World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RDF3 - May. 28, 2015

Oops, typing overlook haha, I didn't notice the release date on the news bar XD

Random stuff again

EDIT: AAAAAHHHHHH Curse of The Carribean caused me to post this in a new page XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - May. 28, 2015

(May. 28, 2015  8:32 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Oops, typing overlook haha, I didn't notice the release date on the news bar XD

Random stuff again

EDIT: AAAAAHHHHHH Curse of The Carribean caused me to post this in a new page XD

Seriously? That's... cool I guess. What did happen with th!nk? Because I wasn't really online when that incident happened.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RDF3 - May. 28, 2015

I don't want to start a situation but to put it shortly he was throwing an angry fit at the committee for not banning Scythe in Limited after he found it game breaking. That was sometime after the AN 2014 (or was it this year?)

Unfortunately he picked the wrong member to fight with--Uwik, a committee member. He got suspended 30 days (as you will get when warning is at a critical 90%) and never heard from again until now.

And another callback, doubly unfortunate for th!nk, some of the Scythe tests were provided by Kaneki\Crescent, and he fabricated those.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - May. 28, 2015

(May. 28, 2015  9:11 PM)RDF3 Wrote: I don't want to start a situation but to put it shortly he was throwing an angry fit at the committee for not banning Scythe in Limited after he found it game breaking. That was sometime after the GBT2 2014 (or was it this year?)

Unfortunately he picked the wrong member to fight with--Uwik, a committee member. He got suspended 30 days (as you will get when warning is at a critical 90%) and never heard from again until now.

And another callback, doubly unfortunate for th!nk, some of the Scythe tests were provided by Kaneki\Crescent, and he fabricated those.

I do still miss them despite what has happened (I'M SO SORRY!!!).

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UltimateOrion - May. 29, 2015

I'm on the first page of the Member List now yay!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - May. 29, 2015

Kaneki fabricated his tests? I never heard about that.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - May. 29, 2015

Damn, you're really late on news dude haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - May. 29, 2015

(May. 29, 2015  10:52 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Damn, you're really late on news dude haha.
I heard about how he got banned, but by this haha. I haven't been keeping track of this stuff lately xD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TimeOut - May. 30, 2015

I think something is up with the event proposal section, either there are no proposed events currently and the mods cleared everything old out or there's never been an event proposal in the history of the WBO...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - May. 30, 2015

(May. 30, 2015  12:17 AM)Time Wrote: I think something is up with the event proposal section, either there are no proposed events currently and the mods cleared everything old out or there's never been an event proposal in the history of the WBO...
I can only see my own. That's weird.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - May. 30, 2015

That is how it was always meant. You are not supposed to see other people's Event Proposals, only your own. It was an honest mistake on our part if that was not the way it worked since the beginning, hah.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DrPepsidew - May. 31, 2015

I love the whole system of tagging people. Kudos to you and the rest of the committee @[Kai-V]

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - TimeOut - May. 31, 2015

I hadn't looked at it in a while, but I guess the your most popular threads box is gone on the user cp, also yeah, seriously, tagging is fantastic

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kei - May. 31, 2015

We have another cool update coming soon–based on a much requested feature–so stay tuned. Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - May. 31, 2015

Please, a scrolling thing for the faces.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RDF3 - Jun. 02, 2015

Argh no...

I accidentally double posted a thread. I have reported my own post in order to close one of them. Guess I'll be catching up with Poseidon in the past lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jun. 03, 2015

I really want to post today, but I just don't have anything to say haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jun. 04, 2015

(Jun. 03, 2015  11:45 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I really want to post today, but I just don't have anything to say haha.

Story of my life since late January lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - Jun. 04, 2015

Yo, guys! I'm still alive, and I just want to say if anyone wants to talk I'm here, especially for advice and stuff. Also I've been bored lately and would love to catch up with ya'll!

lmao hmu

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jun. 04, 2015

Woo, Valentin's now on committee. :D

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jun. 05, 2015

(Jun. 04, 2015  11:58 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Woo, Valentin's now on committee. Grin
How come it says @[The Boss] has two posts? Congrats on making the committee though. The Big Three: Kai-V, Kei, The Boss all led by Blader DJ! I like this.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - [)ragon - Jun. 05, 2015

(May. 31, 2015  9:45 PM)Kei Wrote: We have another cool update coming soon–based on a much requested feature–so stay tuned. Smile

Is that a team account I see in the "who's online?" box?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - UltimateOrion - Jun. 05, 2015

(Jun. 05, 2015  12:43 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Is that a team account I see in the "who's online?" box?

Yes it is a team account.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone 7 - Jun. 05, 2015

(Jun. 05, 2015  12:43 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote:
(May. 31, 2015  9:45 PM)Kei Wrote: We have another cool update coming soon–based on a much requested feature–so stay tuned. Smile

Is that a team account I see in the "who's online?" box?

YEAH that was my team account

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - [)ragon - Jun. 05, 2015

That's exciting; fingers crossed the team ranking feature comes around the bend soon.

Oh, and congrats to The Boss on making the committee! Super exciting. Although, @[Kai-V], is there a reason he hasn't been awarded the face of soul?