World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Dec. 26, 2009

Quote:True Religion:
- Bootcut Jeans-310$

you're out of your mind, true religion is garbage Unhappy

RE: Recent Purchases - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 26, 2009

(Dec. 26, 2009  5:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're out of your mind, true religion is garbage Unhappy

LOL i think theyre overpriced..... i feel like i could find some similar stuff around 50 bucks >_>

(Dec. 26, 2009  6:41 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: LOL i think theyre overpriced..... i feel like i could find some similar stuff around 50 bucks >_>

You could, but that's not really my point. There are definitely jeans in this world made well enough to be worth $300. TR is not one of them.

RE: Recent Purchases - SaMaster14 - Dec. 26, 2009

(Dec. 26, 2009  6:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You could, but that's not really my point. There are definitely jeans in this world made well enough to be worth $300. TR is not one of them.

I don't really wear True Religion that much, regardless of price, I just don't really like the brand.

I have 575 jeans and Rock&Republic jeans that are around that amount, which I really like, both comfort wise, and looks wise.

Rock&Republic is the same as TR in my eyes ... maybe slightly better. Their quality is like H&M level for 5x the price.

RE: Recent Purchases - Benkei - Dec. 26, 2009

Argh did you really just spend that much on True Religion. I sometimes go for the more expensive stuff, but for the cheaper stuff American Apparel can't be beat in my opinion.

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Dec. 27, 2009

(Dec. 26, 2009  10:20 PM)Benkei Wrote: Argh did you really just spend that much on True Religion. I sometimes go for the more expensive stuff, but for the cheaper stuff American Apparel can't be beat in my opinion.

lol yes it can

RE: Recent Purchases - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 27, 2009

Ive been getting my clothes from my mother's clothing store >_> lol. william rast, boss stuff and the rest i get from outlets everywhere lol. Tongue_out

RE: Recent Purchases - Benkei - Dec. 27, 2009

(Dec. 27, 2009  3:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol yes it can

If we're talking about under $35 they have some great tops in there.

RE: Recent Purchases - TheLVJ - Dec. 27, 2009

I saw Avatar with a group of friends, yesterday. I was so psyched afterward that we stopped by KMart. There, I hunted for some TransFormers and Battle Strikers until I ran into the Amp Suit from the movie. Needless to say, I quickly snatched it and went in line to pay for it. It is sweet and also in nearly perfect scale for my 1/18 scale Star Wars and G.I. Joe figures.

(Dec. 27, 2009  9:35 AM)Benkei Wrote: If we're talking about under $35 they have some great tops in there.

I own several things from American Apparel but to say they can't be beat is ... wrong.

RE: Recent Purchases - Benkei - Dec. 27, 2009

Sorry I did come through a bit strong. I obviously didn't mean it quite that literaly. It's just finding high quality clothes for fairly cheap isn't easy and I too own several of their items. I am also into some of the japanese coats and clothes. I could waste so much money on YJA..

I buy a lot of Japanese clothes and find the quality to generally be fairly good. AA is OK quality but it's a bit inconsistent, you can buy two copies of the same item in the same size and they can fit completely differently.

RE: Recent Purchases - To - Dec. 27, 2009

Speaking of clothing, I went Boxing Day crazy at American Apparel (you get what you pay for), H&M, and West 49 (inb4 "Why?").

(Dec. 27, 2009  9:57 PM)To Wrote: Speaking of clothing, I went Boxing Day crazy at American Apparel (you get what you pay for), H&M, and West 49 (inb4 "Why?").

H&M's boxing day sale was pretty lame IMO. I got two sweaters, only one of which I really like, but the other was free so ... maybe it will grow on me. Annie seems to like it.

I had no clue AA had boxing day sale. Damn!

RE: Recent Purchases - OiObss - Dec. 28, 2009

Trust 6300 graphics tablet.

RE: Recent Purchases - Ultimat3Blader - Dec. 28, 2009

(Dec. 26, 2009  8:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Rock&Republic is the same as TR in my eyes ... maybe slightly better. Their quality is like H&M level for 5x the price.

I returned my True Religions jeans for two reasons, my mom tripped out because I spent so much for 1 pair, and she thought it didn't match me...

So I just got 2 Laguna Beach Jeans for about same price as one TR

and I got a new Gucci NY hat (my dad brought from NY trip)

Woot i luv ma life

RE: Recent Purchases - SaMaster14 - Dec. 30, 2009

Went to saks 5th avenue today and picked up another pair of R&R jeans, a monarchy button down, and a Howe button down.

Also went to AG and bought a pair of jeans there.

RE: Recent Purchases - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 30, 2009

(Dec. 30, 2009  3:06 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Went to saks 5th avenue today and picked up another pair of R&R jeans, a monarchy button down, and a Howe button down.

Also went to AG and bought a pair of jeans there.

you went to the one in beverly hills? o-0

RE: Recent Purchases - Bey Brad - Dec. 30, 2009

rock&republics are junk Unhappy

i wish i had the money to waste on stuff like r&r so i could explicitly not do it

I went to one in palm springs, I'm at my house down there for the week.

I also got a pair of tod's dress shoes ($375) for when I need casual dressy attire.

RE: Recent Purchases - Guardian Odin - Dec. 30, 2009

Today I bought about 120 dollars worth of groceries and hauled them back to my apartment in a backpack and two bags. My backpack was completely filled with cans!

RE: Recent Purchases - Ultimat3Blader - Dec. 30, 2009

Palm Springs Outlet FTW!!!

Lmao..

(Dec. 30, 2009  10:32 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Palm Springs Outlet FTW!!!

Lmao..

Yah, its pretty good. I go to the one in Beverly Hills sometimes, since I live like 5 mintues away from all of those shops in BH(by car).

But, usually when I go to my house in Palm Desert, we stop by the shops down there.

RE: Recent Purchases - BeyUK-Espio - Dec. 30, 2009

Bench Jeans
Bench Hoodie
Bench T-shirt
Crafted T-shirt
Fred Perry Trainers

Will upload pics at some point.