World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Cake - Jan. 20, 2015

(Jan. 20, 2015  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, I just remembered that issue. If there was a colour that was less blue than the hues used for Global Moderators and Committee Members, without being too 'flashy' in that they contrast with every other colour we have here, we might use that.

Would this work?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Jan. 20, 2015

(Jan. 20, 2015  9:48 PM)Corn Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2015  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, I just remembered that issue. If there was a colour that was less blue than the hues used for Global Moderators and Committee Members, without being too 'flashy' in that they contrast with every other colour we have here, we might use that.

Would this work?

I like that! Maybe Twitter blue (the color in Tri's Sig)?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Jan. 26, 2015

Hato-Bokkun can read the future.

Notice when he was viewing it and when Shido's thread was posted.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Jan. 26, 2015

(Jan. 26, 2015  12:04 AM)Eminem* Wrote: Hato-Bokkun can read the future.

I can tell you what you're going to think in 37 seconds: how can I tell the future Wink

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jan. 26, 2015

(Jan. 26, 2015  12:04 AM)Eminem* Wrote: Hato-Bokkun can read the future.

That's because Hato always stalk Shido Serious

I'm just kidding of course,but is that a glitch?

Serious get out

But serious, that odd how it shows that... Sometimes it says somebody is looking at a thread, but when you look at the profile, it says a different thread than the list... It weird Confused

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Jan. 26, 2015

When I clicked the thread he was viewing it said the thread didn't exist. Tongue_out

Looking at @[Shido]'s profile... I think Kai-V has some work to do Smug

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jan. 26, 2015

I don't think it's the right way to ask it. Definetly.

(Jan. 26, 2015  10:09 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I don't think it's the right way to ask it. Definetly.

Me or Shido? I was just kidding about giving him advanced, Kai-V is the judge of that Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Jan. 26, 2015

It was obviously supposed to be a joke, haha. As much as I'd like to go advanced, I wouldn't demand it. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jan. 26, 2015

(Jan. 26, 2015  10:19 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2015  10:09 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I don't think it's the right way to ask it. Definetly.

Me or Shido? I was just kidding about giving him advanced, Kai-V is the judge of that Smile

Wait, he thought this was serious again? Shido should be advanced though, he seems pretty knowledgable, and he does seem to step in when help is needed.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jan. 27, 2015

(Jan. 26, 2015  10:27 PM)Shido Wrote: It was obviously supposed to be a joke, haha. As much as I'd like to go advanced, I wouldn't demand it. Tongue_out

*Looks at avatar* Yeah, he's not demanding a place in the advanced forum. I've seen your tests and knowledge, you should be in the advanced, and the BeyRank don't lie. (Even for me, not many people have Dragooon in LA here.)
Edit: He changed his avatar. This post makes no more sense.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jan. 27, 2015

In my opinion, the first criteria to be an Advanced Member is to simply have enough modesty to not ask for it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jan. 27, 2015

I'm guessing his avatar is a joke but on the inside, he's secretly begging for it.

It's sort of like how people joke about wanting something but it's just a hint to get it.

I am NOT saying Shido is doing it, I'm saying that it's possible, and I think he deserves it.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Hato - Jan. 27, 2015

I am changing the subject, but why was jailon james banned? Was it for the SPAM?

IKR, and I so happened to run into his profile at the time he gets banned, as when I enter, he wasn't, what are the odds?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 27, 2015

After I temporarily closed his thread, he sent abuse to me in private message, so personally that sort of human does not belong here.

(Jan. 27, 2015  1:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: After I temporarily closed his thread, he sent abuse to me in private message, so personally that sort of human does not belong here.

Wait, he did? Yikes, not even the stupidest members do this. Ngh, I'm so curious to know what he sent to you. Are you able to send them to me on PM or are they private @[Kai-V]?

And I wont spread it around.

I am assuming this is a permanent ban? Smile

Well, for some reason, I can send messages to him. Don't ask what I send.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Jan. 27, 2015

(Jan. 27, 2015  1:13 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: I am assuming this is a permanent ban? Smile
Most bans are...only if you apologise to the committee and get any misunderstandings out of the way do you have a chance to be unbanned.

Seriously, I thought what's done cannot be changed.

Also how do you apologise when the account is banned?

(Jan. 27, 2015  1:16 AM)Dual Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2015  1:13 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: I am assuming this is a permanent ban? Smile
Most bans are...only if you apologise to the committee and get any misunderstandings out of the way do you have a chance to be unbanned.

Kaneki originally had a 2 day suspension, but I doubt this is that. Probably permanent.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Jan. 27, 2015

Jinbee I believe you can still send pm's? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Hato-gosh darn it, I can never remember your name A suspension and a ban are two different things. Kaneki was originally suspended, and later banned. They're seperate things.