World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jan. 27, 2015

Who can still send PM's? The banned user or the other?

I guess scolding him was pointless.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Jan. 27, 2015

The banned user, I think. I believe I had heard something about Kaneki once apologising over pm. Maybe he made a different account or something.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Jan. 27, 2015

(Jan. 27, 2015  1:21 AM)Dual Wrote: The banned user, I think. I believe I had heard something about Kaneki once apologising over pm. Maybe he made a different account or something.

He had the ikenak account and Kaneki2. Anyways, he's gone and was probably a scammer; WBO is a better place thanks to Super Kai-V!

Maybe, but who knows, the only way to find out is to ban me, but please don't, not unless I did something wrong which you guys know I try not to. I bet his cap locks were intentional, maybe he was playing us on.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Jan. 27, 2015

Banned users can send emails. I think that's how Ultra did it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 27, 2015

Banned users definitely cannot send private messages anymore. The usual way to apologise is via our Contact Us page.

So I guess Jalion is banned forever? Unsmith

Yeah, I mean, is he smart enough to know how to apologise.

"HEY GUYS, IM SO SORRY, LET ME BACK IN!" Haha sorry I know it's mean, I can't help it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jan. 27, 2015

BeyBouncer Wrote:In my opinion, the first criteria to be an Advanced Member is to simply have enough modesty to not ask for it.

Again, I am NOT asking to go advanced. The avatar is supposed to be a joke; maybe for others to get a laugh out of, hence the intended poor grammar. I'll go ahead and change it, though.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jan. 27, 2015

But what the heck is he always in CAPS LOCK?

I hope he's not trying to be Blader DJ.

Yeah, that would be an insult to the DJ man.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jan. 27, 2015

Blader DJ is the only person on the Internet I'll never yell at for their caps lock posts. That man does not have a silent voice, I want him to post here now.

@[Blader DJ], we need you here. Please? DJ - Yeah!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 27, 2015

Guys Shido's thing was obviously a joke, lighten up.

Also, what's up with people tagging Kai-V in threads like this? She always checks them anyways...

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Calculator Carp - Jan. 29, 2015

(Jan. 27, 2015  1:32 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: But what the heck is he always in CAPS LOCK?

Im wondering if somehow, he was maybe Blader Kenny/Ryuuga BB Ruler. He mispells, and gets mad easily

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Jan. 29, 2015

(Jan. 29, 2015  1:19 PM)King Carp Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2015  1:32 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: But what the heck is he always in CAPS LOCK?

Im wondering if somehow, he was maybe Blader Kenny/Ryuuga BB Ruler. He mispells, and gets mad easily

But Blader DJ is a real person... Serious or is my whole life a lie? ;__; but seriously, I think Blader DJ is a real person Wink

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jan. 29, 2015

I highly doubt it's him.After all,he was arrested years ago.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Calculator Carp - Jan. 29, 2015

(Jan. 29, 2015  1:37 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

Ya, but its kinda weird how similar they are, or were.

Also, I have noticed that http://worldbeyblade.org/User-fvgujuifjr is online alot despite being banned, he has 0 posts, why was he banned?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jan. 29, 2015

Blader DJ don't really exist, it's a fake account Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE0vM5KL2Oc

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Jan. 29, 2015

(Jan. 29, 2015  1:47 PM)King Carp Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2015  1:19 PM)King Carp Wrote: Im wondering if somehow, he was maybe Blader Kenny/Ryuuga BB Ruler. He mispells, and gets mad easily

Ya, but its kinda weird how similar they are, or were.

Also, I have noticed that http://worldbeyblade.org/User-fvgujuifjr is online alot despite being banned, he has 0 posts, why was he banned?

Probably a SPAM not. His posts were probably erased or put in the Erased Posts forum (only staff can see it).

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 29, 2015

(Jan. 29, 2015  2:00 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Blader DJ don't really exist, it's a fake account Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE0vM5KL2Oc

Personally, the only thing that video proves is that he indeed exists.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 29, 2015

I'm pretty sure he wasn't that old (he was in high school), so he probably got a few months of Juvie (if that...) and he's probably out by now.
After all, he didn't actually kill anyone, it was conspiracy.

On blader DJ, I think he's just an account made by the committee that Brad uses to come on and surprise the kiddies.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jan. 29, 2015

It could be a guy who recent came here who constantly typed in caps, jailon james/wrestlmania 32.

Besides, I think ryuga BB ruler would probably not bother. Wait was he the one who constantly said "yall" annoyingly or was it someone else?

Also, how did he delete Beywiki or something like that?

Tell me if you know.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jan. 29, 2015

(Jan. 29, 2015  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally, the only thing that video proves is that he indeed exists.

I mean, he's just an actor, and he probably worked for the WBBA around 2000's, and the Beywiki was created in 2007... Also, being an actor for Takara Tomy doesn't mean that you actually enjoy the toys you promote.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Jan. 29, 2015

(Jan. 29, 2015  7:51 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2015  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally, the only thing that video proves is that he indeed exists.

I mean, he's just an actor, and he probably worked for the WBBA around 2000's, and the Beywiki was created in 2007... Also, being an actor for Takara Tomy doesn't mean that you actually enjoy the toys you promote.

I bet he loved beyblade when was raking in some mad YEN...