a really early birthday gift from my uncle. He gave me a snazzy pocketknife. It has carbon fiber handle scales, and apparently an exotic steel.

RE: Recent Purchases - TheLVJ - Jun. 09, 2010

I got my hands on the MMPR:2010 Dino Megazord. Pretty snazzy Libruhhh 'd I am not.

RE: Recent Purchases - OkiBlaze - Jun. 09, 2010

Edit: Whoops, mistook this for the Beyblade purchases thread.
MyBad.

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Jun. 09, 2010

MGS5

Yeah.

RE: Recent Purchases - Thresher - Jun. 20, 2010

I just raided the gamestop's previously owned games. All disks are in great condition. For $100.96 I got the folowing games:
Assassin's Creed II
Bioshock
Dead Space
Mass Effect
Left 4 Dead
and Left 4 Dead 2.
Sadly I have never played any of these games yet, but that will soon change.

RE: Recent Purchases - Daegor42 - Jun. 20, 2010

Wow, nice. I've played all of those, and the only one I didn't like was Dead Space. It just got too repetitive for me (the guy who spent over 4 hours testing stamina combos).

RE: Recent Purchases - SaMaster14 - Jun. 25, 2010

Mosley Tribe Enforcer glasses:

http://www.sunglasshut.com/sgh/pdp.jsp?upcs=843689019082

RE: Recent Purchases - Jsc - Jun. 26, 2010

$20 for ameba pico coins lol...